Author Topic: Soph...  (Read 568 times)

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
Soph...
« on: November 26, 2009, 07:55:55 PM »
What's with all the dog picture spam? If you like, you can spam this thread to death with them, I don't mind. 8)

*I know, a boring excuse for an callout, but I'm bored*
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Soph...
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2009, 08:04:14 PM »
I thought it was funny  :P

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2009, 08:06:25 PM »
You missed a few, like the Bug Reports forum, finish the job. :eyelash:
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline The Member Formerly Known As Sophist

• Too Eliter for the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • I am what I am and that's all what I am.
    • Gestalt: An Autism Forum
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2009, 07:51:48 AM »
Yeah, adorable dog, but the threads are getting old. If it was really about showing how cute Lily was and wasn't about trying to piss certain people off who've vehemently objected to the dog spam, then you'd have little problem I imagine keeping them to a single thread like with the cat thread. In which case, you're just using Lily, poor puppy. :P

Is it worth pissing people off who actually like you?
Flibbit.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2009, 07:56:57 AM »
I really don't think Soph or Bint give a shit. Soph considers this funny and of no consequence.
An analogy I liken it to is thinking it is terribly funny to piss in a swimming pool at a party whilst others are having fun in there. Sure it is bad form and bad manners and is not treating anyone with respect but hey no REAL harm done at the end of the day, just a bit of fun and geez people are soooo sensitive.  :lol:

That is the attitude I get, right or wrong.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Blasted

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2009, 09:15:37 AM »
Erm.  Soph hasn't been posting any pictures of Lily lately?  ???

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2009, 09:43:22 AM »
Keep posting soph. I like it.  :2thumbsup:
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Scrapheap

« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2009, 11:51:32 AM »
I really don't think Soph or Bint give a shit. Soph considers this funny and of no consequence.
An analogy I liken it to is thinking it is terribly funny to piss in a swimming pool at a party whilst others are having fun in there. Sure it is bad form and bad manners and is not treating anyone with respect but hey no REAL harm done at the end of the day, just a bit of fun and geez people are soooo sensitive. 

:indeed: :agreed: :indeed: :agreed: :indeed: :agreed: :indeed: :agreed: :indeed: :agreed: :indeed: :agreed: :indeed: :agreed: :indeed: :agreed: :indeed: :agreed: :indeed: :agreed: :indeed: :agreed: :indeed: :agreed: :indeed: :agreed: :indeed: :agreed: :indeed: :agreed: :indeed: :agreed: :indeed: :agreed: :indeed: :agreed: :indeed: :agreed: :indeed: :agreed: :indeed: :agreed: :indeed: :agreed: :indeed: :agreed: :indeed: :agreed: :indeed: :agreed: :indeed: :agreed: :indeed: :agreed: :indeed: :agreed: :indeed: :agreed: :indeed: :agreed: :indeed: :agreed: :indeed: :agreed: :indeed: :agreed: :indeed: :agreed: :indeed: :agreed: :indeed: :agreed: :indeed: :agreed: :indeed: :agreed: :indeed: :agreed: :indeed: :agreed: :indeed: :agreed: :indeed: :agreed: :indeed: :agreed: :indeed: :agreed: :indeed: :agreed: :indeed: :agreed: :indeed: :agreed: :indeed: :agreed: :indeed: :agreed: :indeed: :agreed: :indeed: :agreed: :indeed: :agreed: :indeed: :agreed: :indeed: :agreed: :indeed: :agreed: :plus: