Author Topic: wow, steve irwin died  (Read 1115 times)

Offline Praetor

• Constant Poster
Re: wow, steve irwin died
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2006, 09:56:38 AM »
Stingray to the heart and you're to blame, you gave handling dangerous animals a bad name

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2006, 10:02:49 AM »
Stingray to the heart and you're to blame, you gave handling dangerous animals a bad name
That is a catchy rhyme.
Guardian of the Empire

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2006, 10:22:53 AM »
Wow, that has got to be a great story to tell folks wherever he's going. It was sad that his wife was probably the last one to find out because she was hiking in the mountains at the time. That must have been an interesting marriage. It's kind of depressing because knowing about his life and his death reminds me of how boring my life is. At least the stingrays are gonna get a little more respect now. I wouldn't be too surprised if people are thinking twice about petting them in the aquariums today.
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2006, 10:28:14 AM »
I love rays; they're so friendly.  Poor stingray, getting attacked by big nasty Steve Irwin and having to defend itself.   :'(
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Merry Widow

• Chav Slayer
  • Postwhore
  • Capish!
« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2006, 10:29:53 AM »

Â :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh: