Author Topic: wow, steve irwin died  (Read 1117 times)

hiroshima

Re: wow, steve irwin died
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2006, 09:31:47 AM »
Ok, ok, ok I had a huge at a distance crush on this guy, so stop making fun of him :'( :'( :'(.  What's not to lust after with a guy who jumps into crocodile infested waters with his boots on???? :'(  And he's got, or had, that cute australian accent... :'(

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2006, 09:32:57 AM »
Maybe his ghost will haunt you for your loyalty!
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2006, 09:48:54 AM »
Maybe you can make a runner for the morgue and nick his balls so that you can stick them on ice and have his babies.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Merry Widow

• Chav Slayer
  • Postwhore
  • Capish!
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2006, 09:53:13 AM »
Ok, ok, ok I had a huge at a distance crush on this guy, so stop making fun of him :'( :'( :'(.  What's not to lust after with a guy who jumps into crocodile infested waters with his boots on???? :'(  And he's got, or had, that cute australian accent... :'(

awww. my ex-boyfriend used to pick up household spiders with his bare hands, so i can kind of see the appeal. it's just that i don't need to be rescued from crocodiles very often where i live, so it's not really a quality i look for in a man.  :-\

Offline Praetor

• Constant Poster
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2006, 10:29:03 AM »
RAYPWNED

hiroshima

« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2006, 10:55:22 AM »
Omigod... I think Intensity² needs to go into business writing obituaries. :angel:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2006, 10:56:42 AM »
he was sting rayped
Misunderstood.

Eamonn

« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2006, 11:03:16 AM »
Apparently the camera was still rolling. That's one episode that will have a sting in it's tail.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2006, 11:09:00 AM »
do they got him going into convulsions or faoming at the mouth?

i would like to see that episode.
Misunderstood.

Offline Praetor

• Constant Poster
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2006, 11:11:05 AM »
its just a matter of time till rotten.com have it

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2006, 03:33:14 PM »
As the Good Book says:"because time and unforeseen occurrence befall them all. For man does not know his time." Ecclesiastes 9:11&12.
Guardian of the Empire

Bazza

« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2006, 04:34:04 PM »
My cousin was at the same school as Steve (not same year) and says his TV personality was no act - it was always him all the time.  May have had ADHD.

News reports are his being stabbed by the stingray was on film and the film has been handed over to the coroner.

Sad.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2006, 07:17:00 PM »
I loved Steve Irwin and I am very sad he is dead. 

I saw a TV special he did of the ten most poisonous snakes in the world, where he found most of them in their native habitats and handled them.  There was one snake near the top of the deadly list that kept trying to bite him and he kept snapping it back while explaining that if it bit him, he would die instantly and I thought he would never live to be an old man.  He defied the odds longer than most people would have done and he died the way he lived, doing what he loved.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2006, 09:59:18 PM »
Steve did a lot of shit that was really amusing to make fun of.  I don't know if he would share the amusement, but I rather suspect he would.  I watched his shows, they entertained me, i like him, but I think it would honor him much more to make fun of him rather than mourn his death. I have funky ways of showing people respect, but mostly I HATE the traditional death ritual in this culture where we wear all black, sit in slience, recite trite speeches, and do our best to feel miserable.  If you were at your funeral, would you stick around that crap if there was so much as a dairy queen next door?
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

duncvis

« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2006, 07:42:26 AM »
Steve did a lot of shit that was really amusing to make fun of.  I don't know if he would share the amusement, but I rather suspect he would.  I watched his shows, they entertained me, i like him, but I think it would honor him much more to make fun of him rather than mourn his death. I have funky ways of showing people respect, but mostly I HATE the traditional death ritual in this culture where we wear all black, sit in slience, recite trite speeches, and do our best to feel miserable.  If you were at your funeral, would you stick around that crap if there was so much as a dairy queen next door?

+1.