Author Topic: You big baby  (Read 2235 times)

Scrapheap

Re: You big baby
« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2009, 03:49:59 PM »
Tis not fair though cause non-contestants have commented here  :zoinks:

Shleed need some punishment. :dom:

Blasted

« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2009, 03:52:21 PM »

You can do the honours  :orly:

I'll just provide the whip.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2009, 03:53:13 PM »

You can do the honours  :orly:

I'll just provide the whip.
I thought you wanted to be a dom.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Blasted

« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2009, 03:56:57 PM »
Especially for you, I have a treat.

Do you want your balls in a vice while I pour molten wax on your nipples?  :eyelash:

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2009, 11:53:18 PM »
Especially for you, I have a treat.

Do you want your balls in a vice while I pour molten wax on your nipples?  :eyelash:
No.   That is kinda scary.   Wax on nipples might be ok, but no thanks to the balls in a vice thing.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2009, 03:34:24 AM by Alex179 »
:P   Internets are super serious.

Scrapheap

« Reply #35 on: November 28, 2009, 12:00:13 AM »
 :green:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #36 on: November 28, 2009, 05:07:02 AM »
No wonder your father was a drunk.  If I had a kid like you, I'd probably be tempted to shoot up heroin into my eyeballs every day.

:lol:

Way to go Bint. That was nasty and uncalled for. Almost proud of you.

Now If you were my parent (OK another fantasy but let's roll with this one) your drug of choice would be sleeping pills I am sure.

I don't think my Dad being an Alco had much to do with me but rather the fact that he was traumatise from abuse suffered at the hands of Catholic Priests in boarding school. You think that is more likely? (I mean knowing my Father and his history like you do).

Of course if you were my Father you would need to be a male like....ummmm....Soph?  :rofl:

C'mon you got better material and this has little to do with the initial charges and smears you made against me. Why not try something else. Oh while you are at it...for your own personal credibility, weren't you going to prove you weren't a liar? Or are we taking it as read that you lie where you could not exaggerate and misrepresent. I am cool with that too.  :thumbup:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #37 on: November 28, 2009, 05:10:41 AM »
Why don't YOU try getting some better material, you lowlife?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #38 on: November 28, 2009, 05:51:10 AM »
Hey this shit works fine. You and Bint are frothing at the mouth and that is kinda my desired effect. Any reason to use different material then? No?
Anyhow you have your own callout. It might even be better than your last attempt.
Go Team Soph!  :asthing: :asthing: :asthing: :asthing:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Blasted

« Reply #39 on: November 28, 2009, 09:22:37 AM »
That was nasty and uncalled for.

Hypocrite  :-*

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #40 on: November 28, 2009, 09:25:06 AM »
That was nasty and uncalled for.

Hypocrite  :-*

That was sarcasm.
I thought it was lackluster  :P

Blasted

« Reply #41 on: November 28, 2009, 09:35:59 AM »
Everything about you is lackluster  :lol:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #42 on: November 28, 2009, 09:45:03 AM »
Everything about you is lackluster  :lol:

Means a lot coming from you Bint, an awful lot. I can't imagine how anyone could not take an insecure, teenage, spamtard like you seriously

Blasted

« Reply #43 on: November 28, 2009, 09:47:38 AM »
You are far more insecure than me hon, at least I can admit when I'm in the wrong ;)

Go off and post more how ugly you are, we all wanna know  :thumbup:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #44 on: November 28, 2009, 10:03:09 AM »
You are far more insecure than me hon, at least I can admit when I'm in the wrong ;)

Go off and post more how ugly you are, we all wanna know  :thumbup:

I am? Wow of all the people in the world who I thought would have a comprehensive understanding of me you are the last I would have guessed.
Oh and you want me to post how ugly I am? I have already done that. Check out the Christmas Gift thread.
Am I insecure about that? Read the Christmas Gift thread.

Is that it? C'mon Gus this is your call out.

So ummmm....I was wondering (whilst we are here with nothing to talk about), you know your Mum who you fantasise about having sex with a strapon with, is she fat? Don't get me wrong I am not the slightest bit interested in her sexually like I guess you must be, but I was thinking you physically will likely look similar to her in middle-age (just like my boy will likely become very hairy for example).
You are skinny and kinda gormless now but are you likely to be fat in another 10, 14, 20 years? Or is she petite?
Just wondering and without much from you to take on board or think about in this callout you made, it may pass time.