Educational

Author Topic: Missing Zaftig  (Read 2859 times)

Blasted

Re: Missing Zaftig
« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2009, 06:19:33 AM »
Fuck off Phlexor ;)

Why don't you go play hide and go fuck yourself  :zoinks:

You sir are just bursting with wit today  8)

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2009, 06:22:49 AM »
When someone resorts to making HUGE long posts attacking someone for being transgendered, being a virgin, having OCD and having been kicked out of their house, doesn't that kinda show that they've lost?  :hahaha:

Err, not really.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2009, 06:24:09 AM »
Sure Phlexor, sure it doesn't   :thumbup:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2009, 06:57:24 AM »
When someone resorts to making HUGE long posts attacking someone for being transgendered, being a virgin, having OCD and having been kicked out of their house, doesn't that kinda show that they've lost?  :hahaha:

Nah. What was the intention, what was the desired result, what was the effect and actual result? What is this "lost" you speak of?

You don't have to answer now. Take a quick shower and I will wait.  :laugh:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2009, 06:58:42 AM »
You go and take a shower and drown in it, disgusting repulsive piece of shit

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #35 on: November 28, 2009, 07:27:41 AM »
No shit goes in the toilet....before the shower. Am I right?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Lemon Aguilera

• lemonese pudding
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #36 on: November 28, 2009, 07:41:35 AM »
les i dunno what you get out of picking on soph and gus but it's pathetic. that kinda shows you've lost. :thumbup:
"the dreams we dream together become reality" - John Lemon

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #37 on: November 28, 2009, 07:59:36 AM »
les i dunno what you get out of picking on soph and gus but it's pathetic. that kinda shows you've lost. :thumbup:

Lost what exactly? Don't answer, it is kinda rhetorical, because you will give some crazy answer that I probably won't read. Good to have you here anyhow filling up space on the forum.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #38 on: November 28, 2009, 08:58:31 AM »

It's the sign of a winnah!  :zoinks:

Blasted

« Reply #39 on: November 28, 2009, 09:28:34 AM »
Don't answer, it is kinda rhetorical, because you will give some crazy answer that I probably won't read. Good to have you here anyhow filling up space on the forum.

Likewise to you Less.  Your walls of misspelt, rambling texts are always fascinating to read  :zoinks:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #40 on: November 28, 2009, 09:34:17 AM »
You always write very interesting posts and never spam. It is the feature of you that is best loved with the members of I2. A talent you share with the second half of your uni-mind with Soph.

Blasted

« Reply #41 on: November 28, 2009, 09:42:12 AM »
My spam is at least given in digestable chunks, your posts which you take seriously, may I add, are enough to give people heartburn  :zoinks:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #42 on: November 28, 2009, 09:46:49 AM »
Keep telling yourself that Bint and you will probably convince yourself (Soph too by osmosis)

Blasted

« Reply #43 on: November 28, 2009, 09:54:11 AM »
Keep telling yourself that Bint and you will probably convince yourself (Soph too by osmosis)

Hurr hurr.  Very clever Less  :o  I'm astounded.  Did one of your children help you with that?  Surely, such a thicko like you couldn't know what osmosis is :twitch:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #44 on: November 28, 2009, 10:06:40 AM »
I am sure you are astounded by much less.