Author Topic: Anything you want to know about Sir Les?  (Read 19294 times)

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Anything you want to know about Sir Les?
« Reply #135 on: January 07, 2012, 10:06:15 PM »

I heard somewhere that Aussie chicks dig American dudes... I have doubts about this. Your take on the matter?

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #136 on: January 07, 2012, 10:10:14 PM »
what is wrong with my couch.

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #137 on: January 07, 2012, 10:30:18 PM »

I heard somewhere that Aussie chicks dig American dudes... I have doubts about this. Your take on the matter?

You know mate I simply dunno. I do not understand Aussie girls at all. They are strange creatures. Halle Bopp was a Nw Zealand girl and that is close to Australian. Look how strange she was.

I think that as a bit of different flavour a Yank bloke would probably fit the bill nicely. As I say though I have no real idea.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #138 on: January 07, 2012, 10:53:07 PM »
I am an Aussie girl and there is PSP and Sinnocent/Sister O' Madness too.

I think it depends on the type of American dude, whether there is compatibility.

Sir Les, are you going to change your avatar back? I can't see your current one.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #139 on: January 07, 2012, 11:04:25 PM »
I am an Aussie girl and there is PSP and Sinnocent/Sister O' Madness too.

I think it depends on the type of American dude, whether there is compatibility.

Sir Les, are you going to change your avatar back? I can't see your current one.

I dunno how to be honest :(

Yes you three are all Aussie chicks but relatively normal. I just felt like picking on Halle Bopp for some reason  :zoinks:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #140 on: January 07, 2012, 11:30:16 PM »
You don't have your old avatar saved? I looked up Al Swearengen and there are stacks of pictures of him. What I do for avatars is save them directly from the Google search page as they are already the right size for an avatar. It is sort of cheating but oh well. The second pic I am posting here is quite funny I think. You can use the first picture, not sure if it will resize automatically though.

« Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 11:31:52 PM by renaeden »
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #141 on: January 07, 2012, 11:34:47 PM »
You don't have your old avatar saved? I looked up Al Swearengen and there are stacks of pictures of him. What I do for avatars is save them directly from the Google search page as they are already the right size for an avatar. It is sort of cheating but oh well. The second pic I am posting here is quite funny I think. You can use the first picture, not sure if it will resize automatically though.

I like the top one. How do I put that back into the avatar?

P7PSP

« Reply #142 on: January 08, 2012, 12:06:54 AM »

I like the top one. How do I put that back into the avatar?
We ask the questions here.  :hahaha: Go to renaeden's ask away thread to ask her questions.  :zoinks: Did you get that?  :laugh:

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #143 on: January 08, 2012, 12:08:50 AM »
You could save it to your computer (right click on it and "Save image as..." to your Pictures folder). Then go to your profile page on here where it says to choose a personalised picture and choose the upload from your computer option. Click on Choose File and your pictures should come up in a separate window. Click on the picture you want as an avatar and then "Open" I think. It should upload and then you go to the bottom of your Profile page and click on Save Changes.

I am going by memory here, I hope it is right!
« Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 12:11:55 AM by renaeden »
Tek'ma'tae

P7PSP

« Reply #144 on: January 08, 2012, 12:11:38 AM »
You could save it to your computer (right click on it and "Save image as..." to your Pictures folder). Then go to your profile page on here where it says to choose an avatar and choose the upload from your computer option. Click on that and your pictures should come up in a separate window. Click on the picture you want as an avatar and then "Open" I think. It should upload and then you go to the bottom of your Profile page and click on Save Changes.

Between you and Les protocol has just been upended.  :GA:

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #145 on: January 08, 2012, 12:12:40 AM »
It seems more direct to just help right here. :)
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #146 on: January 08, 2012, 01:03:24 AM »
You could save it to your computer (right click on it and "Save image as..." to your Pictures folder). Then go to your profile page on here where it says to choose an avatar and choose the upload from your computer option. Click on that and your pictures should come up in a separate window. Click on the picture you want as an avatar and then "Open" I think. It should upload and then you go to the bottom of your Profile page and click on Save Changes.

Between you and Les protocol has just been upended.  :GA:

Oh crap. Now if i can just divide by....

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #147 on: January 11, 2012, 04:41:24 AM »
Would you mind if I fixed your avatar?

Edit: I went ahead and did it anyway, I hope that is ok. The blank square was driving me nuts.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 05:00:42 AM by renaeden »
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #148 on: January 11, 2012, 06:17:23 AM »
Much betterer

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #149 on: January 11, 2012, 07:40:13 AM »
It looks good on you. :)
Tek'ma'tae