Author Topic: Anything you want to know about Sir Les?  (Read 19223 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Anything you want to know about Sir Les?
« Reply #45 on: December 24, 2009, 05:05:02 AM »
Did not realise there was a NZ vs Australia thing and still don't know why you generalise about Australians?  :-\
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #46 on: December 24, 2009, 05:38:19 AM »
I want to know why australians are all smart arses. Is it becaus eyou hate your accents?

More to the point, since when did New Zealand sheep have access to the internet? :toporly:
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #47 on: December 24, 2009, 06:11:39 AM »
Did not realise there was a NZ vs Australia thing and still don't know why you generalise about Australians?  :-\

The reason why you don't know is because you did not realise.

Relations between Australia and New Zealand are similar to that of other neighbouring countries with a shared British colonial heritage, such as Canada and the United States. Some have defined the relationship as less one of friendship than of brotherhood, beset by sibling rivalry.[3]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australia_%E2%80%93_New_Zealand_relations

Although i find it hard to see that you didn't realise. I've been exposed to Australia vs NZ jokes all my life and i'm only 24.

Hell we sound the same (for the most part) look the same and died alongside each other in the WW's. Still don't have a problem with crew from NZ. Do we poke gentle fun sure but isn't that all in good spirits? No?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #48 on: December 24, 2009, 06:28:59 AM »
Jesus, keep your wits about you aussies.

Yeah I give Australians fucking shit.

Also

Yeah I would have an Australians back ANY DAY when up against an american or pom. It's all in good fun, we totally bash each other but we are brothers.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #49 on: December 24, 2009, 06:39:33 AM »
Now say six and go fuck some sheep. Then fly over here and go on the dole.

Does that cover it?  :green:

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #50 on: December 24, 2009, 06:57:42 AM »

You forgot

fush and chups. Thats a big one.

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #51 on: December 24, 2009, 07:06:33 AM »

You forgot

fush and chups. Thats a big one.

Haha, yeah, we had that for dinner too.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #52 on: December 24, 2009, 08:25:01 AM »
Did not realise there was a NZ vs Australia thing and still don't know why you generalise about Australians?  :-\
Neither did I except some sheep jokes and accent imitating. I probably don't see or hear as much of this as others do, being from WA - a long way from New Zealand.

But I don't say "all New Zealanders are this" or "all New Zealanders are that" because I don't know many New Zealanders. Jokes or not, that is why I give a shit.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #53 on: December 24, 2009, 08:31:13 AM »
I have a cousin who was born in NZ, plus my aunt, his mum, lived there for ages. Went over there when I was a baby and when I was 5/6yo for about 7 weeks visiting them with my Nana (had my birthday over there).

It's really no different to over here, maybe they should become part of Australia. We could just annex them  :evillaugh:

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #54 on: December 24, 2009, 08:36:16 AM »
It's more like how guys rip on their mates and play terrible jokes etc on them.

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #55 on: December 24, 2009, 12:24:44 PM »

Relations between Australia and New Zealand are similar to that of other neighbouring countries with a shared British colonial heritage, such as Canada and the United States. Some have defined the relationship as less one of friendship than of brotherhood, beset by sibling rivalry.[3]

This is true. I pick on CG all the time.

Celticgoddess

« Reply #56 on: December 24, 2009, 01:10:24 PM »

This is true. I pick on CG all the time.

This is true. He's a big meanie. (emo)

Truth be told, he gets off on me saying "out and about in a boat" but I won't say it as often as he wants me to and that makes him grumpy.  :zoinks:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #57 on: December 25, 2009, 02:51:01 AM »
Jesus, keep your wits about you aussies.

Yeah I give Australians fucking shit.

Also

Yeah I would have an Australians back ANY DAY when up against an american or pom. It's all in good fun, we totally bash each other but we are brothers.

Yup.  :hug:

Offline SleepyDragon

• Little Green Lizard of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #58 on: December 25, 2009, 07:37:57 AM »
I didn't used to be able, when I first migrated to Australia, to pick the difference between Aussie speech and Kiwi. I can now, though.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #59 on: December 26, 2009, 06:18:17 AM »
I didn't used to be able, when I first migrated to Australia, to pick the difference between Aussie speech and Kiwi. I can now, though.

We do sound VERY similar.