Author Topic: Anything you want to know about Sir Les?  (Read 19324 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Anything you want to know about Sir Les?
« Reply #360 on: August 01, 2018, 07:29:55 AM »
Did you know that there are more barrels of bourbon in Kentucky than there are people living there??

Jesus Christ! That is a shitload of bourbon.

Did you know that people from the Northern Territory in Australia drinks 15 liters of pure alcohol on average/person

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/national/northern-territory-drinks-most-alcohol-in-the-world/news-story/3300997e0a7ce7169154d9df0b44d308

I think

That is a lie. Next time try to come up with a question, you Goofy Mother Fucker
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #361 on: August 01, 2018, 07:33:01 AM »
Did you know that there are more barrels of bourbon in Kentucky than there are people living there??

Jesus Christ! That is a shitload of bourbon.

Did you know that people from the Northern Territory in Australia drinks 15 liters of pure alcohol on average/person

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/national/northern-territory-drinks-most-alcohol-in-the-world/news-story/3300997e0a7ce7169154d9df0b44d308

That's on a yearly basis and an average (do they count underage people??).

Personally, I drink anywhere between .5L to 1L of pure alcohol per week.

I guess that turns out to almost 50L per year??   :dunno:

Yes that is simply dividing the number of humans in NT by the amount of pure alcohol. Given the propensity of Northern Territorians to drink beer, that is a shitload of bear each year and far more than 15 liters to get to the pure alcohol level. But yes that is inclusive of kids and teetotalers
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Tequila

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #362 on: August 18, 2018, 10:38:58 PM »
Who is the guy in the avatar?  How long are you in Thailand for?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #363 on: August 18, 2018, 11:34:09 PM »
Who is the guy in the avatar?  How long are you in Thailand for?

I am going for a week.

Al Swearengen is the guy in the avatar. He is a VERY interesting character in Deadwood. He is the antagonist to Seth Bullock. He is the controlling force in Deadwood and a murdering pimp and gangster with a very defined set of values and helps support, protect and grow the Western town whilst he simultaneous exploits it and financially enriches himself off it. Hehates Seth and yet seeks to defend and support his role as Sheriff.
Great series.

He swears a bit

« Last Edit: August 19, 2018, 12:28:38 AM by Al Swearengen »

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #364 on: August 19, 2018, 12:01:55 AM »
 ^ :lol1:
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #365 on: August 25, 2018, 09:12:47 PM »
Are you a fan of the youtuber Independent Man??

He's my 2nd favorite Aussie next to Bearing.

He's making videos again after "quitting" for several months.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #366 on: August 25, 2018, 09:24:07 PM »
Are you a fan of the youtuber Independent Man??

He's my 2nd favorite Aussie next to Bearing.

He's making videos again after "quitting" for several months.

Bearing is bloody good value. I have not heard of Independent man.

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #367 on: November 26, 2019, 08:23:47 PM »
Hey Al, why the Chipmunk? None of them here in Australia. Plus how have you been? How's work?
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #368 on: November 26, 2019, 10:55:09 PM »
Hey Al, why the Chipmunk? None of them here in Australia. Plus how have you been? How's work?

Works is pretty intense at the moment. I am being pulled in too many directions and ultimately feel like i am failing everyone a little. Just too busy.

Chipmunk because Walkie said she though i looked a little like a chipmunk so i thought, "Why not?"

More importantly how are you.

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #369 on: November 27, 2019, 12:37:25 AM »
Well, you have the cheeks when you smile, heh. :zoinks:

Retail is so busy this time of year. I volunteer at the Salvos twice a week and it's getting hectic. No sooner are items put on the shelves, are people buying them.

I've also been dealing with NDIS stuff. They want a lot of information. Thankfully I have my plan now. It was reasonably quick how it was done.
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #370 on: November 27, 2019, 03:39:06 AM »
Yes i think franticness extends into every workplace before Christmas. I have a bit of time off. One of my mates has just split up from a long time girlfriend and will be alone and another has a Dad dying of Cancer, so i will be dividing my time a little.

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #371 on: November 28, 2019, 12:32:43 AM »
That's really nice of you being there for your mates.

:plus:
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #372 on: November 28, 2019, 01:36:00 AM »
In the case of at least one, going to the pub, playing playstation and drinking gog will not be much of an imposition

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #373 on: November 28, 2019, 05:44:39 PM »
How was your birthday? Hope it was a good one.

I've been neglecting birthdays for quite some time. But yours somehow is stuck in my memory.  :laugh:
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #374 on: November 28, 2019, 06:00:07 PM »

Do you wear a full chipmunk suit, or a partial one like this, to the Furry conventions?
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass