Educational

Author Topic: Anything you want to know about Sir Les?  (Read 19181 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Anything you want to know about Sir Les?
« Reply #315 on: August 06, 2013, 08:08:22 AM »
Thanks guys. Not a fun night but then that is part of being Dad. I'd do it again any night of the week.
Good news is that she doesn't have anything wrong other than deep tissue damage. I have had that before, myself, so she has my sympathies.
She is out of hospital. I got some needed sleep. Will do the work thing tomorrow.
More than a little relieved.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Beardy McFuckface

• Constant Poster
« Reply #316 on: August 06, 2013, 08:18:28 AM »
She might have microfractures though, which (I think) rarely show up on xrays.

Make her take things easy for a month or two, and she should be fine.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #317 on: August 06, 2013, 10:36:52 AM »
She might have microfractures though, which (I think) rarely show up on xrays.

Make her take things easy for a month or two, and she should be fine.

Thanks Shleed. She is a tough kid. Not much of her. She will be sore for a while.
If this is the worst experience I will have to endure as a parent, I will count myself as lucky, as much fun as it wasn't.
Appreciate your words.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #318 on: August 07, 2013, 12:01:16 AM »
She is very sore. Bad swelling in abdomen. She has pain mess and is asleep besides me. Her mum went home to get some sleep. Staying here. Yesterday's clothes, overtired, stressed and nothing to do but wait for ultrasound. Will stay off work today.
So hope she is ok she is a tough girl and doesn't whinge or cry when in pain, she just goes quiet just like her Dad.
Worried about her.

Hope she'll soon be lively and sparkly again. And that you will see and hear her getting better by the day.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #319 on: April 01, 2014, 09:10:48 AM »
What is full of holes but can still hold water?
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #320 on: February 19, 2015, 03:33:28 PM »

Your crotch when you do a handstand.   :lol1:     :autism:

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #321 on: May 19, 2016, 02:21:57 PM »
I thought that was funny. I guess I'm alone.  :dunno:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #322 on: May 19, 2016, 03:09:19 PM »

Sorryissefbthid entirely
 What?

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #323 on: May 19, 2016, 03:12:12 PM »

Sorryissefbthid entirely
 What?

I guess because one can (hopefully) do a handstand without peeing?  :tard:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #324 on: May 19, 2016, 08:44:07 PM »
It's a sponge.  :green: I've always heard nothing rhymes with orange but I think sponge rhymes with orange because I can't say either of them right. I have to take my time and say it slowly, so it comes out sounding weird and forced. When I say them without thinking about it, the sound comes out with a 'ch' sound at the end, so ornch and spunch rhyme for me.  :hahaha: The only other place I've ever heard it, is watching spongebob square pants, Patrick says spunchbob.  :lol1:
:gopher:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #325 on: May 20, 2016, 05:48:28 AM »
It's a sponge.  :green: I've always heard nothing rhymes with orange but I think sponge rhymes with orange because I can't say either of them right. I have to take my time and say it slowly, so it comes out sounding weird and forced. When I say them without thinking about it, the sound comes out with a 'ch' sound at the end, so ornch and spunch rhyme for me.  :hahaha: The only other place I've ever heard it, is watching spongebob square pants, Patrick says spunchbob.  :lol1:

Maybe you could talk properly if you took the hay out of your mouth. :heart: :trollface:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #326 on: May 20, 2016, 08:54:38 AM »

Maybe you could talk properly if you took the hay out of your mouth. :heart: :trollface:

Gophers are varmits!!!!

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #327 on: May 20, 2016, 08:56:01 PM »

Hrmff frmmff muffle grmmff.  :zoinks:

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #328 on: May 20, 2016, 08:58:05 PM »

Gophers are varmits!!!!

And rascals too.  :zoinks:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #329 on: May 20, 2016, 09:11:44 PM »

Gophers are varmits!!!!

And rascals too.  :zoinks:

^^^^^ This!