Author Topic: The D R U G S  (Read 3213 times)

Scrapheap

Re: The D R U G S
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2009, 03:46:43 PM »
I tried Acid...

...bout 150 times or so.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2009, 03:55:52 PM »
cannabis sucks. why can't codeine be easy to get? i could get weed if i wanted to. the thing is i don't.

You can buy Tylenol with Codeine over the counter here

Not here

What's the deal with codeine? Do people get a high off of it? I've never heard of that before. You can buy huge bottles of a few hundred pills with no prescription.

Yeah ya can it's an opiate.  I have gotten it by Rx for pain it  just makes me sleepy when ever I had it
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Celticgoddess

« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2009, 04:20:37 PM »
cannabis sucks. why can't codeine be easy to get? i could get weed if i wanted to. the thing is i don't.

You can buy Tylenol with Codeine over the counter here

Not here

What's the deal with codeine? Do people get a high off of it? I've never heard of that before. You can buy huge bottles of a few hundred pills with no prescription.

Yeah ya can it's an opiate.  I have gotten it by Rx for pain it  just makes me sleepy when ever I had it

Seriously? I am so uneducated in this department. :laugh: I've got a huge bottle sitting in the medicine cabinet.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2009, 04:24:21 PM »
why can't codeine be easy to get?

because u dont live with me

if you'd come here you could have codeine and valium whenever you wanted  >:(

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #34 on: November 06, 2009, 04:27:45 PM »
why can't codeine be easy to get?

because u dont live with me

if you'd come here you could have codeine and valium whenever you wanted  >:(

Damn Soph, that makes you less attractive.  :'(
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #35 on: November 06, 2009, 04:28:46 PM »
aww why?  :(

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #36 on: November 06, 2009, 04:29:56 PM »
I'm really sensitive to cannabis; low to moderate doses of it leave me unable to speak coherently, mess up my coordination, give me shakes and closed-eye visuals consisting of bright, shifting colours and do something to my sense of balance that makes me feel like I'm on a roller coaster.  It's also done other weird things to me on occasion; one time it turned my skin into one big erogenous zone and gave me a pre-orgasm sensation wherever I touched myself, though I was with a group of people at the time, and thus didn't fully explore the possibilities.  I find cannabis too intense and incapacitating to use regularly, but it's interesting to take on rare occasions.

That's what I do like of cannabis.  :laugh: Only need a few puffs for that sensational effect.

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #37 on: November 06, 2009, 04:30:41 PM »
aww why?  :(

Codeine makes me feel as if I am going to die. That's why.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #38 on: November 06, 2009, 04:32:24 PM »
wow really?
thats the only thing thats ever helped with my migraines

Celticgoddess

« Reply #39 on: November 06, 2009, 04:32:46 PM »
I'm really sensitive to cannabis; low to moderate doses of it leave me unable to speak coherently, mess up my coordination, give me shakes and closed-eye visuals consisting of bright, shifting colours and do something to my sense of balance that makes me feel like I'm on a roller coaster.  It's also done other weird things to me on occasion; one time it turned my skin into one big erogenous zone and gave me a pre-orgasm sensation wherever I touched myself, though I was with a group of people at the time, and thus didn't fully explore the possibilities.  I find cannabis too intense and incapacitating to use regularly, but it's interesting to take on rare occasions.

That's what I do like of cannabis.  :laugh: Only need a few puffs for that sensational effect.

*thinks she must have been smoking it wrong, or not enough, and adds it to her list of things to do with EBM*

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #40 on: November 06, 2009, 04:35:17 PM »
wow really?
thats the only thing thats ever helped with my migraines

It was the only effective thing for the pain caused by a temporary Trigeminal neuralgia, but the sideeffects were such that I should not take it again.

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #41 on: November 06, 2009, 04:53:09 PM »
I'm really sensitive to cannabis; low to moderate doses of it leave me unable to speak coherently, mess up my coordination, give me shakes and closed-eye visuals consisting of bright, shifting colours and do something to my sense of balance that makes me feel like I'm on a roller coaster.  It's also done other weird things to me on occasion; one time it turned my skin into one big erogenous zone and gave me a pre-orgasm sensation wherever I touched myself, though I was with a group of people at the time, and thus didn't fully explore the possibilities.  I find cannabis too intense and incapacitating to use regularly, but it's interesting to take on rare occasions.

*thinks she must have been smoking it wrong, or not enough, and adds it to her list of things to do with EBM*

It's the people around you that will make the difference I guess.  ;)

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #42 on: November 06, 2009, 06:19:29 PM »
I'm really sensitive to cannabis; low to moderate doses of it leave me unable to speak coherently, mess up my coordination, give me shakes and closed-eye visuals consisting of bright, shifting colours and do something to my sense of balance that makes me feel like I'm on a roller coaster.  It's also done other weird things to me on occasion; one time it turned my skin into one big erogenous zone and gave me a pre-orgasm sensation wherever I touched myself, though I was with a group of people at the time, and thus didn't fully explore the possibilities.  I find cannabis too intense and incapacitating to use regularly, but it's interesting to take on rare occasions.

It's the people around you that will make the difference I guess.  ;)

I think it's down to the chemical composition of the material being smoked.  I got the pre-orgasm sensation from smoking some fresh, high-quality bud, that probably had a high level of THC compared to other cannabinoids.  When smoking or ingesting lower-quality or more aged materials that are proportionally higher in THC degradation byproducts, I tend to get less pleasant physical sensations like dry eyes, electric shock sensations that pulse through my body and uncomfortably descended testicles.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2009, 06:21:57 PM by Peter »
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Celticgoddess

« Reply #43 on: November 06, 2009, 06:37:04 PM »

It's the people around you that will make the difference I guess.  ;)

This is what I'm thinking. :laugh:

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #44 on: November 06, 2009, 06:38:25 PM »

It's the people around you that will make the difference I guess.  ;)

I think it's down to the chemical composition of the material being smoked.  I got the pre-orgasm sensation from smoking some fresh, high-quality bud, that probably had a high level of THC compared to other cannabinoids.  When smoking or ingesting lower-quality or more aged materials that are proportionally higher in THC degradation byproducts, I tend to get less pleasant physical sensations like dry eyes, electric shock sensations that pulse through my body and uncomfortably descended testicles.

It was Orange Bud that never failed to turn every spot in me into an erogenous zone.Very nice. Other flavours did not have that effect. And there was enough in the effects that I did not really like, like indeed dry eyes, and sideeffects of the tobacco on my windpipe and lungs.
Especially smoking Cannabis when ill at ease brought bad effects.

Like alcohol, for me it works as a mood enhancer. Worked great helping me relax deeper, if only I could start relaxing without the aid of THC.