Educational

Author Topic: The D R U G S  (Read 3216 times)

Offline vodz

• psych0naught
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Entrianglement.
Re: The D R U G S
« Reply #105 on: July 08, 2010, 08:33:50 AM »
Its mushroom season downunder and I've been hunter-gatherin' bagfulls.

Spent some time drying them out or cooking tea from them. Been eating them quite a bit with mostly moderate effects (usually drunk/slightly stoned as well) and sharing them around.

My housemates and I had a party on saturday and I supplied a bowl of dried shrooms next to the chip/dip bowls, which was refilled a couple of times. Our guests got right into them. :2thumbsup:
This brain could do with some more dimethyltryptamine.

What is the difference between ignorance and apathy? "I don't know and I don't care."

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #106 on: July 08, 2010, 10:15:18 AM »

Spent some time drying them out or cooking tea from them. Been eating them quite a bit with mostly moderate effects (usually drunk/slightly stoned as well) and sharing them around.

My housemates and I had a party on saturday and I supplied a bowl of dried shrooms next to the chip/dip bowls, which was refilled a couple of times. Our guests got right into them. :2thumbsup:

Watch out for the poisonous ones!  :zombiefuck:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline vodz

• psych0naught
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Entrianglement.
« Reply #107 on: July 08, 2010, 10:55:28 AM »

Derrr... they're the good ones  :facepalm2:

Actually last I went picking I took my grandfather. He taught me which ones are edible, and how they become poisonous once they turn green.
I showed him which ones I pick, and how when they turn blue, then you know they're good. :green:

What is the difference between ignorance and apathy? "I don't know and I don't care."

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #108 on: July 08, 2010, 10:57:21 AM »

Derrr... they're the good ones  :facepalm2:

Actually last I went picking I took my grandfather. He taught me which ones are edible, and how they become poisonous once they turn green.
I showed him which ones I pick, and how when they turn blue, then you know they're good. :green:

K, just wanted to mention it, because I heard of a woman who ate some poisonous mushrooms by mistake, and died of organ failure, so...  :-\

People forget.

Offline vodz

• psych0naught
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Entrianglement.
« Reply #109 on: July 08, 2010, 11:04:28 AM »

Oh really? You heard, did you? I'd like a reliable source of info before my scaredyness is mongered.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #110 on: July 08, 2010, 11:15:52 AM »

Oh really? You heard, did you? I'd like a reliable source of info before my scaredyness is mongered.

I don't have a link or anything, a former boss told that story at work.

People forget.

Offline vodz

• psych0naught
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Entrianglement.
« Reply #111 on: July 08, 2010, 11:21:12 AM »

I don't have a link or anything, a former boss told that story at work.

OH I SEE, pure diarrhea.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #112 on: July 08, 2010, 01:48:13 PM »

It has happened around here to some Japaneses people who picked them but they were picking the regular edible type but were used to the ones they got in Japan.  One of my professor's who also taught mycology had a friend who fucked up and died eating wild mushrooms.  Both these people were after regular edible variety and around here one of the ones  people want here to eat is very similar to what death cap looks like when it is not mature.  The ones you get are indeed classed as poison but because of the effects your after and don't have as many look a likes with dire consequences.  A friend of mine in collage used to get them shipped UPS from Oregon freeze dried by the pound and would sell them but also use them to buy stuff from people.  I "sold" him at least one term paper :zoinks:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #113 on: July 08, 2010, 01:50:54 PM »

It has happened around here to some Japaneses people who picked them but they were picking the regular edible type but were used to the ones they got in Japan.  One of my professor's who also taught mycology had a friend who fucked up and died eating wild mushrooms.  Both these people were after regular edible variety and around here one of the ones  people want here to eat is very similar to what death cap looks like when it is not mature.  The ones you get are indeed classed as poison but because of the effects your after and don't have as many look a likes with dire consequences.  A friend of mine in collage used to get them shipped UPS from Oregon freeze dried by the pound and would sell them but also use them to buy stuff from people.  I "sold" him at least one term paper :zoinks:

OMG, maybe this site doesn't even exist! Maybe the entire thing is just your elaborate, mushroom-induced hallucination!  :zombiefuck:

People forget.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #114 on: October 23, 2014, 03:15:16 PM »
Salvia Divinorum is more fun than a barrel of monkeys!!  :headbang2: