Author Topic: Sexy young Soph calls out Crippled Old Lady Les  (Read 1188 times)

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Sexy young Soph calls out Crippled Old Lady Les
« on: November 01, 2009, 01:50:24 AM »
now usually i don't fight old ladies, but ok Lestard, you want a callout?  :beer:

come on then, what you got?

let's see...

i'm emo? :(
i'm a big girl? :(
i'm stupid? :(

awwww
so sad

at least i'm not an little old hypocrite - i'm a gorgeous sexy student with a cool hat  :thumbup:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Sexy young Soph calls out Crippled Old Lady Les
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2009, 02:17:59 AM »
OK you got the "know thyself" thing downpat but then again let's face it you happily write of pretty much everything you say as spam. Handy little instrument really. You can post pretty much anything and regardless of reaction distance yourself from it with "Oh THAT bit was spam".

Any emo whine you do will quite often get picked up on because people here DO actually care. People will ask concerned questions and offer sympathies and you in turn soak it up like a attention sponge and THEN if questioned on any of it then turn around and say "Oh that was all just spam, I was not REALLY looking for attention nor for sympathy and it doesn't really bother me. That downpour of negativity was just spam. I have problems though but anything negative I post is all spam." (Well that is except for anything that you are not called on and then you give pretty good faking that you are actually affected by whatever trauma or misery you post.)

Point in case. You mentioned (or in your own words - Spammed) about missing your and being love with your lecturer in many different threads. You got replies of sympathy and then further carried on and did not admit to spamming but rather gave replies back that indicated it certainly was an issue and cause for concern. Nice!

It is pretty awesome Soph to have that kind of flexibility with truth. Wish I could reconstruct reality however it best suits me.

But hey let's look past that a moment.

"at least i'm not an little old hypocrite - i'm a gorgeous sexy student with a cool hat"

I don't really give a shit about your hat and I think you are a bit of a "whack, whack", that aside I call you on your assertions of my supposed hypocrisy.

You put it out there and I say simply "Prove it".
« Last Edit: November 01, 2009, 03:00:40 AM by Sir_Les_Patterson »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2009, 02:26:59 AM »
lol i saw you "posting in this thread" nearly 20minutes ago and thought i'd stick around to see what yo came up with...

20 minutes and THAT was the best you can do?  :lol:

i honestly can't remember any serious posts i've made about my lecturer, but if i have, then ok
i've already admited that i do post emo shit sometimes. in fact i'd posted that quite recently, before you mentioned my emoness. so it's possible that i DID post a genuinely emo thing about my lecturer. in which case ok, i deserve a kick up the arse for it. but what i said still stands for most of my posts - 95% of them seriously are just taking the piss. if people respond then they respond. i'm not gonna ignore them all.
but for the record, my liking my lecturer is no big issue or cause for concern though. it is a sad crush i will eventually get over. i blow it out of proportion on purpose.

hypocrisy - moaning about my emo posts which weren't emo and then shittin on me for jokingly making a post accusing you of being emo when you clearly weren't.

actually i don't think you're a hypocrite, just a bit slow and incapable of recognising when i'm taking the piss. but that last one is excusable, given that you're autistic. i am the same with other people's posts. but to be fair, i do try and listen if they explain how i've misinterpreted them. you don't seem to take any notice of my explanations though

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2009, 02:48:59 AM »
There we go making a strong statement and when asked on it's truth "Oh well maybe I was wrong or umm...maybe it is true or it could have felt true or ...or...." I can almost hear the whirr of machinery as simple concepts trying to be processed and coming up very short of being able to be answered.

Yes that is right you based part of the call out on me being a hypocrite and then when asked bumble around and then admit you are wrong.

Yes who would have thought a forum full of people on the Autism Spectrum and people can have problems in differentiating when you are full of crap (which seems to be whenever it best suits your needs o is convenient for you to be so) and when you have something wrong.

Of course the ironic thing is here (and pay attention here Soph because the way you use "irony" is as stupid as how you use "hypocrisy") is that You made such a song and dance about how I suggested to you doing emo postings and my asking for you to cut it back and then - all these posts later and in a callout - when I say well either you were misrepresenting your position (in effect lying) or were posting emo posting where you HAD said they were purely spam, you then say "Oh yes there is a bit of a problem there and i had not realised that I had posted it as not spam, that bit was not spam it WAS emo whining".

Thus the circle is complete. Soph is full of shit and all the "You don't get it Les and you don't understand my explanations", when it comes down with it come to you either purposely lying and misrepresenting your position or so stupid or lacking in memory retention to remember what you said in which way to whom and when.

You at this point in time can not really even know what you posted seriously or in spam and what is true or bullshit. Hell for all I know this I am a boy now thing could all be some weird spam. So could the OCD. So could the lecturer thing. Why incentive is there for anyone to believe anything you represent?  :mushie:

Fucking unbelievable.  :clap: You said specifically the the Uni Lecturer thing was just spam and there was nothing in it and it was obvious it was spam. Then a little more assertion whether you were not lying and "Oh I may have been. Yes I do have a crush on her and yes it is real"

What is your definition of liar?  :thumbup:

Better actually stick with old ladies Soph.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2009, 03:01:49 AM »
wtf? i'm a liar now as well? ok i did actually think your shit so far was kinda funny, but that's complete bullshit now.

when i said most of my emo shit was spam i didn't mean i totally made it up. yes there is a lecturer at my uni who i like. that doesn't mean when i say i'm madly in love with her, i seriously am sitting here crying about it.

i have never lied on this forum and never said that i had - what i did say is that i exaggerate a lot of things and make them sound like emo bullshit - it's part of how i post, it's part of my sense of humour. why is that so difficult for you to understand?

i NEVER said that the stuff about my lecturer was complete shit. most people i talk to here know full well it isn't as they know me from other sites and talk to me privately. if i was going to lie about something, why would i do it where half the people here can see i'm talking shit? i said my emo whining about being in love with my lecturer and being incredibly sad about it was bullshit - i'm not the first person who's had a crush on their teacher. it's hardly a big deal

and my being transgendered is hardly a new thing. i've been open about it since i was 17 (i am now 21)

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2009, 03:03:42 AM »
you are more full of shit than anyone else on this site, Les. and that's fucking something

i might be emo sometimes, i might be transgendered, and i might not be the brightest bulb on the xmas tree, but i'm no fucking liar.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2009, 03:07:47 AM »
you are more full of shit than anyone else on this site, Les. and that's fucking something

i might be emo sometimes, i might be transgendered, and i might not be the brightest bulb on the xmas tree, but i'm no fucking liar.

It sure would be something Soph. Especially in consideration of yourself.

But hey to be fair (and no I am not saying that you aren't a liar, I simply don't know) I gave a few alternatives if you read the last post I wrote.
Liar was certainly one of them, but not the only alternative to why you represent yourself in the way that you do.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2009, 03:10:15 AM »
yeah, i'm either completely stupid or i'm a liar?  :wanker:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2009, 03:37:52 AM »
yeah, i'm either completely stupid or i'm a liar?  :wanker:

Or you have a memory to things that can not be relied on and that you can not remember yourself what is or isn't spam. (which I believe was the third option.)
The upshot is that when you spam or post negative concerns we do not know whether it is a legitimate expression of pain to respond to or just spam. You too can't remember yet get testy when I, in thinking everything was real issues, asked nicely (for me) whether you could cut it back. You delegated it mostly to spam and then sought to try and take me to task for such a baseless assumption. You then contradict the one thing that you said definitely was just spam.

I am a reasonably fair and even-handed fella. (I know you will struggle to see this but bear with me).
Look at how I respond to "real" issues on the board. Boyfriend troubles, Migraines, illnesses. I don't expect people to be all ray of sunshine and happy faces. So it is not that I want to stick it to people for not being happy or even not having the balls to call them on it.
It is a respect thing. I expect that there are times when I will do the same and it is exceptions to the rule.
When I see a LOT of posts from you and a decent percentage of them being misery posts I WILL and did call you on it and ask not to never post negatively nor to even have the occasional gripe or bad moment. Look at my original post for clarification what I actually said.

Of course your actions since have lacked any appreciation of this and as much as you say I have not understood you, you constantly contradict yourself, and you seem to think you can treat me with no respect but that I should treat you and Bint with kid gloves. No dice.

I do take things literally and if you say I am miserable about my Lecturer amoung the litany of other "complaints" large and small I will believe it for how it is written. What amoung that litany is actual complaint and what spam? I don't know and whilst you give a percentage you simply don't remember or know what is. It just comes across as an unhappy person constantly whining in the majority of posts and bringing a lot of negativity to the board.

You can argue my thinking this or that some undesignated posts in the litany is spam but it is hard to quantify and qualify when even you have no fucking idea is it?

So I nicely point it out and you and Bints and Milla carry on about it and try to impress on me and everyone else that I don't get it and yet in this call out you contradict the absolute statements you make and come out not really - in any way - casting doubt on pretty much anything I said and if anything make my point.

That said I am a pretty reasonable bloke and if you decide that you want to treat me with a bit more respect and what not, you may be surprised that you suddenly get better treated by me. I don't give a rat's either way but you know it is funny how these things work. Also if I do happen to ask something it may actually have some merit and basis and may not be a means to piss you off or upset you. Something to think about there Soph.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2009, 03:48:22 AM by Sir_Les_Patterson »

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2009, 03:46:07 AM »
the only REAL serious problems i've posted about since i came back (i think) is my seroquel thread. and i dont't think that was whining

anything else i've put is either spammy shit or yes, me being emo

so i don;t think it matters that much if some poeple find it difficult to tell which is which - the people who know me can probably tell, and if i ever do need advice or help, i'll post a thread in the problems forum

i don't think i HAVE contradicted myself - here is how it stands:

i DO like my lecturer
i am NOT in love with her though, or suffering from some terrible depression because of it
if i post about her, it's almost always taking the piss
but now and then i MAY have genuinely posted emo whining, which i admit i do do sometimes - i've said that from the start, haven't i?

how have i contradicted myself there?

also i don't expect (or want) you to treat me with kid gloves. i didn't actually insult you on anything personal until you did the same with me though (ie the Miss Emo etc --> Lady Les), whereas you have brought other things into all this - milla (she's not even here anymore), the chipmunk comment to Bint, and the OCD and being transgendered with me (i don't actually care about those last 2, but i think it's lame that you're trying to insult me with them)

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2009, 03:51:51 AM »
and on that note, i take back any immature comments i've made about you being an old man / lady

imo i WAS only responding to your initial "girl" shit (i do the same with any guys who don't get it, as i'm used to that kinda thing now so it's just my usual reponse), but i'll accept that i am also being immature there

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2009, 04:07:47 AM »
and on that note, i take back any immature comments i've made about you being an old man / lady

imo i WAS only responding to your initial "girl" shit (i do the same with any guys who don't get it, as i'm used to that kinda thing now so it's just my usual reponse), but i'll accept that i am also being immature there

Fair enough. I honestly only recently found out you were transgendered. Like REALLY recently. I thought you were a chick into girls. That said, when I found out you and Bints and Milla were being jerks so I thought hell why not be a jerk. :P

well i would have had sympathy but... nah, not anymore  :-\

this thread isn't the "who has the worst problem" thread

obviously having cold feet isn't as bad as having a bacterial infection, dumbass. i was posting how i was feeling, in the "how are you feeling?" thread. who woulda thought it?  :wanker:

That one word got my gloves off and by degrees I have basically been happy to escalate.

That said. As I say I am happy to drop it all or slug it out with you or you and Bint or you and an assortment of others.
At the end of the day misinterpretations, bad days and whatever. Shit happens.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2009, 04:18:57 AM »
Like REALLY recently. I thought you were a chick into girls.

that's understandable. i've always been pretty clear about my being trans (i've never once claimed to be gay for instance), but i also didn't talk about it much before so a lot of people tended to assume i was a girl. i've never been big on TELLING people to call me he or anything like that, so i just let it go unless someone directly asked me about it.

That one word got my gloves off and by degrees I have basically been happy to escalate.
well for what it's worth, i don't actually think you are dumb. it's a stupid word, but i use it a lot. i also call people retards when i think they've made a stupid post. doesn't mean i think they're actually retarded though

anyway, i don't care either way really. the Liar bit pissed me off, as i am honest on here. but for the rest, i'm not arsed if people think i'm emo or a girl or a bit thick. i don't think there's much more to be said on it right now though and i think i'm getting another migraine (no that's not meant to be emo either, just an explanation, no one reply to it please :P ) so i'm happy to leave the whole thing now unless you got anything else to say

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2009, 04:29:23 AM »
Meh not really. I figured you needed a vent and was trying to push you buttons.
Course depending on Bint or Milla's predisposition to it, if they want to slug it out I am cool with that. Not prob either way tbh.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2009, 04:34:30 AM »
dont think milla's interested - i just wanted to show her the thread, i dont think shes coming back or anything

binty might be in an argumentative drunken mood though,we'll see  :zoinks: