Author Topic: Odd people you have known  (Read 2323 times)

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Odd people you have known
« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2009, 03:10:16 PM »

I think that's sad. For anyone to be so badly off as to crap their pants. An inpatient breaking out, goes to an interview. Like somehow striving for a life they used to have...

Mjeh. Just didn't strike me as funny. Must be my hormones. :P

Damn you and your empathy! Now I feel sad for the guy.

Celticgoddess

« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2009, 03:18:37 PM »
Well you can all feel relieved that we kept him in the office and went through with the fake interview because as it turns out he was in the psych ward for not being competant to stand trial for murder. He was prone to violent psychosis episodes and they said I was lucky I wasn't attacked. :P I'd rather him rip the hell out of my applications than me. ;)

Offline Gluey

• Raging Red Head of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Park.
    • Tales From The Tard Hut Well at least some videos
« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2009, 09:33:05 PM »
I used to know this autistic guy in junior high. I weas in the special ed class with him. He would keep track and
record peoples spills. He would write what kind of spill, who spilled it and what time it was spilled. He did this for months and
had massive stacks of paper and filled notebooks. We all thought it was funny so we purposely spilled things all the time when he was around.
He said he decided to count spills because his mom had bird poo down her shirt and he called that one spill number one.
He would update on his progress. He would get all exited and go "I got five thousand eight-hundered-and nintry-nine spills now!"

It was great though I love the abstract humour auties and aspies produce. You should see chucki and I.
Park.

Offline maldoror

• Bipolar Marksman of the Aspie Elite
  • Postwhore
  • shwing
« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2009, 11:56:06 PM »
Yeah most of my friends were pretty odd. I say were because the town I live in now is pretty much bleached free of anyone who isn't a conformist. Who knows who I'll befriend when I leave. Maybe I've turned conformist.
!!Super atomic enema!!

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #34 on: November 06, 2009, 10:27:07 AM »
I had to pass a criminal background check including a fingerprint check to get my job as a special education paraprofessional, but of course I don't have a criminal background so there was no excitement like that for me, just going down to the police station to be fingerprinted.  They said that they sometimes arrest people on the spot if their fingerprints get any hits, though.

:lol:
Seems like almost everyone gets CORI'ed these days.  I got a little panicky when I got CORI'ed because I can't remember all the places I've lived and I was supposed to provide a full list.   :zoinks:
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

P7PSP

« Reply #35 on: November 06, 2009, 03:25:03 PM »
I have only had 4 addresses in the last 23 years.

Celticgoddess

« Reply #36 on: November 06, 2009, 03:42:47 PM »
I've never spent longer than 5 years in one place for my whole life. Looks like this house will be the one I stay in the longest though because it's in my name and I'm looking to reno it so I can stay and it will be the ex who moves. I've been here 5 years.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #37 on: November 06, 2009, 04:02:40 PM »
I've never spent longer than 5 years in one place for my whole life. Looks like this house will be the one I stay in the longest though because it's in my name and I'm looking to reno it so I can stay and it will be the ex who moves. I've been here 5 years.

What are you doing to your house?  Be careful I don't want to see you on Holmes on Homes :P
http://www.makeitright.ca/makeitright/index.php
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #38 on: November 06, 2009, 04:22:17 PM »
in my life i've lived in 4 different places but they are all within walking distance of each other. the back garden of one of them backs onto the backgarden of another. i've never lived outside of trafford, or outside of the urmston area actually

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #39 on: November 06, 2009, 04:22:45 PM »
There's a very odd and creepy guy in college (turns out he also has Aspergers, was home schooled) who walks around during lunchtime and stares at people, pets stranger's heads and read their newspapers. Straight away you'd think he had some form of autism (proved to be AS as I said earlier), looking really odd in general. Doesn't wash himself, wears his trousers back to front. According to several people, he loves to talk about bodies and autopsies, watched them all his life as a kid. He has an American accent even though he's really German. He has a certain "school shooter" look to him, I'm sure if someone pisses him off too much he'll kill us all... and people do take the piss out of him. Several times he has almost snapped, shouting at people, trying to strangle himself with a mouse cable, shouting "IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING!" while throwing his briefcase all over the place and so on.

It is odd, people there used to think I'm some creepy serial killer yet this guy makes me look fucking normal. Oh well. :zoinks:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #40 on: November 06, 2009, 04:53:44 PM »
There's a very odd and creepy guy in college (turns out he also has Aspergers, was home schooled) who walks around during lunchtime and stares at people, pets stranger's heads and read their newspapers. Straight away you'd think he had some form of autism (proved to be AS as I said earlier), looking really odd in general. Doesn't wash himself, wears his trousers back to front. According to several people, he loves to talk about bodies and autopsies, watched them all his life as a kid. He has an American accent even though he's really German. He has a certain "school shooter" look to him, I'm sure if someone pisses him off too much he'll kill us all... and people do take the piss out of him. Several times he has almost snapped, shouting at people, trying to strangle himself with a mouse cable, shouting "IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING!" while throwing his briefcase all over the place and so on.

It is odd, people there used to think I'm some creepy serial killer yet this guy makes me look fucking normal. Oh well. :zoinks:

your not :o
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Lemon Aguilera

• lemonese pudding
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #41 on: November 07, 2009, 01:07:26 AM »
this thread is funny but why all the poo? i mean why are crazy people always dirty?
"the dreams we dream together become reality" - John Lemon

P7PSP

« Reply #42 on: November 07, 2009, 04:07:43 AM »
this thread is funny but why all the poo? i mean why are crazy people always dirty?
My brother had to take Schizophrenics into custody on occassion when he was working as a city cop. He was told by a mental health professional that Schizophrenics will often soil themselves to reduce interaction with other people. That is a horrid condition.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #43 on: November 07, 2009, 04:40:53 AM »

Because a lot of them are.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #44 on: November 07, 2009, 05:47:43 AM »
when i was a teenager i wouldn't bother getting a shower till my mum told me to