Author Topic: Odd people you have known  (Read 2326 times)

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
Odd people you have known
« on: October 29, 2009, 08:20:09 PM »
I know most of us are a bi  odd but have you ever met anyone that was really out there even by your standards ?
I have met many I attract them I guess
I had a professor who collected road kill and brought the home and froze in his freezer with his food them till ha had a chance t make study skins out of them(stuff them).  After one class he asked if anyone wanted to see a coyote which were just coming back to our are.  It seems one was struck and killed by the fire dept near him and they all knew about his longing for road kill they called him.  He had it outside under a tarp by a tree. He showed us all and moved it around to let us have a good look when he noticed what he said was an odd looking tick.  He plucked it and wrapped it in his hankie and put it in his pocket to identify   latter :o
This is but one of many I have met how about you?
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Odd people you have known
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2009, 08:22:38 PM »

I know a guy who lives in Connecticut and melts aluminum for fun.   :zoinks:

Blasted

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2009, 08:22:50 PM »
Christ almighty  :zombiefuck:

I must have met seriously strange in a fucked up way people but I just can't rmemebr any good examples right now

My writing is going spazzy which means sleepy Binty time soon

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2009, 08:25:47 PM »
A guy that went into shops, to shake hands with the window dummies.

His friend checked on the gender of mosquitoes before he slapped them, only killing the females.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Blasted

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2009, 08:27:06 PM »
How did he check it?  :laugh:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2009, 08:28:19 PM »

I know a guy who lives in Connecticut and melts aluminum for fun.   :zoinks:

Hey I get bored maybe do I'll some tomorrow :laugh:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2009, 08:30:16 PM »
The female mosquito has a pointy drill on the head, more than a centimetre long, so when you look close, you can't miss it. That's whey they can be drawn like fighter jets in comics.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

P7PSP

« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2009, 08:32:55 PM »
I know most of us are a bi  odd but have you ever met anyone that was really out there even by your standards ?
I have met many I attract them I guess
I had a professor who collected road kill and brought the home and froze in his freezer with his food them till ha had a chance t make study skins out of them(stuff them).  After one class he asked if anyone wanted to see a coyote which were just coming back to our are.  It seems one was struck and killed by the fire dept near him and they all knew about his longing for road kill they called him.  He had it outside under a tarp by a tree. He showed us all and moved it around to let us have a good look when he noticed what he said was an odd looking tick.  He plucked it and wrapped it in his hankie and put it in his pocket to identify   latter :o
This is but one of many I have met how about you?
That is one of the better weird people stories I have heard.  :thumbup: :indeed:
I had a friend in the Navy who was weird and might have been on the spectrum to. He carried a book of quotations around and after we had smoked a bunch of hash he would rattle off an obscure quotation and challenge someone in the group "Who said that?". He was smart, intense and strange. When a bunch of us would be standing in front of Bar La Parada and a hot chick walked by someone would say "She has a nice rack" and Henry would respond "I'd like to beat off on her mug". Him saying that, and the look on other peoples faces, never failed to crack me up.  :lol:

Blasted

« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2009, 08:33:50 PM »
The female mosquito has a pointy drill on the head, more than a centimetre long, so when you look close, you can't miss it. That's whey they can be drawn like fighter jets in comics.

I'm so gonna watch out for that now  :P

P7PSP

« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2009, 08:35:33 PM »

Kill them all, God will know his own. :headbang2:

Celticgoddess

« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2009, 08:39:45 PM »

Or just wait to see which ones bite you. On the females suck blood. :laugh:

Celticgoddess

« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2009, 08:53:34 PM »
okay, here's my odd person story. I used to work in HR for a large tourist attraction in the US. One day I was in the front office and someone came in to fill out an application. No problem. There was a stack of them on a counter infront of my desk. He asked for a pen which I passed to him, and then while he's staring at me right in the eye, or rather looking through me, he takes an application and scribbles with the pen so hard that it's shredding the paper. Grabs another application, and does it again. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. So while he's staring at my I casually pick up the phone and dial the code for the police (we had our own police unit on the grounds) and they said to do what I could to keep thim there. So, I took his application and said he could have a seat and then one of my co-workers called him to the back for a fake interview. While he's pretending to interview, this guy starts to groan. And strain. And then there's this awful smell......the guy had shit his pants during the interview. Turns out he had escaped from the psych ward of a local hospital. :P That incident happened 13 years ago and I could still tell you his first and last name.

Offline Gluey

• Raging Red Head of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Park.
    • Tales From The Tard Hut Well at least some videos
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2009, 08:58:20 PM »
okay, here's my odd person story. I used to work in HR for a large tourist attraction in the US. One day I was in the front office and someone came in to fill out an application. No problem. There was a stack of them on a counter infront of my desk. He asked for a pen which I passed to him, and then while he's staring at me right in the eye, or rather looking through me, he takes an application and scribbles with the pen so hard that it's shredding the paper. Grabs another application, and does it again. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. So while he's staring at my I casually pick up the phone and dial the code for the police (we had our own police unit on the grounds) and they said to do what I could to keep thim there. So, I took his application and said he could have a seat and then one of my co-workers called him to the back for a fake interview. While he's pretending to interview, this guy starts to groan. And strain. And then there's this awful smell......the guy had shit his pants during the interview. Turns out he had escaped from the psych ward of a local hospital. :P That incident happened 13 years ago and I could still tell you his first and last name.

Awwww gross!  :zoinks: I love hearing stories like this keep bringing them on people. I'm gonna post mine in a little bit.
Park.

P7PSP

« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2009, 09:00:30 PM »
:LMAO: that is a good one CG.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2009, 09:02:04 PM »

:LMAO: