Educational

Author Topic: Where are they....????  (Read 892 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Where are they....????
« on: October 18, 2009, 05:42:47 AM »
Randy, Bob, Richard, Nocturnalist , Illusonist, Ziyaret....where are the idiots of the forum who make asses of themselves and beg mocking and derision.
To be honest I would not count Fiona among these. I think she has often a "special" way of looking at things but then so do we all. Besides the brushing hair thing is getting old.

Everyone on here seems pretty switched on and jaded and in tune with reality as I know it (which probably doesn't say much really for me or anyone else here).

Any screwballs joining wanting to make an ass of yourself please run whatever crazy shit you were about to by me first just to humour me. Anyone wants to decide to got batshit crazy go crazy on me. Any of the above mentioned members....come back I need to play  :evillaugh:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Where are they....????
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2009, 06:12:25 AM »
I assume that Randy's been barred from the library again. Richard's without an internet connection but drops in from time to time. Nocti's not posted in a long time but I assume he is alive and well at Gestalt. Illusionist stopped posting more than a year ago; I can only hope that the authorities in his country decided to do something about him.

Don't know about the others.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2009, 06:18:16 AM »
Anton pops in now and then. Posts with huge letters or a pic. And is gone again.
Not in a playing mode, that Ziyaret.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2009, 08:38:59 AM »
Many of the people you listed are not idiots, nor do they beg mocking and derision.

Some of them do have a special way of looking at things, but like you said yourself, don't we all?

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2009, 09:19:19 AM »
Richtard pops in now and then, probably back sleeping in his car from wasting all that money on shit.

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2009, 11:06:54 PM »

Last we heard, Randy was going to court about something. Probably got thrown in jail for beating off in the library.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2009, 04:30:18 AM »
Many of the people you listed are not idiots, nor do they beg mocking and derision.

Some of them do have a special way of looking at things, but like you said yourself, don't we all?

Really?

Richard - highly critical and second only to Pea for spoiling for fights when not posting pictures of his cock and semen deposits.

Nocturnalist - joined to kick my arse and show the forum how wrong and badly motivated I was on his forum and after much mud-slinging discovered he had misread the situation.

Randy - Critical of us for being weak and on the spectrum and using every posting opportunity to immerse us in putdowns and wanking icons

Ziyaret - Gay hating macho bigot with a nasty streak a mile wide

Illusionist - I could not really think of any redeeming characteristic to assign.

Bob - Manipulating, stalker with more nasty secret agendas than you can shake a stick at. A attention whore with a penchant to deceive lie and claim ignorance, stupidity, misrepresentation or any other number of things to hurt people.

This is how I read it. I call them idiots as a collective whole. I don't question their intelligence but I think idiots is a good a short-hand descriptor as I can think of off the top of my head. My feeling is that to express what they express and how they express it that they do beg derision and mocking and I am sure that is their motivation.

Perhaps you read it differently Callaway.

I think we are agreed in that we all have special ways of looking at things though. I think that is the reason we discuss things here on the same level and have the dynamic here that we have. We are all equally as special

Again this is my take.

Edit: Forgot Bob....how could I forget Bob LOL
« Last Edit: October 19, 2009, 05:30:10 AM by Sir_Les_Patterson »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2009, 04:45:55 AM »
Why bother even mentioning me at all? I'm still here...

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2009, 05:19:42 AM »
I did not figure you on reading it as you had me on ignore at that stage, in a respect it was to everyone but you.
Having said that I was pointing out though you and I have argued over things and what not and I think quite often you have an odd way of looking at things I don't really think you are someone who incites negativity or is motivated to such an end.
That I strongly disagree with you sometimes or what not is just different viewpoints.
I think the people mentioned in this list (and there were others I could not think of off the top of my head) were in a different boat to you.
You tend to post reasonable and coherently and not so provocatively with just the occasional bigotry or WTF moment creeping in, hence the comment on "special way of looking at things" but as I note so do we all.
Again I don't care that you read it but it was not mentioned for your benefit but rather a note to others why with the arguments of the past I left you as an omission.
Hope this clears this up for you.  :)

• Newtype of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2009, 06:00:45 AM »

...wasn't he gay, though?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2009, 06:26:23 AM »

...wasn't he gay, though?

Well I dunno. I suspect so and I suspect most of his hatred is self-hatred that he projects.

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2009, 01:09:12 AM »
I did not figure you on reading it as you had me on ignore at that stage, in a respect it was to everyone but you.
Having said that I was pointing out though you and I have argued over things and what not and I think quite often you have an odd way of looking at things I don't really think you are someone who incites negativity or is motivated to such an end.
That I strongly disagree with you sometimes or what not is just different viewpoints.
I think the people mentioned in this list (and there were others I could not think of off the top of my head) were in a different boat to you.
You tend to post reasonable and coherently and not so provocatively with just the occasional bigotry or WTF moment creeping in, hence the comment on "special way of looking at things" but as I note so do we all.
Again I don't care that you read it but it was not mentioned for your benefit but rather a note to others why with the arguments of the past I left you as an omission.
Hope this clears this up for you.  :)

Oh, cool. Thanks for clearing that up.  :thumbup:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2009, 03:13:17 AM »
And considering Phuc Yu has an arse big enough for Projectionist to screen Gone With The Wind, that makes him asw much a target as anything.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2009, 11:54:55 AM »
Include TCO in there while you're at it. :zoinks:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2009, 07:00:37 PM »
You are a bad bad man Shleed  >:D

TCO is a good mate of mine and a friend away from this forum. He and his lady.