Educational

Author Topic: Gary McKinnon's extradition put on hold  (Read 813 times)

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye

Offline matthe

• gifted asshole
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • quit fucking with my dogs equilibrium yo
Re: Gary McKinnon's extradition put on hold
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2009, 02:09:28 AM »
thats for software piracy. we're talking about a case of military espianage here.

that dude got off easy with 4.25 years in white collar prisons with good food, and congicual visits and all.

if we can extradite a guy for software piracy, i think its reasonable to extradite for military espianage, a matter of national security.

gary is headed straight for the new guantanamo, wherever the fuck that is. what a dumbass.
feix ma spellan. ai nide halp. coz i caent duet.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2009, 02:42:33 AM »
thats for software piracy. we're talking about a case of military espianage here.

that dude got off easy with 4.25 years in white collar prisons with good food, and congicual visits and all.

if we can extradite a guy for software piracy, i think its reasonable to extradite for military espianage, a matter of national security.

gary is headed straight for the new guantanamo, wherever the fuck that is. what a dumbass.

That's what I'm saying. At the time everyone was like "Oh Noes!" but now no one cares and it's all forgotten.

P7PSP

« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2009, 07:22:23 AM »
you wanna kill him? he didnt harm anyone. he didnt hand over files to al quaeda. he didnt shoot your president.

if anything he did you a favour in that he showed you how shit your security is. you should be paying him to help you

if it was the other way around, do you think the US would be sending one of their citizens over to be tried and jailed in the uk? would they fuck.

Poor fucking Princess not so bright Gary.