Educational

Author Topic: Ask CG anything  (Read 8621 times)

Offline jman

• Road warrior pimpdaddy of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Re: Ask CG anything
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2009, 04:26:26 PM »
where do you reside?

Celticgoddess

« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2009, 04:29:24 PM »
Toronto, ON 8)

Blasted

« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2009, 04:31:46 PM »
Did you ever pop into Vancouver to see if you could spot any of the cast of The L Word at the time of filming?  :P

Celticgoddess

« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2009, 04:33:54 PM »
Did you ever pop into Vancouver to see if you could spot any of the cast of The L Word at the time of filming?  :P

No, but Leisha Hailey comes to TO all the time and I missed her in a bar in The Village (aka gaytown) by a mere 15 mins. Le sigh.

Blasted

« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2009, 04:35:48 PM »
Did you ever pop into Vancouver to see if you could spot any of the cast of The L Word at the time of filming?  :P

No, but Leisha Hailey comes to TO all the time and I missed her in a bar in The Village (aka gaytown) by a mere 15 mins. Le sigh.

An ex-friend of mine used to be obsessed with her.  I didn't like the way they made her character cunty at the end, especially towards Max.  In general wtf was all that transphobia about?

Celticgoddess

« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2009, 04:38:54 PM »
Do you mean the last season? I haven't seen it yet. I missed the first 2 episodes of the season and then I refused to watch the rest because I hate it when I miss something so I'm watiing for it to come out on DVD. :P

Is she still together with K.D Lang? I could never figure that one out. K.D has been well known for having a chick in every city but apparently was willing to settle down when she get together with Leisha. She fell head over heels for her.

Blasted

« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2009, 04:43:16 PM »
Do you mean the last season? I haven't seen it yet. I missed the first 2 episodes of the season and then I refused to watch the rest because I hate it when I miss something so I'm watiing for it to come out on DVD. :P

Is she still together with K.D Lang? I could never figure that one out. K.D has been well known for having a chick in every city but apparently was willing to settle down when she get together with Leisha. She fell head over heels for her.

No, no in season 5.  The way everyone was always so dismissive of Max.  Ilene Chaiken butchered his storyline really. 

She's with this woman who designes clothes/shoes now  :laugh:  (Leisha not KD Lang) She's kinda meh looking:

Then again I don't find KD Lang to be particularly attractive either.

Celticgoddess

« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2009, 04:44:37 PM »
oh right...now I remember. Yeah there was a big hate on for Max which seemed to come out of the blue.

okay, I don't find either of them attractive. Huh. Interesting. Leisha is hot though.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2009, 04:45:49 PM »
how's your baby today

did u take him back to the vets

Celticgoddess

« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2009, 04:47:57 PM »
No. he goes back tomorrow. it's a holiday here today (Thanksgiving) which is why I'm postwhoring even more than my usual postwhoriness. :P

He's okay. He won't eat the medicated food although apparently he devoured it at the vets. I have to give him 3 pills a day. Good thing I put in so much time at the animal shelter because I'm an expert at giving cats pills. I think he's getting better because he seems his old self a little more each day but I'm terrified they're going to tell me that his blood panel tomorrow says otherwise.  :-\

Blasted

« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2009, 04:50:01 PM »
oh right...now I remember. Yeah there was a big hate on for Max which seemed to come out of the blue.

okay, I don't find either of them attractive. Huh. Interesting. Leisha is hot though.

Rose Rollins suited Leisha best  :P

I hope Harvey gets better too  :(

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2009, 04:50:49 PM »
that sounds good if he is getting more like his old self

me and flo are hoping he is better asap

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2009, 04:52:22 PM »

When are you going to post some pics of your kitties?

Celticgoddess

« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2009, 04:59:22 PM »

Rose Rollins suited Leisha best  :P

Agreed 8)

I hope Harvey gets better too  :(

Harvey is the name of my grandfather and he's dead. Harley is the name of my cat. :lol:

Blasted

« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2009, 05:00:40 PM »
What a spectacular memory fail  :facepalm2: