Author Topic: Obama???  (Read 2212 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Obama???
« Reply #60 on: September 06, 2016, 05:02:10 PM »
I think he has been a decent President, from an outsider's POV. Not a Nobel Prize winner, but let's face it, he was always going to be an improvement from the last one.

That's a low threshold to meet but as Al pointed out, do you see how the world has no respect for him??  and the US??

The Phillippines is not my idea of a yardstick. It's a bit like being recommended by Boris Johnson. As for the US, I believe his approval ratings are fairly high. I'm pretty sure that means something.

Liberals like him.

They appear to be in the majority, then.

They are and have been for a while however to counter this, the Republicans turn out to vote at higher percentages

I wonder why they are in the majority. :apondering:

No idea. I expect a lot of that has to do with the fact that they have historically been supporters of slavery and such but in the 1960's made a concerted effort to build support with the black and Hispanic community and did very well at doing this.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #61 on: September 06, 2016, 08:57:39 PM »

Probably because there's more of them.  :zoinks:
:gopher:

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #62 on: September 06, 2016, 09:11:19 PM »
In that case I want to know where he's getting the info about the world having no respect for Obama.
Here's a recent Pew Research page. http://www.pewglobal.org/2016/06/29/as-obama-years-draw-to-close-president-and-u-s-seen-favorably-in-europe-and-asia/
Here's a better one from last year with a world map. http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/06/24/7-charts-on-how-the-world-views-president-obama/

I wasn't referring to his popularity with everyday people, rather the fact that world leaders think that he is a spineless bitch, which he is.

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #63 on: September 06, 2016, 09:38:19 PM »
In that case I want to know where he's getting the info about the world having no respect for Obama.
Here's a recent Pew Research page. http://www.pewglobal.org/2016/06/29/as-obama-years-draw-to-close-president-and-u-s-seen-favorably-in-europe-and-asia/
Here's a better one from last year with a world map. http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/06/24/7-charts-on-how-the-world-views-president-obama/

I wasn't referring to his popularity with everyday people, rather the fact that world leaders think that he is a spineless bitch, which he is.
That's probably a harder poll to find. :laugh:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #64 on: September 07, 2016, 03:50:45 PM »

Probably because there's more of them.  :zoinks:

Wow, do you think it might be that? :zoinks:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #65 on: September 08, 2016, 04:13:26 AM »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #66 on: September 08, 2016, 02:13:01 PM »
Still think has been a decent president. I don't think he is seen as a wimp by the rest of the world.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #67 on: September 08, 2016, 08:42:36 PM »
I'm sure Putin called him a wimp, but he's only one of many world leaders.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #68 on: September 09, 2016, 06:44:39 AM »
I'm sure Putin called him a wimp, but he's only one of many world leaders.

President of the Philippines called him a son of a whore  :2thumbsup:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #69 on: September 09, 2016, 11:07:05 AM »
I don't know... I would probably not be particularly concerned if I were Obama.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #70 on: September 09, 2016, 03:40:51 PM »
I don't know... I would probably not be particularly concerned if I were Obama.

Absolutely he shouldn't be concerned. Six months he will be retired on a respectable pension and playing golf to his hearts content

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #71 on: September 09, 2016, 03:57:50 PM »
And there's lots of money to be made on speaking engagements. :2thumbsup:

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #72 on: September 09, 2016, 04:13:16 PM »
And there's lots of money to be made on speaking engagements. :2thumbsup:

Bill Clinton apparently has a natural charisma and charm, but his voice? Obama has a very even articulate and easy voice to listen to. He sounds smart and sincere. His speaking style is almost teh polar opposite of Trump. Obama will do very well in speaking engagements.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #73 on: September 10, 2016, 07:37:51 AM »
Bill Clinton is a very good speaker, though, and I never thought his voice to be that bad. :-\

- Albert Einstein

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #74 on: September 11, 2016, 04:23:31 PM »
Still think has been a decent president. I don't think he is seen as a wimp by the rest of the world.

He's a lying, mass murdering coward.  You simply cannot think rationally because he's a Democrat and he's non white. 

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry: