Author Topic: PC hypocrisy?  (Read 3742 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: PC hypocrisy?
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2009, 07:24:11 AM »
All over the world? You've travelled then? Muslims aren't hated in Middle East, nor in South East Asia, not even Australia (for the most part). 90% of Africa is black, as is a large portion of the world's population.
Muslims and Blacks are only universally hated in your head.

They're not hated among their own, no, that's correct. But they're hated anywhere else. In Russia they kill Muslims and Blacks in the open street, often getting away with it, because Russians, sad to admit it, have more balls than Western Europeans and Americans.

And I harbor no admiration for the Swedish

::)

Why should he?

This is not relevant. Whites made whites slaves too. Slavery was largely common throughout history at various stages. Wars, Slavery, Bigotry, Prejudice, Genocide... These know no racial barrier.

But only Blacks complain over the past. I don't complain about the Danes occupying Sweden in the 16th Century, for instance.

-sigh-
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

GalileoAce

« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2009, 07:27:48 AM »
And I harbor no admiration for the Swedish
::)

Oh right... You can hate on people and others, but I get the eye roll for not admiring your group of people? Now who's the hypocrite.

This is not relevant. Whites made whites slaves too. Slavery was largely common throughout history at various stages. Wars, Slavery, Bigotry, Prejudice, Genocide... These know no racial barrier.
But only Blacks complain over the past and blame their shortcomings in 2009 on it. I don't complain about the Danes occupying Sweden in the 16th Century, for instance.

I don't see any lasting negative effects of the Danish occupation... Black slavery and the ensuing social repression still isn't gone...You're proof of that.

edit: fucking quote mechanic is borked.

Celticgoddess

« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2009, 07:31:12 AM »
You do it again. You cast aspersion upon an entire people merely for the acts of few. Based on you , Soleyu, and Odeon, I could concluded that most Swedes are arrogant racist biggots, with Odeon being a happy exception.

Swedes aren't hated all over the world. Blacks and Muslims are, wherever they come. Swedes are usually admired.

All over the world? You've travelled then? Muslims aren't hated in Middle East, nor in South East Asia, not even Australia (for the most part). 90% of Africa is black, as is a large portion of the world's population.

Or in Canada, Toronto itself being one of the most interracial cities in the world.

GalileoAce

« Reply #33 on: October 07, 2009, 07:34:02 AM »
You do it again. You cast aspersion upon an entire people merely for the acts of few. Based on you , Soleyu, and Odeon, I could concluded that most Swedes are arrogant racist biggots, with Odeon being a happy exception.

Swedes aren't hated all over the world. Blacks and Muslims are, wherever they come. Swedes are usually admired.

Or in Canada, Toronto itself being one of the most interracial cities in the world.

Australia, Canada, and the UK if I'm not mistaken. Three large, populous western countries.

Celticgoddess

« Reply #34 on: October 07, 2009, 07:36:14 AM »

Australia, Canada, and the UK if I'm not mistaken. Three large, populous western countries.
Yeah, I think that's right.

TheoK

« Reply #35 on: October 07, 2009, 08:12:49 AM »
 8)

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #36 on: October 07, 2009, 12:16:12 PM »
Lit: do these names ring a bell as far as Nobel Peace Prize winners are concerned?

Albert Lituli - South Africa - President of the ANC (1960)

Martin Luther King Jr - USA - Leader of Southern Christian Leadership Conference (1964)

Mohamed Anwar Al-Sadat - Egypt & Menachem Begin - Israel - Camp David Treaty (1978)

Mother Theresa - India - Leader of Missionaries of Charity (1979)

Desmond Mpilo Tutu - South Africa - Bishop of Johannesburg (1984)

Riguberta Menchu Tum - Guatemala - social justice and ethnic reconciliation (1992)

Nelson Mandela & Frederik Wilhelm De Klirk - South Africa - Peaceful termination of apartheid (1993)

Yasser Arafat (Palestine), Yitzhak Rabin (Israel)  & Shimon Peres (Israel) - efforts to create peace in the Middle East (1994)

Carlos Filipe Ximenes Belo & Jose Ramos-Hort - East Timor - working toward a just and peaceful solution for East Timor (1996)

Kofi Anan - Ghana & the United Nations - for their work in creating a peacful world (2001)

Shirim Ebadi - Iran - democracy & human rights (2003)

Wangari Muta Maathai - Kenya - development, democracy and peace (2004)

How many sandniggers, Africans and Afro-Americans are amongst that list, Lit. They are Nobel Laureats, which is the highest award given in the Peace Prize category.

I'd say you're  :pwned: there.

TheoK

« Reply #37 on: October 07, 2009, 03:33:20 PM »
And none of them have it in physics.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #38 on: October 07, 2009, 03:56:53 PM »
Because you need a lot of gear in order to get that prize nower days...

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #39 on: October 07, 2009, 04:08:57 PM »
Everyone's a hypocrite. Get over it gayleoarse.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #40 on: October 07, 2009, 04:30:15 PM »
Being a very nice hypocrite?
:agreed:

Ok, but can you expand on this? How are they hypocrites?

PC people really don't believe in what they say. They know that there are inferior races etc. but they refuse to admit it, partly because society will character assasinate you if you speak your minds partly because they simply can't stand uncomfortable facts.

Yeah, spot on
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #41 on: October 07, 2009, 04:38:11 PM »
And none of them have it in physics.

You're obviously just obsessed with pyhsics. 

I've noticed, the people I consider phenoms, now and in the past have mostly all been black.  Muhammed Ali, Martin Luther Kind, Tiger Woods, Michael Jordon, Usain Bolt.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

TheoK

« Reply #42 on: October 07, 2009, 04:39:52 PM »
Monkey can't get the Nobel Prize in physics. Too much thinking for monkey.  :P

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #43 on: October 07, 2009, 05:24:04 PM »
Who gives a shit about physics? It's the fact they got the fucking award in the FIRST place is what the achievement is. And it doesn't matter whether they were black, white or brindle. You have to be outstanding in your field to get something like that, and I don't mean watching over a bunch of crops. Lit seems to be under the misapprehension that to be successful you have to be white, blonde haired and blue-eyed, when the majority of the world population, and therefore those successful people are of dark har/brown-eyed or olive skinned races, or even negroid blood. The days of the Third Reich Aryan 'Master race' are dead, and quite frankly were a myth. Get over it, Lit and move on.

TheoK

« Reply #44 on: October 07, 2009, 05:26:45 PM »
Yes, we can thank the Anglos for betraying the white race. Once again Soleiyu's right.