Author Topic: PC hypocrisy?  (Read 3744 times)

GalileoAce

Re: PC hypocrisy?
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2009, 07:04:36 AM »
The problem with people like you is that you decide what set of ideals by which to judge people or races by. Obviously you are going to pick a set of criteria that makes you and your race come out on top verses those races and people you fear and do not understand and blame for all the bad things in your life or country.

I bet those other people are better as some things but of course those things would be things you deem unimportant.

So, all African or African run countries are corrupted and in economic, social and judicial misery because I'm a racist?
The same goes for Muslims. Except for PC twats, who the fuck likes Muslims? The Jews? The Swedes? The Russians? The Indians? The Americans? Don't think so.

You do it again. You cast aspersion upon an entire people merely for the acts of few. Based on you , Soleyu, and Odeon, I could concluded that most Swedes are arrogant racist biggots, with Odeon being a happy exception.

TheoK

« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2009, 07:06:25 AM »
How many negroes did ever recieve the Nobel Prize in physics?

Physics? Why physics?

I think you'll find years of social repression lessens one's ability to find a decent education. And yet, it gives you a yearning for betters times, and perhaps some interesting life material to draw upon, which would explain the Literature and Peace nobel prize winners.

Social repression? Let's see, who started the slave trades? The whites? No, it was Africans taking other Africans as slaves and later selling them to the Arabs and Europeans colonizing America.

GalileoAce

« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2009, 07:07:51 AM »

Physics? Why physics?

I think you'll find years of social repression lessens one's ability to find a decent education. And yet, it gives you a yearning for betters times, and perhaps some interesting life material to draw upon, which would explain the Literature and Peace nobel prize winners.

Social repression? Let's see, who started the slave trades? The whites? No, it was Africans taking other Africans as slaves and later selling them to the Arabs and Europeans colonizing America.

Who is the more foolish, the fool? Or the fool who follows him?

A wiseman once said that.

TheoK

« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2009, 07:08:05 AM »
You do it again. You cast aspersion upon an entire people merely for the acts of few. Based on you , Soleyu, and Odeon, I could concluded that most Swedes are arrogant racist biggots, with Odeon being a happy exception.

Swedes aren't hated all over the world. Blacks and Muslims are, wherever they come. Swedes are usually admired.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2009, 07:09:29 AM »
Why, then, do all countries where blacks get any real power go right down the toilet? Not only Africa itself but black ghettos in the US and Europe and even countries like Haiti, which are geographically situated in America but populated and run by blacks simply go to hell.

Did you study history at all? You should know the answer.

As for Nobel prizes and such, almost every Nobel laureate is male but the highest IQ ever recorded is said to belong to a woman.

From Wikipedia:

In a recent editorial in the New York Times entitled, “All Brains Are the Same Color“, Dr. Nisbett argues against the hypothesis that IQ differences between blacks and whites are genetic. He notes that decades of research have not supported the assertion that one of the races in the United States is biologically inferior in terms of innate intelligence. Rather, he argues, “Whites showed better comprehension of sayings, better ability to recognize similarities and better facility with analogies — when solutions required knowledge of words and concepts that were more likely to be known to whites than to blacks.(an example would be an analogy using the word "yacht instead of boat") But when these kinds of reasoning were tested with words and concepts known equally well to blacks and whites, there were no differences. Within each race, prior knowledge predicted learning and reasoning, but between the races it was prior knowledge only that differed.”

Next!
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2009, 07:09:47 AM »

Physics? Why physics?

As usual you don't get it. The Africans themselves initiated what you call the "repression" against them by making their brethren slaves.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2009, 07:10:16 AM »

Swedes aren't hated all over the world. Blacks and Muslims are, wherever they come. Swedes are usually admired.

Not so far here.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2009, 07:10:55 AM »
The same goes for Muslims. Except for PC twats, who the fuck likes Muslims? The Jews? The Swedes? The Russians? The Indians? The Americans? Don't think so.

A nice argument you build. Everyone who disagrees with your views is a PC twat. ::)
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2009, 07:12:43 AM »

Physics? Why physics?

So that makes it OK? They did it so we can do it?

Bull.

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2009, 07:13:20 AM »
Why, then, do all countries where blacks get any real power go right down the toilet? Not only Africa itself but black ghettos in the US and Europe and even countries like Haiti, which are geographically situated in America but populated and run by blacks simply go to hell.

Did you study history at all? You should know the answer.

As for Nobel prizes and such, almost every Nobel laureate is male but the highest IQ ever recorded is said to belong to a woman.

From Wikipedia:

In a recent editorial in the New York Times entitled, “All Brains Are the Same Color“, Dr. Nisbett argues against the hypothesis that IQ differences between blacks and whites are genetic. He notes that decades of research have not supported the assertion that one of the races in the United States is biologically inferior in terms of innate intelligence. Rather, he argues, “Whites showed better comprehension of sayings, better ability to recognize similarities and better facility with analogies — when solutions required knowledge of words and concepts that were more likely to be known to whites than to blacks.(an example would be an analogy using the word "yacht instead of boat") But when these kinds of reasoning were tested with words and concepts known equally well to blacks and whites, there were no differences. Within each race, prior knowledge predicted learning and reasoning, but between the races it was prior knowledge only that differed.”

Next!

Yes, all of Africa, Haiti and every part of the US with a black majority or plurality goes down the shitter because "we" have underestimated their intelligence.

GalileoAce

« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2009, 07:14:22 AM »

All over the world? You've travelled then? Muslims aren't hated in Middle East, nor in South East Asia, not even Australia (for the most part). 90% of Africa is black, as is a large portion of the world's population.

Muslims and Blacks are only universally hated in your head.  And I harbor no admiration for the Swedish

Physics? Why physics?

As usual you don't get it. The Africans themselves initiated what you call the "repression" against them by making their brethren slaves.

This is not relevant. Whites made whites slaves too. Slavery was largely common throughout history at various stages. Wars, Slavery, Bigotry, Prejudice, Genocide... These know no racial barrier.

TheoK

« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2009, 07:15:21 AM »

Physics? Why physics?

Bull.

Why do you argue differently when it comes to Aspies vs NTs in relation to Whites/Westerners vs non-Whites/non-Westerners?

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2009, 07:19:20 AM »
I don't even know where to begin, Lit... you misinterpret facts and history, make conclusions based on false assumptions or no assumptions at all, you twist everything, and then you call everyone who doesn't agree a PC twat.

I don't think I'll bother.

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2009, 07:20:54 AM »

Physics? Why physics?

Bull.

Why do you argue differently when it comes to Aspies vs NTs in relation to Whites/Westerners vs non-Whites/non-Westerners?

Because one has nothing to do with the other.

Edit: your comparison doesn't make any sense whatsoever. Care to enlighten us on your reasoning?

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2009, 07:22:37 AM »
All over the world? You've travelled then? Muslims aren't hated in Middle East, nor in South East Asia, not even Australia (for the most part). 90% of Africa is black, as is a large portion of the world's population.
Muslims and Blacks are only universally hated in your head.

They're not hated among their own, no, that's correct. But they're hated anywhere else. In Russia they kill Muslims and Blacks in the open street, often getting away with it, because Russians, sad to admit it, have more balls than Western Europeans and Americans.

And I harbor no admiration for the Swedish

::)

This is not relevant. Whites made whites slaves too. Slavery was largely common throughout history at various stages. Wars, Slavery, Bigotry, Prejudice, Genocide... These know no racial barrier.

But only Blacks complain over the past and blame their shortcomings in 2009 on it. I don't complain about the Danes occupying Sweden in the 16th Century, for instance.