Author Topic: PC hypocrisy?  (Read 3743 times)

GalileoAce

PC hypocrisy?
« on: October 07, 2009, 06:26:14 AM »
What the hell is it?

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: PC hypocrisy?
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2009, 06:28:17 AM »
like a really boring fireman sam / postman pat but with a police man?

GalileoAce

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2009, 06:29:09 AM »
like a really boring fireman sam / postman pat but with a police man?

:lol:

I think PC means politically correct.

Online renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2009, 06:34:06 AM »
Being a very nice hypocrite?
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

TheoK

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2009, 06:35:58 AM »

GalileoAce

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2009, 06:37:06 AM »
:agreed:

Ok, but can you expand on this? How are they hypocrites?

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2009, 06:38:24 AM »
It's like owning a Mac and going to a PC forum and saying Windows PCs suck because they crash and blue screen all the time.

Then going to your Mac forum and asking why your Mac keeps having kernal panics or whatever macs do when they fuck up.

TheoK

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2009, 06:39:39 AM »

PC people really don't believe in what they say. They know that there are inferior races etc. but they refuse to admit it, partly because society will character assasinate you if you speak your minds partly because they simply can't stand uncomfortable facts.

GalileoAce

« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2009, 06:45:53 AM »

PC people really don't believe in what they say. They know that there are inferior races etc. but they refuse to admit it, partly because society will character assasinate you if you speak your minds partly because they simply can't stand uncomfortable facts.

How can you know what other's are thinking?

You might call me a pc hypocrite, but I genuinely try to treat everyone from equal base status, and what they do in my presence will colour and change how I treat them from there on.

There are no inferior races. Every race has equal capacity for breeding those that propel the species and those that hold us back. Every race has equal capacity for stupidity and intelligence.

We all start equally (sociopolitical elements excluding).

TheoK

« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2009, 06:50:27 AM »
Why, then, do all countries where blacks get any real power go right down the toilet? Not only Africa itself but black ghettos in the US and Europe and even countries like Haiti, which are geographically situated in America but populated and run by blacks simply go to hell.

How many negroes did ever recieve the Nobel Prize in physics?

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2009, 06:56:03 AM »
Why, then, do all countries where blacks get any real power go right down the toilet? Not only Africa itself but black ghettos in the US and Europe and even countries like Haiti, which are geographically situated in America but populated and run by blacks simply go to hell.

The problem with people like you is that you decide what set of ideals by which to judge people or races by. Obviously you are going to pick a set of criteria that makes you and your race come out on top verses those races and people you fear and do not understand and blame for all the bad things in your life or country.

I bet those other people are better as some things but of course those things would be things you deem unimportant.

TheoK

« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2009, 06:57:15 AM »
The problem with people like you is that you decide what set of ideals by which to judge people or races by. Obviously you are going to pick a set of criteria that makes you and your race come out on top verses those races and people you fear and do not understand and blame for all the bad things in your life or country.

I bet those other people are better as some things but of course those things would be things you deem unimportant.

So, all African or African run countries are corrupted and in economic, social and judicial misery because I'm a racist?

TheoK

« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2009, 07:00:25 AM »
The same goes for Muslims. Except for PC twats, who the fuck likes Muslims? The Jews? The Swedes? The Russians? The Indians? The Americans? Don't think so.

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2009, 07:00:32 AM »

So, all African or African run countries are corrupted and in economic, social and judicial misery because I'm a racist?

Yeah, why not.  ::)

GalileoAce

« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2009, 07:02:03 AM »

Physics? Why physics?

I think you'll find years of social repression lessens one's ability to find a decent education. And yet, it gives you a yearning for betters times, and perhaps some interesting life material to draw upon, which would explain the Literature and Peace nobel prize winners.