Educational

Author Topic: Soy was Bint  (Read 6070 times)

The_Chosen_One

Re: Soy was Bint
« Reply #165 on: October 07, 2009, 05:32:11 PM »
Jesus Hadron, grow up and pull your head out of your arse. You can be a real fuckstick when it comes to talking nonsense sometimes.

And Lit, how about actually giving up an opinion of your own?

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #166 on: October 07, 2009, 06:08:28 PM »

With Soleiyu, nothing would change his mind on some things so what was the point in arguing with him on it?

It wasn't about trying to change his mind. It was about him not acknowledging or respecting anyone else's views on anything.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2009, 06:15:36 PM by earthboundmisfit »

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #167 on: October 07, 2009, 06:10:39 PM »

If I had kids and anyone tried to do anything like that to them, they'd be thankful if the cops caught them before I did, but he didn't mean any of it!

Then why fucking say it? Do you think it makes someone smart or clever when they say things just to instigate? My nephew can do that, and he's four.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2009, 06:15:55 PM by earthboundmisfit »

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #168 on: October 07, 2009, 06:10:59 PM »
Jesus Hadron, grow up and pull your head out of your arse. You can be a real fuckstick when it comes to talking nonsense sometimes.

And Lit, how about actually giving up an opinion of your own?

:agreed:

TheoK

« Reply #169 on: October 07, 2009, 06:14:48 PM »
Then why fucking say it? Do you think it makes someone smart or clever when they say things just to instigate? My nephew can do that, and he's four.

I don't see why people get upset when it's so obvious that he doesn't mean it. That's even more immature than his provocations.

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #170 on: October 07, 2009, 06:26:03 PM »

I don't see why people get upset when it's so obvious that he doesn't mean it. That's even more immature than his provocations.

People aren't upset because they think he meant it, they are upset that he even said it at all.

Grow a brain.

::)

TheoK

« Reply #171 on: October 07, 2009, 06:29:52 PM »
If someone gets upset over something that they know isn't meant for real, then it's even more immature.

Being upset over mere words instead of actual deeds is an NT behaviour btw.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #172 on: October 07, 2009, 07:08:24 PM »
And the next person who mentions this 'that's NT behaviour' shite is serious gonna get a cyber-reaming. Sheesh, insecure much.

You are totally missing the point, Lit; and have been through the whole exchange. Soy says one bucket of shit about something, we call him on what he says, and you piss and moan that he is being picked on for not understanding what he was saying. What we understood was that he shouldn't have said that shit in the first place. If he'd carried on a normaL conversation without antagonizing people we'd be on some sort of level ground. But he went on the attack from the moment he came here. Calling all Americans, Brits, Jews Aussies etc subhuman trash, and picking on sand-niggers etc isn't going to endear you to the greater community. All people are going to do then is tell you to fuck off, and it doesn't matter that you've got anything decent to say after that. And a half-heated apology and promise to do better was just that - he tried to manipulate us into thinking he was OK, then he started in with the same shit. Telling us he didn't mean it is bullshit, Lit, because nobody makes a joke out of something for that long unless they are seriously fucked.

We've accepted you as part of the 'family', but don't try to fuck things up by sticking up for someone who doesn't deserve it.

GalileoAce

« Reply #173 on: October 07, 2009, 08:13:33 PM »
Autism is not an excuse for bad behaviour.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #174 on: October 07, 2009, 09:55:05 PM »
We've accepted you as part of the 'family',
Who are "we"?
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #175 on: October 07, 2009, 09:56:56 PM »
If someone gets upset over something that they know isn't meant for real, then it's even more immature.

Maybe you should just shut up until you know what you are talking about.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #176 on: October 07, 2009, 10:26:51 PM »
ren: I2, of course.  :green:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #177 on: October 07, 2009, 11:37:59 PM »

Who gives a fuck what kind of behaviour you label it as? It's a natural reaction, regardless of dx, especially when your kids are involved. And considering the past here, enough things have been said, stuff that shouldn't ever have to be for real, that turned out to be all too real.

Or to put it just a tad differently: why should we care if the guy's immature? Why should we give him break after break when he's barely housebroken and can spew out practically anything. I don't suffer fools gladly and sometimes I'm here to make sure that they know it.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

GalileoAce

« Reply #178 on: October 07, 2009, 11:44:59 PM »

Communication between humans is mostly words. At least complex, in depth communication, and especially so on the internet. Words are not meaningless. You need to be careful what and how you say something lest it be misinterpreted.

Also, on the internet actual deeds are words. There is little that you can do on the internet that is not words. So Solyeu's act, his deed, was the write something deeply offensive. This was the actual deed everyone got up in arms about. Not his intent. Not his meaning. But the act of post something deeply offensive. It doesn't matter that he didn't mean it, or he only intended to provoke some sort of other response. Words have meaning the one's he chose to post have an offensive meaning, even to someone such as myself; I don't count Callaway as a friend, but I like her, and I wouldn't know her daughter from anyone else, but Solyeu's post was offensive even to me.

This was his act. He chose, with full faculties, to make this post, knowing full well what it meant. You and he should not be surprised as to everyone's reaction.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #179 on: October 08, 2009, 02:38:05 PM »
We've accepted you as part of the 'family',
Who are "we"?

I know, makes me cringe
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry: