Author Topic: ...  (Read 2442 times)

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Hey Bitchiane
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2009, 02:44:16 AM »
Why?

I know what the problem is, I am not as judgmental as lot of people are. I don't judge people based on their fetish or what they collect or what they are interested in or how different they are. Some people collect toys and that sure isn't creepy. My friend even met a mother on ebay and she collecting these toddler shoes and had over 100 pairs. She kept buying them for her son. Too me that is excessive because a child doesn't need that many shoes but she collected them because she liked them so she can see them on her boy. I didn't judge her for that. I also don't judge pedophiles because not all of them hurt kids. (I might get my ass kicked for this so bring it on). I also don't judge sex offenders or people who don't look disabled, or people who look normal in wheelchairs, or people with medical conditions or disabilities. I don't even judge people who are on SSI and say they don't work because I don't know their life style or what their condition is or mothers with five kids or four or six because I don't know anything about them. Lot of people would look at it and assume she is single and poor and she is having kids and living off of welfare not even considering maybe she was married and her husband died or they split up or she is married but her husband isn't with his family.

I only judge people when they do something bad.

• Newtype of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2009, 02:45:23 AM »
Sorry, but moving somewhere to be closer to the grave of an unrelated (in any way) child is creepy as fucking fuck.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2009, 02:51:50 AM »
Did you think about how this woman felt? Did he? Or are you both being selfish?

Offline matthe

• gifted asshole
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • quit fucking with my dogs equilibrium yo
« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2009, 03:17:41 AM »
Sorry, but moving somewhere to be closer to the grave of an unrelated (in any way) child is creepy as fucking fuck.
creepy? yes.

is it wrong? i dont think so.

feix ma spellan. ai nide halp. coz i caent duet.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2009, 07:31:01 AM »
creepy? yes.

is it wrong? i dont think so.
I'd agree that it's creepy as fucking fuck, that in and of itself it hurts no one, but I'd add that telling the mother about it almost psychologically definitely harmed the mother.

It would perhaps make sense if the child were his or something like that.  As it is, it's so utterly bizarre that there's no redeeming it as anything but creepy.  In addition to being re-traumatized, the child's mother was probably also frightened, thinking along the lines of "If this individual's mind works so bizarrely/creepily/insanely, how can I know what he will do next?"
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Celticgoddess

« Reply #35 on: October 08, 2009, 08:03:56 AM »
I think SG is defending him because she truly doesn't understand the difference between the two.

SG - You driving by famous landmarks is socially acceptable. It's something lots of people do and it doesn't hurt anyone's feelings. Your friend doing what he did, DOES hurt someone because that baby is someone's child who died in a horrific way and the parents don't feel comfortable sharing their grief. Stalking a baby's grave isn't socially acceptable. Why? Because it impedes upon someone's privacy. There are things that have to change once we become adults and sometimes people learn that the hard way.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #36 on: October 08, 2009, 08:17:34 AM »
The visiting of a child's grave (stalking it really) might be the creepiest thing I have read in the past few days.    That is fucked up.
:P   Internets are super serious.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #37 on: October 08, 2009, 08:47:44 AM »
So it's unanimous. Stalking dead babies is sick and fucked up. Next channel please.  :indeed:

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #38 on: October 08, 2009, 05:49:29 PM »
I think SG is defending him because she truly doesn't understand the difference between the two.

SG - You driving by famous landmarks is socially acceptable. It's something lots of people do and it doesn't hurt anyone's feelings. Your friend doing what he did, DOES hurt someone because that baby is someone's child who died in a horrific way and the parents don't feel comfortable sharing their grief. Stalking a baby's grave isn't socially acceptable. Why? Because it impedes upon someone's privacy. There are things that have to change once we become adults and sometimes people learn that the hard way.

Okay. Well I think people should still be nice to people. People only deserve meanness if they are mean. At least Callaway was understanding and Soph because they didn't judge him. I am not sure how many others here judged him.

People could have told him nicely that is unacceptable and he shouldn't do it and tell him why. The mother should have told him "I would really appreciate it if you didn't visit my daughter's grave anymore because it makes me very uncomfortable and it creeps me out when you do. Did you use me to get closer to my daughter?" and she could have also said she appreciates that he is honoring her daughter but he has visit her daughter's grave long enough now and seen it many times enough so he can stop now. When she got all mean, he got all defensive and went to court to fight when she was going around saying he stalked her daughter's grave and having it go in the media. Like he told me, people think the worst when they see the word stalking. They think he was harassing the mother by calling her and sending her flowers and cards and all instead of thinking he was seeing the grave over and over. I figured that's what he was doing and he told me so on the phone. Then he shares a funny story on how he also thinks the worst too. When he saw my PM saying "Ah Crap" he thought I messed up on Wimzie's House like I forgot to record an episode or something happened with the DVD but instead it was about this. I'm recording those shows for him to send to him.

Heck when people get mean to me for no reason and I did nothing wrong to them, my reaction goes "Fuck you bitch, I'm glad I offended you and I hope to piss you off again because you're a jerk." But if they told me nicely to not do this or that, I am less defensive. 

But isn't driving by peoples homes from movies impeding on privacy?

My friend did move away from his ex friend and moved back to his home in CA. He told me about how she judged him like everyone else does and he wishes his DX was mentioned in the media so the lady feel bad for how she treated him. That be good enough revenge. I told him just don't tell people you visit their kid's graves or they might get mean. I even told him he needs to quit saying online he collects childrens shoes and longalls and likes hanging around toddlers or else he gets all this crap. He's been judged for what he collects and my reaction is "I suppose all those stupid people judge people who collect Happy Meal toys and other vintage toys."

Why does he refuse adult friends? Because they are all mean and judgmental and all those people are doing him a big favor to not be a man by calling him a pedo and judging him and calling him retarded. It makes him go to the little kids more because they don't judge him or hurt him and they are nice to him. Sad isn't it?

With the rest of us, we just withdraw more from people and not go to kids to be with for our peers when we get the same crap minus the "pedohile." Even I can't stand lot of people because they are so ignorant and shallow, stupid but I don't let it stop me from talking to people or going to places or posting online or meeting aspies off the internet.

« Last Edit: October 08, 2009, 11:19:35 PM by Spokane Girl »

Celticgoddess

« Reply #39 on: October 08, 2009, 06:00:58 PM »
Okay. Well I think people should still be nice to people. People only deserve meanness if they are mean. At least Callaway was understanding and Soph because they didn't judge him. I am not sure how many others here judged him.

I've never been mean to your friend (heck I don't even know him, not even from WP) all I've said is that what he did was sociallly inappropriate.

People could have told him nicely that is unacceptable and he shouldn't do it and tell him why. The mother should have told him "I would really appreciate it if you didn't visit my daughter's grave anymore because it makes me very uncomfortable and it creeps me out when you do. Did you use me to get closer to my daughter?" and she could have also said she appreciates that he is honoring her daughter but he has visit her daughter's grave long enough now and seen it many times enough so he can stop now.

But when the issue is around an emotional topic, people very rarely think clearly. They say the first thing that pops out of their head and it's usually more fierce and direct than if they had had some time to process it, and then respond.

When she got all mean, he got all defensive and went to court to fight when she was going around saying he stalked her daughter's grave and having it go in the media. Like he told me, people think the worst when they see the word stalking. They think he was harassing the mother by calling her and sending her flowers and cards and all instead of thinking he was seeing the grave over and over. I figured that's what he was doing and he told me so on the phone. Then he shares a funny story on how he also thinks the worst too. When he saw my PM saying "Ah Crap" he thought I messed up on Wimzie's House like I forgot to record an episode or something happened with the DVD but instead it was about this. I'm recording those shows for him to send to him.

I see what you're saying. YOU know him to be an nice guy. Mother of the baby just knows him to be a guy who won't leave her baby's grave alone. So yes, she's jumps to the worst conclusions but her only interaction with him has been over the death of her child and wounds like that don't heal. Do I think he meant to hurt her? Of course not. But when you're someone outside of the issue, it makes it easier to look at the big picture.

Heck when people get mean to me for no reason and I did nothing wrong to them, my reaction goes "Fuck you bitch, I'm glad I offended you and I hope to piss you off again because you're a jerk." But if they told me nicely to not do this or that, I am less defensive. That's why I don't even care if I upset that bitch. In fact I look forward to hoping to piss her off again on accident because well she is a bitch. I'll just bring my camera with me and turn it on and record her freak out and post it online to my friends so they can see what a jerk she is. I like showing people they can't mess with me because I am not some helpless victim they can pick on. I swear that's the charm I have on me and people see it and go "oh she is easy to pick on, lets do it since she can't fend for herself." I used to be picked on a lot more when I was 17 until I picked on a jerk and caused his forum to crash thanks to me and my online friends I involved. Since then, lot of people have left me alone. I think they realized I am not as naive they thought I was and not as innocent they thought I was. I showed them all. I even scared the man off the net but I am sure he still posts online in the AB/DL community but he goes by a different name to ditch me but I wouldn't pick a fight with him again anyway because it's been six years now since the incident.

I think it's good that you stand up for yourself.

But isn't driving by peoples homes from movies impeding on privacy?

No. This is where the lines of social appropriate rules gets blurry. Technically, people aren't surprised by this because it's something a lot of people do, therefore, it's more accepted. What your friend does is something not a lot of people do (or openly admit to doing) therefore it comes across as creepy.

My friend did move away from his ex friend and moved back to his home in CA. He told me about how she judged him like everyone else does and he wishes his DX was mentioned in the media so the lady feel bad for how she treated him. That be good enough revenge. I told him just don't tell people you visit their kid's graves or they might get mean. I even told him he needs to quit saying online he collects childrens shoes and longalls and likes hanging around toddlers or else he gets all this crap. He's been judged for what he collects and my reaction is "I suppose all those stupid people judge people who collect Happy Meal toys and other vintage toys."

Collecting children's toys? Socially appropriate. Lots of people do it (Barbie, GI Joe, Happy Meal etc). Adults hanging out with toddlers as friends, not socially appropriate and therefore he will be judged for it.

Why does he refuse adult friends? Because they are all mean and judgmental and all those people are doing him a big favor to not be a man by calling him a pedo and judging him and calling him retarded. It makes him go to the little kids more because they don't judge him or hurt him and they are nice to him. Sad isn't it?

Yes, it's sad. No one should be treated that way. But he has to learn social skills that will get him by in the adult world because him hanging around toddler to befriend him only hurts him further. He is setting himself up as a target. There are actual classes that one can attend to learn adult social skills. Maybe he would benefit?

With the rest of us, we just withdraw more from people and not go to kids to be with for our peers when we get the same crap minus the "pedohile." Even I can't stand lot of people because they are so ignorant and shallow, stupid but I don't let it stop me from talking to people or going to places or posting online or meeting aspies off the internet.

It's one of those things where no matter how innocent the intent is, you can't set yourself up to be a target. There are rules in society that we have to live by or else you end up making life very difficult for yourself.

I have nothing against you or your friend, SG. I'm just offering up the other side. ;)

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #40 on: October 08, 2009, 06:44:29 PM »
Okay. Thanks for your understanding.

Offline RPM1978

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #41 on: October 08, 2009, 06:49:46 PM »

I bully my bullies. They don't deserve my respect.

And FYI, he was only visiting the grave of Bailey and he even befriended the mother and then she freaked out when he told her he moved to OK city to be closer to her child so she turned against him and was mean to him. But thanks to her, that's how he got diagnosed lol. He sees it as she helped him get that diagnoses because the judge ordered psychiatric treatment on him.
[/quote]

Sounds to me like the Mom took things out of proportion

It so reminds me of the time that back when I worked at GAP Outlet, I was working in the backroom, and I heard a message on the walkie talkie where someone was asking if # 32 is OJ Simpson's Jersey number and a guy I worked with who had played football in High School said yes it is.

Later a co-worker who was involved in the incident that led to the question had told the story of what happened, a customer had come in and her kid was interested in a kids sports related shirt that had # 32 on it and this Mom says it might be OJ Simpson's Jersey number (hence the reason the question was asked).

So then when it is found out yes it is, the Mom complains and says you are representing a killer, and my co-worker says "excuse me lady, those shirts were made in Cambodia, the people who made them probably have no idea what Football is, the numbers were selected randomly on a computer, and we do not endorse any sports stars."

And the lady says "well you better be careful and you ought to be ashamed of yourselfs." then the 4 yr old asked if he could have that shirt and the Mom said "no, you will get made fun of for wearing the Jersey number of a man who killed his wife and got away with it."

And I was like # 32 can stand for any athlete for pete's sake, this lady was nuts.

Offline jman

• Road warrior pimpdaddy of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #42 on: October 08, 2009, 06:55:10 PM »

I bully my bullies. They don't deserve my respect.

And FYI, he was only visiting the grave of Bailey and he even befriended the mother and then she freaked out when he told her he moved to OK city to be closer to her child so she turned against him and was mean to him. But thanks to her, that's how he got diagnosed lol. He sees it as she helped him get that diagnoses because the judge ordered psychiatric treatment on him.

Sounds to me like the Mom took things out of proportion

It so reminds me of the time that back when I worked at GAP Outlet, I was working in the backroom, and I heard a message on the walkie talkie where someone was asking if # 32 is OJ Simpson's Jersey number and a guy I worked with who had played football in High School said yes it is.

Later a co-worker who was involved in the incident that led to the question had told the story of what happened, a customer had come in and her kid was interested in a kids sports related shirt that had # 32 on it and this Mom says it might be OJ Simpson's Jersey number (hence the reason the question was asked).

So then when it is found out yes it is, the Mom complains and says you are representing a killer, and my co-worker says "excuse me lady, those shirts were made in Cambodia, the people who made them probably have no idea what Football is, the numbers were selected randomly on a computer, and we do not endorse any sports stars."

And the lady says "well you better be careful and you ought to be ashamed of yourselfs." then the 4 yr old asked if he could have that shirt and the Mom said "no, you will get made fun of for wearing the Jersey number of a man who killed his wife and got away with it."

And I was like # 32 can stand for any athlete for pete's sake, this lady was nuts.
[/quote]

:lol: that funniest shit I've heard all day

now as far as the guy is concerned, you have to keep in mind that he relocated just so he could be close to the grave, that's fucked up. For all the mother knows he could be going there to jerk off. I know I wouldn't some guy always hanging out at my child's grave.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2009, 06:56:41 PM by jman »

Celticgoddess

« Reply #43 on: October 08, 2009, 06:58:16 PM »
^ Well yeah, there's that too. :lol:

Offline jman

• Road warrior pimpdaddy of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #44 on: October 08, 2009, 07:06:01 PM »
Spokane how would you feel if I pissed on your grandfather's grave?