Educational

Author Topic: ...  (Read 2450 times)

The_Chosen_One

Re: Hey Bitchiane
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2009, 08:03:46 PM »
Besides, Kassi could be a no-show for now.

Offline Kassiane

• Fresh Meat
    • My blog
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2009, 02:01:57 AM »
Perpie got banned for his past stalking-of-dead-babies and a number of other things. Got an issue with it? Take it up with the other WP ops. Shock horror, I'm not the only one. I wasn't even an op when he was permabanned (omfg. Call the waaaambulance. It's a conspiracy).

Funny how you call other people bullies and then go around being a bully. "I don't believe your abuse" is a classic bullying tactic. Way to be a hypocrite.

Bored now.
Go big or go home....wait...wrong message board...

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2009, 02:30:58 AM »
Hmmmm..... maybe I was wrong.

Seems I've read that somewhere else, too.  :indeed:

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2009, 03:16:18 AM »
Perpie got banned for his past stalking-of-dead-babies and a number of other things. Got an issue with it? Take it up with the other WP ops. Shock horror, I'm not the only one. I wasn't even an op when he was permabanned (omfg. Call the waaaambulance. It's a conspiracy).

Funny how you call other people bullies and then go around being a bully. "I don't believe your abuse" is a classic bullying tactic. Way to be a hypocrite.

Bored now.

I bully my bullies. They don't deserve my respect.

And FYI, he was only visiting the grave of Bailey and he even befriended the mother and then she freaked out when he told her he moved to OK city to be closer to her child so she turned against him and was mean to him. But thanks to her, that's how he got diagnosed lol. He sees it as she helped him get that diagnoses because the judge ordered psychiatric treatment on him.

(My friend doesn't mind me sticking up for him. I told him about this and he told me to go ahead and stick up for him)

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2009, 04:14:54 AM »

Bored now.

And FYI, he was only visiting the grave of Bailey and he even befriended the mother and then she freaked out when he told her he moved to OK city to be closer to her child so she turned against him and was mean to him. But thanks to her, that's how he got diagnosed lol. He sees it as she helped him get that diagnoses because the judge ordered psychiatric treatment on him.

(My friend doesn't mind me sticking up for him. I told him about this and he told me to go ahead and stick up for him)

You're kidding right? (the bolded part)

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2009, 04:51:50 AM »
He isn't a pedo. He just likes toddlers and they are his friends. He isn't sexually attracted to them or has sex with them. He likes to visit graves that belongs to babies and toddlers.

Bit creepy though.  I like cemeteries but go for the stones with art work or famous people
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2009, 06:00:37 PM »

Bored now.

No I am not kidding. He didn't do anything and the mother turned into a bitch. It's no different than seeing your friends graves or celebrities.

I would say fuck her child and good thing she lost something she loved so she can suffer but because I don't like talking that way about other people who are related to bullies, I don't say bad things about their family or wish anything bad on their family because they aren't part of the conflict but there are gray areas.

I am sure the mother is a nice lady but when it comes to this, she is a bitch. Some people are bitches but are nice in other areas. Like I am a nice person but when it comes to jerks and bullies and stupid people, I am not nice. They deserve no respect. I would allow my child to bully their bullies back or stick up for their own friend when he or she is being bullied by being mean back to the bully. Sometimes I am nice to them because I am in no mood for conflicts or drama and if they're nice to me, I'm nice back but sometimes I'm not.

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2009, 06:24:39 PM »

Bored now.

No I am not kidding. He didn't do anything and the mother turned into a bitch. It's no different than seeing your friends graves or celebrities.

I would say fuck her child and good thing she lost something she loved so she can suffer but because I don't like talking that way about other people who are related to bullies, I don't say bad things about their family or wish anything bad on their family because they aren't part of the conflict but there are gray areas.

I am sure the mother is a nice lady but when it comes to this, she is a bitch. Some people are bitches but are nice in other areas. Like I am a nice person but when it comes to jerks and bullies and stupid people, I am not nice. They deserve no respect. I would allow my child to bully their bullies back or stick up for their own friend when he or she is being bullied by being mean back to the bully. Sometimes I am nice to them because I am in no mood for conflicts or drama and if they're nice to me, I'm nice back but sometimes I'm not.

Seriuosly, you are fucked in the head if you think that. Losing a child can be VERY traumatic. No one then needs some creepy assed guy that you don't know comming into your life and saying the shit he did.

If the motive behind the restraining order was bogus, then it would have got thrown out in court.

I would have reacted the same way.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2009, 06:52:53 PM »
And I think you're stupid for wanting to be freaked out over someone visiting you kid's grave. And my friend is not creepy. He is sweet. He befriended the mother he said. Then she turned against him when he told her he moved there to be closer to her child.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2009, 07:28:48 PM »
Imagine that your baby you just lost had been buried and that every time you went to put flowers on her grave, Kassiane was there.  Then you started going more often, but Kassiane was still always there, no matter what time of day you went to visit.

Wouldn't that bother you, at least a little bit?

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2009, 08:27:08 PM »

Your friend is a creepy fucker. Kassianne was right to be "mean" to him. I would be too.

Tell him to come here, see what kind of reception he gets.

Offline jman

• Road warrior pimpdaddy of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2009, 08:37:36 PM »

Your friend is a creepy fucker. Kassianne was right to be "mean" to him. I would be too.

:agreed:

dude should be nowhere near where children are likely to congregate including WP

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2009, 09:59:28 PM »
And I think you're stupid for wanting to be freaked out over someone visiting you kid's grave. And my friend is not creepy. He is sweet. He befriended the mother he said. Then she turned against him when he told her he moved there to be closer to her child.

Because he is creepy and a stalker.

But I guess to you, those behaviours are normal and okay right?

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2009, 11:21:05 PM »
I see looking at a child's grave harmless. It's not like he is going there to dig up the body or make love to the grave. Heck I drive by the Benny and Joon house all the time when I am in Spokane and no one's had a problem with it. I don't go on the property or take stuff from the property or even bother the woman living in the house. But one time she had a sign up so it was an invite for me to walk up to it and read it. I drive by the apartment too and the other house where Benny and his friends played poker but I don't bother anyone in them. I just mind my own business. I guess I'm creepy too right? Gee no wonder we're both great friends, we have something in common except he has the nerve to talk to people and I am always afraid of talking to people thinking I might do something wrong and I don't know when it's okay to talk to someone regarding their movie location. I know other people do it. And yeah I have been told I am stalking which I find amusing and I say all I have to do is knock on their door and talk to them and never leave them alone when they tell me to. My parents don't see anything wrong with what I do.

dude should be nowhere near where children are likely to congregate including WP

I don't like you either. You're just as bad. Good thing I posted this, I got a bonus for it, I got to see how bad some of you really are.

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2009, 01:57:42 AM »
I see looking at a child's grave harmless. It's not like he is going there to dig up the body or make love to the grave. Heck I drive by the Benny and Joon house all the time when I am in Spokane and no one's had a problem with it. I don't go on the property or take stuff from the property or even bother the woman living in the house. But one time she had a sign up so it was an invite for me to walk up to it and read it. I drive by the apartment too and the other house where Benny and his friends played poker but I don't bother anyone in them. I just mind my own business. I guess I'm creepy too right? Gee no wonder we're both great friends, we have something in common except he has the nerve to talk to people and I am always afraid of talking to people thinking I might do something wrong and I don't know when it's okay to talk to someone regarding their movie location. I know other people do it. And yeah I have been told I am stalking which I find amusing and I say all I have to do is knock on their door and talk to them and never leave them alone when they tell me to. My parents don't see anything wrong with what I do.

I don't like you either. You're just as bad. Good thing I posted this, I got a bonus for it, I got to see how bad some of you really are.

Overwhelming evidence says you are the odd one out here.

Take a hint.

Comparing what he did to you following famous landmarks or hollywood landmarks is a poor comparison at best.