Educational

Author Topic: I on behalf of I2 challenge Soleiyu  (Read 2337 times)

TheoK

Re: I on behalf of I2 challenge Soleiyu
« Reply #60 on: September 22, 2009, 10:54:26 AM »
I prefer sushi and miso soup.

sushi is good, but then every bastard eats that these days. Miso on the other hand tastes like ass, so that's why you probably like it  :hahaha:

there are much better Japanese dishes, like gyu tataki. I should know, my wife used to work as a second chef at a Japanese restaurant

Japanese food is still pretty rare in Sweden, probably even more so in northern Sweden. Sushi is "in" here, though.

My city has a japanese restaurant run by a japanese woman, the chefs are also japanese. Aside from that there are two more places in town, at least that I know of, where you can get sushi. However the japanese restaurant is the only place where you can get other japanese food as well.

Oh. In my town we just have Thai and Chinese restaurants.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #61 on: September 22, 2009, 01:52:55 PM »
I prefer sushi and miso soup.

sushi is good, but then every bastard eats that these days. Miso on the other hand tastes like ass, so that's why you probably like it  :hahaha:

there are much better Japanese dishes, like gyu tataki. I should know, my wife used to work as a second chef at a Japanese restaurant

Japanese food is still pretty rare in Sweden, probably even more so in northern Sweden. Sushi is "in" here, though.

Yeah, sushi is all over the fucking place around here, but nothing beats a really good Japanese restaurant. Teppanyaki is also quite fun.

I like those teppanyaki places too.  We ate at one last week and it was really good.

Blasted

« Reply #62 on: September 22, 2009, 02:06:08 PM »
Sushi sucks.  I like Wagamama  8)