« Last Edit: October 09, 2009, 12:51:29 AM by Spokane Girl »

Offline Untermensch

• Galactic Dictator
  • Constant Poster
  • Sub-human scum
Re: Hey Bitchiane
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2009, 05:45:34 AM »
What do you think of this joke?

k-ass-iane. Yep your name says it all, you are an ass.

Being mean to my online friend geowhizkid26 in the chat room on WP and calling him a pedophile because of his collection of children shoes and being mean to his friend Ashley and she was the one who came up with that joke. He said he would like to kick your ass so I told him if he ever comes to Portland by December, he can join our group and kick your butt there and get himself kicked out but it be worth it. Oh yeah and I told him about our conflict so he knows what a real bitch you are and he and Ashley both doubt your Rhett's and autism. Banning him from every chat room and all his friends and getting everyone on your side by believing he is a pedo also.

If geowhizkid26 was perpy4yrold on wrongplanet chatroom, then he got deservedly banned. Because he was revealed to have stalked the grave of one of the babies who had died in the Okaholma City Bombings.
We are all atheists about most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.
-- Richard Dawkins

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2009, 04:05:27 PM »
And why is that wrong?

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2009, 04:42:29 PM »
The call-out has been moved now.

I'll get out of here and let you two ladies discuss this.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2009, 04:55:40 PM »
stalked the grave of a baby?

weird

btw, being a paedophile does not warrant a ban on wp, iirc

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2009, 05:57:16 PM »
He isn't a pedo. He just likes toddlers and they are his friends. He isn't sexually attracted to them or has sex with them. He likes to visit graves that belongs to babies and toddlers.

Offline matthe

• gifted asshole
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • quit fucking with my dogs equilibrium yo
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2009, 06:00:00 PM »
He isn't a pedo. He just likes toddlers and they are his friends. He isn't sexually attracted to them or has sex with them. He likes to visit graves that belongs to babies and toddlers.

so hes a necro/paedo?
feix ma spellan. ai nide halp. coz i caent duet.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2009, 06:00:19 PM »
how old is this guy?

even is he isn't sexually attracted to kids, hanging around with toddlers as "friends" is a bit... dodgy

as is visiting graves of babies and toddlers

if you were the mother of one of those babies, wouldn't you be uncomfortable with some guy who's obsessed with dead kids hanging around your kid's grave?

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2009, 06:03:13 PM »
Reminds me of that 'tard jamieg, but he likes 'em older. Like 12, for eg.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2009, 06:37:34 PM »
how old is this guy?

even is he isn't sexually attracted to kids, hanging around with toddlers as "friends" is a bit... dodgy

as is visiting graves of babies and toddlers

if you were the mother of one of those babies, wouldn't you be uncomfortable with some guy who's obsessed with dead kids hanging around your kid's grave?

I don't know. He is in his early 30's. In fact the more people judge him and are mean to him, the more he wants to be with kids than adults because they are all mean and nasty people while toddlers and babies don't judge him and they are nice to him. He says lot of people are helping him to hating adults making him to want to be with kids more. I think he should start telling people that and maybe that will get them to understand so they do the opposite.

so hes a necro/paedo?

No.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2009, 07:24:37 PM »
I think that IS jamieg. He's 30, and prefers kids around 10 or 12 or whatever. Says it's not about sex, but whenever we pointed out on zOMG that it's sus for an adult to form a relationship with a kid, he threw a wobbly and called everyone else pedos.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2009, 07:28:59 PM »
i also find it easier to be around kids (and old people), and often wish i was their age so i could just hang out and have fun, do things you can do when you're a kid and not have to worry about adult/social stuff. but y0u can't. that's just what comes along with being an adult and you have to take it. you can't go hanging out with children. what do these kids' parents think of a 30yr old man lurking about their kids?

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2009, 07:46:12 PM »
Ah crap, I didn't mean for this to turn into a thread about rather my friend is a pedo or not.

« Last Edit: October 08, 2009, 11:25:39 PM by Spokane Girl »

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2009, 07:48:28 PM »
ok i guess it's kinda lame of me to discuss the guy when he's not even here, so i'll shut up about it

i'm not saying he's a paedo though - he probably isn't. bu same with the jamieg guy, he's gotta realise why people are gonna think that, and why it's not a good idea to hang out and be "friends" with kids

i'll be off now  :moon:

Offline Untermensch

• Galactic Dictator
  • Constant Poster
  • Sub-human scum
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2009, 08:02:18 PM »

Well your friend got into trouble with the FBI over repeatedly visiting the grave of one baby who died in the Oklahoma City Bombings.
We are all atheists about most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.
-- Richard Dawkins