Educational

Author Topic: These 2 wankers need decapitating  (Read 720 times)

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
These 2 wankers need decapitating
« on: October 04, 2009, 11:28:40 AM »

Brown, cause Labour will never get back in as long as he's the leader, plus he's an obnoxious vile cunt.  And Cameron cause he's a fake, spoilt, slimmy little prick.  Anyone who can't see through him is an idiot.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Blasted

Re: These 2 wankers need decapitating
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2009, 11:32:11 AM »

Since when do you care about Politics? :moon:

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2009, 11:39:22 AM »
Politicians are all the same, promise the world then have massive coke parties with each other when no one's looking. :zoinks:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2009, 11:43:08 AM »
I always have, but just try and ignore it.  But after this

Its too much, he's not at all likeable.  Neither is Cameron, but people can't see past his fraud.  I don't support the BNP you fucktard.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2009, 12:52:10 PM »
yeah, brown is never gonna get re-elected, which is retarded  - people won't vote for him because he doesn't have the personality, not because of his policies.

this isn't the US. we don't have presidential elections. any idiot who votes for the tories because brown isn't some cool and awesome guy is a bigger prick than the lot of them.

i'm also sick of hearing spastics complaining about how they "never voted for brown" anyway. bitch wtf are you talking about. everyone knew blair was gonna stand down after the last election. the way they went ON and ON and ON about it, how could anyone not have known that? so it was pretty obvious that if labour won, brown would eventually be PM. shitforbrains. like i said, we don't hav presidential elections anyway. we have general elections. people are meant to vote for the party they want to govern. who is leader of that party and who is then PM isn't decided by the electorate. not directly anyway. obviously whoever is leader is gonna have a huge effect on which way the votes go, but that is not what it should be completely about.

i'm bored of hearing people complain that brown doesn't have the personality or charisma or whatever.

Blasted

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2009, 12:55:22 PM »
I think Tories are gonna win the next general election, the way things are going.

Cameron lives close to my college  :zoinks:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2009, 12:56:37 PM »
he's a homo

and yeah i think they are gonna win too  :thumbdn:

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2009, 12:58:07 PM »

Its too much, he's not at all likeable.  Neither is Cameron, but people can't see past his fraud.
Brown has the disadvantage of being an Aspie. Its the media and the useless ones of the Labour MP's which are the problem, not him.

Blasted

« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2009, 01:00:16 PM »
he's a homo

He didn't want to come visit our college cause he was scared he's gonna get stabbed  :'(

Darling is a twat imo.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2009, 01:04:52 PM »

Its too much, he's not at all likeable.  Neither is Cameron, but people can't see past his fraud.
Brown has the disadvantage of being Scottish. Its the media and the useless ones of the Labour MP's which are the problem, not him.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2009, 01:10:24 PM »
he's a homo

He didn't want to come visit our college cause he was scared he's gonna get stabbed  :'(

Darling is a twat imo.

Darling is a technocrat, I actually quite like him tbh. Plus he has done a bloody good job as chancellor.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2009, 01:50:41 PM »
yeah, brown is never gonna get re-elected, which is retarded  - people won't vote for him because he doesn't have the personality, not because of his policies.

this isn't the US. we don't have presidential elections. any idiot who votes for the tories because brown isn't some cool and awesome guy is a bigger prick than the lot of them.

i'm also sick of hearing spastics complaining about how they "never voted for brown" anyway. bitch wtf are you talking about. everyone knew blair was gonna stand down after the last election. the way they went ON and ON and ON about it, how could anyone not have known that? so it was pretty obvious that if labour won, brown would eventually be PM. shitforbrains. like i said, we don't hav presidential elections anyway. we have general elections. people are meant to vote for the party they want to govern. who is leader of that party and who is then PM isn't decided by the electorate. not directly anyway. obviously whoever is leader is gonna have a huge effect on which way the votes go, but that is not what it should be completely about.

i'm bored of hearing people complain that brown doesn't have the personality or charisma or whatever.

But people want someone they like, Brown is a computer, i've never known a politician as bad as him, for not being able to give a straight answer, and thats saying something.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2009, 08:43:15 PM »

But people want someone they like, Brown is a computer, i've never known a politician as bad as him, for not being able to give a straight answer, and thats saying something.

You're only picking on them cos Soiledarse is gone and Lit's away with the pixies.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2009, 02:18:25 AM »
he posted this when they were still here. it has nothing to do with soleiyu or lit  ???

david cameron is in my city and he should fuck off out of it >:(

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2009, 03:58:10 AM »
Yeah, not sure what tco is going on about  ::)

Oh fuck, please go and throw an egg in his toff face.