Author Topic: Callaway's daughter  (Read 4975 times)

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Callaway's daughter
« Reply #135 on: October 04, 2009, 05:05:20 PM »
okay, this is like trying to catch up on a soap opera after they've changed all the cast of characters.

sooo....

Steve - O = TCO
Bintska = Gus
Shledge = Shleed?

Anyone else I'm missing.  :P

first two correct. shledge i dunno. probably shleed. shleed is on here, but i thought his name was still shleed?

i am soph :P

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #136 on: October 04, 2009, 05:05:56 PM »
benjiman: You're a fucking liar. I never said gus was next at all.

What I said was : "Hell, bint might cop it next. But unlike you, she'll have the 'balls' to stand up for herself." in reference to who might get a serve. Nothing to do with getting someone kicked off the forum.

ugh, sounds like you did to me  :lol:

You obviously can't get context. Not picking on Aspies here, but i've heard it's something they have trouble with.

And I am sick of this whole issue about NTs and Aspies. As I've said, we are who we are.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #137 on: October 04, 2009, 05:07:44 PM »
the twat was threatening to link to this site, which could be considereed an attempt at DoS.

where did he say that he had/would report us for CP? and why would that matter as theres no CP on this board?

The shoutbox. And it matters because if the site was investigated, Hostgator might simply shut us down.

well imagine how that looks to hostgator, us banning him for threatening to turn us in for aleged CP.

Hostgator would have direct access to us anyway.

is he banned then? i cant tell.

Yes, he is banned.

::)

I wonder what happened to him that fucked him up so badly.

yeah me too,

more than likely hes just been severly abused, and has serious self worth issues.

but i think it is also possible that hes just a shit troll with a warped sense of humor doing it for the lulz.

either way he has serious issues and must be miserable IRL. i truly feel bad for him if the only friend he has is lit.

I don't think he is a troll doing it for the lulz but I could be wrong.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #138 on: October 04, 2009, 05:08:39 PM »
I agree, Soph. It is boring.

Also, Benjiman, you're not on any list. We fight, we argue, big deal.

But this is what happened: Sol said he'd report us to the police for cp--in fact, he said he'd done so already.  Now, I'm pretty sure we don't have anything illegal here, but cp is the one crime that will brin unwanted attention to this place and the one thing that can easily shut us down, regardless of the actual truth in what he claims.

So I don't know about you but if that's what he wants, I'm not going to let him dig up more. Pretty much every ban here that wasn't the result of being a minor was about this sort of thing, and if something happens it's my arse on the line, not yours.

BTW, he also said he would link to us from various sites to get us as much unwanted attention as possible.

You tell me, was it fucked up to ban him?
I think it wasn't worth it, Sol would have calmed down eventually. But we do need a way of communicating if they take the site down so you can put it back up (say an anonymous mailing list). Though CP investigators dont usually close sites unless they have proof

And this you know, how?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Celticgoddess

« Reply #139 on: October 04, 2009, 05:09:58 PM »
okay, this is like trying to catch up on a soap opera after they've changed all the cast of characters.

sooo....

Steve - O = TCO
Bintska = Gus
Shledge = Shleed?

first two correct. shledge i dunno. probably shleed. shleed is on here, but i thought his name was still shleed?

Nice to meet you, Soph.  :green:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #140 on: October 04, 2009, 05:37:29 PM »

But this is what happened: Sol said he'd report us to the police for cp--in fact, he said he'd done so already.  Now, I'm pretty sure we don't have anything illegal here, but cp is the one crime that will brin unwanted attention to this place and the one thing that can easily shut us down, regardless of the actual truth in what he claims.

So I don't know about you but if that's what he wants, I'm not going to let him dig up more. Pretty much every ban here that wasn't the result of being a minor was about this sort of thing, and if something happens it's my arse on the line, not yours.

BTW, he also said he would link to us from various sites to get us as much unwanted attention as possible.

I think it wasn't worth it, Sol would have calmed down eventually. But we do need a way of communicating if they take the site down so you can put it back up (say an anonymous mailing list). Though CP investigators dont usually close sites unless they have proof

And this you know, how?

Hadron: odeon was quite within his rights to do what he did as far as banning him. He wasn't co-operating and threatened the welfare of the site by linking and threatening to call the cops.

What would you have done if it were you in odeon's shoes? And don't say any shit about being BRAVE :arrr: and letting Soleiyu go. In all fairness, should Callawy have had to put up with the shit he gave her?

He wasn't willing to be nice, and saw himself as the victim, and copped it in the arse. End of story.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #141 on: October 04, 2009, 05:37:44 PM »

sooo....

Steve - O = TCO
Bintska = Gus
Shledge = Shleed?

you're welcome... what do you say we ignore these retards and go have sex in some other thread?  ;)

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #142 on: October 04, 2009, 05:49:29 PM »

And this you know, how?
Because if you close the site down before then, you miss catching the paedos.

Celticgoddess

« Reply #143 on: October 04, 2009, 07:08:07 PM »

sooo....

Steve - O = TCO
Bintska = Gus
Shledge = Shleed?

you're welcome... what do you say we ignore these retards and go have sex in some other thread?  ;)

Yes please! but don't mistake me for being easy. I don't usually do this sort of thing.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #144 on: October 04, 2009, 07:12:42 PM »
yeh yeh whatever  :chin:

Celticgoddess

« Reply #145 on: October 04, 2009, 07:14:38 PM »
See? This is why you don't get laid. You think too much. You should just have said yes, grabbed my arm to help me cross the street, then thrown down your jacket so we could shag on the sidewalk. When will you learn, Soph? :laugh:

Offline matthe

• gifted asshole
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • quit fucking with my dogs equilibrium yo
« Reply #146 on: October 04, 2009, 07:18:34 PM »
benjiman: You're a fucking liar. I never said gus was next at all.

What I said was : "Hell, bint might cop it next. But unlike you, she'll have the 'balls' to stand up for herself." in reference to who might get a serve. Nothing to do with getting someone kicked off the forum.

ugh, sounds like you did to me  :lol:

You obviously can't get context. Not picking on Aspies here, but i've heard it's something they have trouble with.

And I am sick of this whole issue about NTs and Aspies. As I've said, we are who we are.

wait wtf? bint is a cop?
feix ma spellan. ai nide halp. coz i caent duet.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #147 on: October 04, 2009, 07:19:24 PM »
 :3some:
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Celticgoddess

« Reply #148 on: October 04, 2009, 07:23:25 PM »

Who? You, me and Soph? Or you, Bint and Matthe?  :green:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #149 on: October 04, 2009, 07:29:51 PM »

Who? You, me and Soph? Or you, Bint and Matthe?  :green:

bint already knocked him back, along with Elle.