0 (0%)
Canada
1 (5.6%)
Scotland
0 (0%)
Netherlands
1 (5.6%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: Where do you live now?  (Read 1484 times)

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
Re: Where do you live now?
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2009, 04:05:18 PM »
Move to the countryside. There are no subhumans where I live, only pure, Aryan Swedes.  8)

The countryside is better and I would move if I could just win the lottery and buy a nice house. Whenever I pass through a small, non defiled backwater swedish community and see the young, sexy guys who will never get rid of their thick local dialects playing football I think "this is the real Sweden, and the real aryan race". In the cities, everything is molested and perverted into some disgusting wannabe society. I just feel so much more at ease around the small town and rural people. Though generally unsophisticated, they are usually better looking and healthier than the city people as well.

If I lived in the UK, it would be a small town somewhere in Wales. If I lived in Germany it would be a small town in Bavaria and if I lived in Japan it would be some tiny community on the outskirts of Sapporo, Hokkaido. Totally isolated but with a real city nearby.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2009, 04:09:13 PM by Soleiyu »
Kick me

Offline ASpHole

• Uncle Hardcore Meat from The Mothers of Invasion
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Econoclass Iconoclast
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2009, 04:08:36 PM »
Lots of somalians in my home city as well. I just call them the Abdi Walle Lalle people, because everyone has a name like that and their language sounds like a long, neverending line of "walle lalle walle lalle walle lalle walle lalle" along with those arab sounding throat noises.

However, this also used to be the iranian capital of Sweden because iranians are usually after higher education and the university here wasn't as attractive as those in southern Sweden, so easier to get into. Today it's as good as any swedish university though, it's the climate and being over 100 miles from the continent that gives people cold feet. The russian border is actually closer than the german. However, because of the university there are usually exotic foreigners on the airplanes going here. I've met japanese people and I also heard hebrew being spoken, as well as italian. And this city only has 100 000 citizens but is extremely multicultural. It even has a mosque being built, which I an really opposed to. Some multicultural things are nice, like the japanese restaurant we have with real japanese chefs, but others are lame, like too many muslims and also a lot of latinos selling drugs. It's weird. I'm just glad the russian mafia didn't start making this a nest for prostitution and drugs yet. If you go north into the next, northernmost county of Sweden, there are russian whores I heard.

What truly makes my hometown a shithole though is the fact that it lacks any real commerce. It's just the university, no designer boutiques, no flashy meeting places for the truly over the top people etc. Nothing of interest. The people who do come here are dry academics, not a varied and interesting group of people.

In a way, I don't know why I'm still here. However, no larger city in Sweden can offer anything but muslims, gang violence, drugs, open street rapes (Sweden also has a disgusting amount of gay rapes compared to other countries for some reason, so guys are definitely not safe). A perfect place for me would be Sapporo in Japan, but I can never get a permanent visa and a real job there. The climate of Hokkaido is like my home region, Sapporo is more modern and liberal than the rest of Japan and also a very easy attitude place I hear. Perfect climate, incredible summers, great food and almost no muslims or crime. A living city without the downsides of major european cities and even other japanese cities. I have checked up on many different cities and Sapporo seems to be possibly one of the best in the world to live in, not just best in Japan.

I suggest you try the Beef Sambusas as well as the Beef Suqqar at one of their restaurants. The Somalis aren't bad at all. You're description of the Somalis and the drug selling Latino's sounds like Lake Street here. Minneapolis also has the Janteslaven/Janteslagen thing going on too, and everybody speaks with a slight Scandinavian accent here.

If you go to Sapporo though, you'll be on the recieving end of the xenophobia and monoculturalism that you seem to espouse.
"When there's no 'there' to get to, we're so there!"

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2009, 04:12:48 PM »
Lots of somalians in my home city as well. I just call them the Abdi Walle Lalle people, because everyone has a name like that and their language sounds like a long, neverending line of "walle lalle walle lalle walle lalle walle lalle" along with those arab sounding throat noises.

However, this also used to be the iranian capital of Sweden because iranians are usually after higher education and the university here wasn't as attractive as those in southern Sweden, so easier to get into. Today it's as good as any swedish university though, it's the climate and being over 100 miles from the continent that gives people cold feet. The russian border is actually closer than the german. However, because of the university there are usually exotic foreigners on the airplanes going here. I've met japanese people and I also heard hebrew being spoken, as well as italian. And this city only has 100 000 citizens but is extremely multicultural. It even has a mosque being built, which I an really opposed to. Some multicultural things are nice, like the japanese restaurant we have with real japanese chefs, but others are lame, like too many muslims and also a lot of latinos selling drugs. It's weird. I'm just glad the russian mafia didn't start making this a nest for prostitution and drugs yet. If you go north into the next, northernmost county of Sweden, there are russian whores I heard.

What truly makes my hometown a shithole though is the fact that it lacks any real commerce. It's just the university, no designer boutiques, no flashy meeting places for the truly over the top people etc. Nothing of interest. The people who do come here are dry academics, not a varied and interesting group of people.

In a way, I don't know why I'm still here. However, no larger city in Sweden can offer anything but muslims, gang violence, drugs, open street rapes (Sweden also has a disgusting amount of gay rapes compared to other countries for some reason, so guys are definitely not safe). A perfect place for me would be Sapporo in Japan, but I can never get a permanent visa and a real job there. The climate of Hokkaido is like my home region, Sapporo is more modern and liberal than the rest of Japan and also a very easy attitude place I hear. Perfect climate, incredible summers, great food and almost no muslims or crime. A living city without the downsides of major european cities and even other japanese cities. I have checked up on many different cities and Sapporo seems to be possibly one of the best in the world to live in, not just best in Japan.

I suggest you try the Beef Sambusas as well as the Beef Suqqar at one of their restaurants. The Somalis aren't bad at all. You're description of the Somalis and the drug selling Latino's sounds like Lake Street here. Minneapolis also has the Janteslaven/Janteslagen thing going on too, and everybody speaks with a slight Scandinavian accent here.

If you go to Sapporo though, you'll be on the recieving end of the xenophobia and monoculturalism that you seem to espouse.

Sapporo is less racist than the rest of Japan. They have many russians living there for example, as well as Ainu, Hokkaido aboriginal people. The city was designed by an american or a brit I think and their city monument is of that ugly white guy with his stupid english motto carved into a plaquet. They don't have a real tradition of "fascism" unlike the main Japan on Honshu further south and Sapporo people don't think all foreigners are american "surf's up dude" stereotypes like people in Tokyo and other places do.

I actually think I could handle being the stranger in Sapporo and still live a good life, especially since I in some ways have an understanding for japanese mentality and even know some of the language. If I wanted to play on being an exotic german nazi or something, Sapporo probably isn't the best place, then Tokyo or south is much better. Sapporo people seem to be more like "shrug, that's not really impressive" while people on Honshu see stereotypes in everyone and would stare in awe if someone like Michael Jackson or Hitler came there. That's at least the IMPRESSION I got. My teacher was from Sapporo, a real japanese, so much of my info is from her actually.

Southern Japan would mean I could have a greater chance at marketing myself as a reincarnation of Adolf Hitler and have people view me as truly exotic and fascinating but Sapporo would mean I could get a real chance at something resembling "integration", however at the cost of not being able to be as extreme and extravagant. Sapporo people would view too extreme expressions as pathetic, the same way a westerner would, while southern japanese would be more likely to just see any wacko as extremely cool and exotic.

I think weird foreigners have a good chance of getting positive response in Japan, as really exotic, if they are just somewhat respective looking or good looking, have a level of integrity on par with the japanese and don't run around like a group hugging drunk american. There are just 8 million swedes but the rate of intermarriages between swedish and japanese people is disproportionately high. I think this is because swedes are more respected as introverted, shy and analytical people. I have all these qualities but also a strong charisma. Sweden also has a disproportionally high amount of true weaboos as well. Both Sweden and Japan have higher rates of asperger than most other countries. Just Israel and India are that high otherwise.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2009, 04:32:30 PM by Soleiyu »
Kick me

TheoK

« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2009, 04:13:45 PM »
Move to the countryside. There are no subhumans where I live, only pure, Aryan Swedes.  8)

The countryside is better and I would move if I could just win the lottery and buy a nice house. Whenever I pass through a small, non defiled backwater swedish community and see the young, sexy guys who will never get rid of their thick local dialects playing football I think "this is the real Sweden, and the real aryan race". In the cities, everything is molested and perverted into some disgusting wannabe society. I just feel so much more at ease around the small town and rural people. Though generally unsophisticated, they are usually better looking and healthier than the city people as well.

If I lived in the UK, it would be a small town somewhere in Wales. If I lived in Germany it would be a small town in Bavaria and if I lived in Japan it would be some tiny community on the outskirts of Sapporo, Hokkaido. Totally isolated but with a real city nearby.

There are only 1200 persons in the whole parish here, and I think 99.99% of them are pure Swedes. There might be some adopted children here and there but no "multiculture". Just peaceful Swedish countryside.

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2009, 06:41:18 PM »

Mogadishu -on- the- Mississippi, Minnesota

Where is that? I am in Minneapolis.

edit: never mind, I read your next post... I see you are in Minneapolis as well.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2009, 09:03:57 AM »
I think weird foreigners have a good chance of getting positive response in Japan, as really exotic, if they are just somewhat respective looking or good looking, have a level of integrity on par with the japanese and don't run around like a group hugging drunk american. There are just 8 million swedes but the rate of intermarriages between swedish and japanese people is disproportionately high. I think this is because swedes are more respected as introverted, shy and analytical people. I have all these qualities but also a strong charisma. Sweden also has a disproportionally high amount of true weaboos as well. Both Sweden and Japan have higher rates of asperger than most other countries. Just Israel and India are that high otherwise.
I have been to Japan and I found it somewhat unnerving to be stared at wherever I went. So I think you will be noticed in whichever part you decide to go to.

I live near Perth, Western Australia.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2009, 11:05:37 AM »
Lit, if Aryans include that fat bint you shagged, then some bloody master race that is.

Blasted

« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2009, 11:12:35 AM »
I wish I lived in Lit's brave Sweden and was autistic.  I could afford anything   :(

TheoK

« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2009, 11:13:09 AM »
 :agreed:

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2009, 11:19:36 AM »
I think autists all over the world should get much higher disability.
Kick me

TheoK

« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2009, 11:23:53 AM »
 :agreed: :plus:

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2009, 03:49:20 PM »
You two already get fucking loads. :aff:

I'm fine with the money I get.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2009, 06:00:51 PM »
We have some Somalians here of the ones I worked with yuck I'm sure there are some nice ones but the ones I knew sucked.  We had a bunch of Congolese workers too I go along with good 
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Blasted

« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2009, 06:01:40 PM »
My friend, the Muslim one, is Somalian  :laugh:

Celticgoddess

« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2009, 07:04:41 PM »
Toronto, ON Canada. Looks like I'm the only canuck on here. Damn. That's pressure.