Author Topic: What do you think of sandniggers, persians and pakis?  (Read 3967 times)

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: What do you think of sandniggers, persians and pakis?
« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2009, 10:53:00 AM »

I think by the age of 21 people have no excuse for still being ignorant religious twats. I don't think all muslims are arseholes. I had a friend from college who came to uni with me and she was muslim. She was cool about it though. I'd rather spend an hour in a room full of atheists though than a room full of muslims.

P7PSP

« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2009, 10:57:54 AM »
Bloody hell Lit.  I much preferred your pony  :laugh:

Anyway, PPK you're fucking lame.  You all say both Soleiyu and Lit are scumbags for their racist views yet some of you come out with the stupidest stuff yet that is okay isn't it?  For fuck's sake, no Muslim is the same in the same way no human being is the same.  It is fuck all to do with being PC.  I'd just like to know, how many Muslims do you know personally?  I happen to know a fair few, some are twats I do agree but in each group you find twats.  This forum being the prime example.

A big  :thumbdn: to you.
I have been to military trade schools with them and know some from college. Since they tend have body odor and tried to get me to give them test answers in college I didn't care to get to know most of them any better. http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/ You do have the option of moving to Saudi Arabia, the Sudan or Somalia to experience the loving tolerance of Islam first hand but I suspect that you won't.

I do not agree with Islam nor do I believe in anything else since I am atheist.  I don't however think of Muslims as a congregated mass who think, look or "smell" the same.  Fucking hell, you make it sound as if body odour is a national (I am aware that there are Muslims in different nations but I lack a better word) trait of theirs.  Just today, on the tube, I was forced against a man who bloody stank.  He was white and British.  Does that mean all white British males smell? 

You are just as bad as Soleiyu if not worse.  At least Soleiyu is upfront about being racist.
I have never claimed to like muslims. Find a fucking post where I did. It is common amonst middle easterners to simply layer cologne over sweat and I am talking about in US colleges and military trade schools where the option to shower everyday is available. Is there some particular reason that you seem to be carrying a brief for Islam? Maybe that Religion of Piece link I put up has a bunch of incorrect information in it. What parts of that website are incorrect?

TheoK

« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2009, 11:00:04 AM »

Anyway, PPK you're fucking lame.  You all say both Soleiyu and Lit are scumbags for their racist views yet some of you come out with the stupidest stuff yet that is okay isn't it?  For fuck's sake, no Muslim is the same in the same way no human being is the same.  It is fuck all to do with being PC.  I'd just like to know, how many Muslims do you know personally?  I happen to know a fair few, some are twats I do agree but in each group you find twats.  This forum being the prime example.

I have been to military trade schools with them and know some from college. Since they tend have body odor and tried to get me to give them test answers in college I didn't care to get to know most of them any better. http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/ You do have the option of moving to Saudi Arabia, the Sudan or Somalia to experience the loving tolerance of Islam first hand but I suspect that you won't.

I do not agree with Islam nor do I believe in anything else since I am atheist.  I don't however think of Muslims as a congregated mass who think, look or "smell" the same.  Fucking hell, you make it sound as if body odour is a national (I am aware that there are Muslims in different nations but I lack a better word) trait of theirs.  Just today, on the tube, I was forced against a man who bloody stank.  He was white and British.  Does that mean all white British males smell? 

You are just as bad as Soleiyu if not worse.  At least Soleiyu is upfront about being racist.
I have never claimed to like muslims. Find a fucking post where I did. It is common amonst middle easterners to simply layer cologne over sweat and I am talking about in US colleges and military trade schools where the option to shower everyday is available. Is there some particular reason that you seem to be carrying a brief for Islam? Maybe that Religion of Piece link I put up has a bunch of incorrect information in it. What parts of that website are incorrect?

Here in Europe it's a "must" to embrace Islam. Otherwise you're considered a Nazi, in principle.

Blasted

« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2009, 11:01:16 AM »

I think by the age of 21 people have no excuse for still being ignorant religious twats. I don't think all muslims are arseholes. I had a friend from college who came to uni with me and she was muslim. She was cool about it though. I'd rather spend an hour in a room full of atheists though than a room full of muslims.

I too have a friend in college who is a Muslim and she's awesome.  Obviously I too prefer the company of atheists if I have to choose but that is only because I dislike ALL religions in general.  I'm just against all Muslims being called smelly, dirty, dumb fuckheads really.  As for pictures, I could post up pictures of members of the FLDS or those twats who blow up abortion clinics.  All religion is stupid, full stop however not all people who are religious, are brainless sheep.

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
« Reply #34 on: September 30, 2009, 11:02:57 AM »
All religions are shit. Humans are shit. Let's encourage them further to wipe themselves off the face of the Earth.

/satire
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #35 on: September 30, 2009, 11:04:47 AM »
All religions are shit but you don't see pagans and buddhists being retarded all over the world like Islam though

Also even with christianity, which is shit too, most people here who say they are christian don't really believe all the crazy shit you get in the OT, the really outdated shit. whereas most muslims do believe things that belong in the middle-ages - I'm thinking especially of women (as usual  :P )

Blasted

« Reply #36 on: September 30, 2009, 11:05:35 AM »

Not for Islam but for Muslims as people.  I happen to know Islam quite well thanks, I have read the Qur'an and laughed at it in between being horrified.  In the same way I have with the Bible. 

Anyway, I just don't think it's fucking fair to lump a bunch of people together and label them as a whole. 

Blasted

« Reply #37 on: September 30, 2009, 11:06:36 AM »
All religions are shit but you don't see pagans and buddhists being retarded all over the world like Islam though

Also even with christianity, which is shit too, most people here who say they are christian don't really believe all the crazy shit you get in the OT, the really outdated shit. whereas most muslims do believe things that belong in the middle-ages - I'm thinking especially of women (as usual  :P )

Not really.  A fair amount do but you do get exceptions.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #38 on: September 30, 2009, 11:08:14 AM »

Especially ones wearing backpacks  :lol: :lol:
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: September 30, 2009, 11:09:16 AM »
How come so many muslim women wear the hujab or whatever it's called then? They are mostly living in the middle ages, while the majority of so-called "christians" here have long since realised that the old testament isn't meant to be taken literally and they go fornicating every night

P7PSP

« Reply #40 on: September 30, 2009, 11:13:44 AM »
I too have a friend in college who is a Muslim and she's awesome.  Obviously I too prefer the company of atheists if I have to choose but that is only because I dislike ALL religions in general.  I'm just against all Muslims being called smelly, dirty, dumb fuckheads really.  As for pictures, I could post up pictures of members of the FLDS or those twats who blow up abortion clinics.  All religion is stupid, full stop however not all people who are religious, are brainless sheep.
Tell yourself that all religions are the same if it makes you feel warm and fuzzy. But it might be better for you to do it in the UK rather than putting your money where your mouth is and embracing the serene tolerance of Islam in Iran etc where it is the state religion. Why don't you go to Saudi Arabia and get yourself a drivers license Gus?

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #41 on: September 30, 2009, 11:13:51 AM »
People just seem to make their own rules up about christianity nowdays.  The extreme christians in places like Texas are just as bad as the extreme Muslims I think.  I can't see how people can live this life, like there's gonna be another one afterwards, and do some completely fucked up shit, cause God says its ok.  
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Blasted

« Reply #42 on: September 30, 2009, 11:14:46 AM »
How come so many muslim women wear the hujab or whatever it's called then? They are mostly living in the middle ages, while the majority of so-called "christians" here have long since realised that the old testament isn't meant to be taken literally and they go fornicating every night

The hijab is nothing to do with living in the Middle Ages and I too happen to know of a few Muslims who don't wear it.  Some like it and would feel strange without one, some may not like it as much.  Maybe some ARE being forced to wear it, I don't know but most of the girls I have quizzed have replied that they would feel weird without it.  Christian women wear a white dress to their wedding which is meant to mean they are virginal, are they?  That too is an outdated concept. 

Anyway to quote from the website PPK linked:

Muslims are individuals.  We passionately believe that no Muslim should be harmed, harassed, stereotyped or treated any differently anywhere in the world solely on account of their status as a Muslim.

Blasted

« Reply #43 on: September 30, 2009, 11:16:32 AM »
Tell yourself that all religions are the same if it makes you feel warm and fuzzy. But it might be better for you to do it in the UK rather than putting your money where your mouth is and embracing the serene tolerance of Islam in Iran etc where it is the state religion. Why don't you go to Saudi Arabia and get yourself a drivers license Gus?

What a fucking lame argument  ::)

Of course I'm speaking from the viewpoint of the Muslims I see in the UK not the ones in Saudi Arabia because those are the only Muslims I know.  Do you know any Muslims in Saudi Arabia?  Probably not either.

TheoK

« Reply #44 on: September 30, 2009, 11:17:40 AM »
My dad knew Muslims in Saudi Arabia. :toporly: