Educational

Author Topic: What do you think of sandniggers, persians and pakis?  (Read 3970 times)

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
Re: What do you think of sandniggers, persians and pakis?
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2009, 04:41:42 AM »
Some Arab women are beautiful  8)
Agreed. There are loads of them at the uni I go to. They are very graceful.

They try to be graceful to overcompensate for their bad body smell and excessive body hair they have to remove frequently.
Kick me

TheoK

« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2009, 07:54:10 AM »
 :agreed:

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2009, 08:07:19 AM »

Truly graceful women are japanese. Arab women are really just bignosed trolls with inferiority complex and mental problems from having had abusive fathers who view women as subhumans or material belongings.
Kick me

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2009, 08:24:25 AM »

Truly graceful women are japanese. Arab women are really just bignosed trolls with inferiority complex and mental problems from having had abusive fathers who view women as subhumans or material belongings.

Try reading these things on your beloved Japanese women:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women%27s_suffrage_in_Japan

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_of_Japan

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_in_Japan

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feminism_in_Japan

Then try and make the comparison you just made.

TheoK

« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2009, 08:25:12 AM »
But the Japanese are still BRAVE! and the Master Race of the East.  8)

Offline Untermensch

• Galactic Dictator
  • Constant Poster
  • Sub-human scum
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2009, 08:40:01 AM »
But the Japanese are still BRAVE! and the Master Race of the East.  8)

We know why you love the Japanese, they are the country that gave the world bukkake and lolicon.  ::)
« Last Edit: September 30, 2009, 08:41:55 AM by Xenu »
We are all atheists about most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.
-- Richard Dawkins

P7PSP

« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2009, 09:57:35 AM »
My opinion of Muslim Arabs, Iranians and Indians are that apart from the fundies, who want to introduce sharia law here, those should be deported to Saudi Arabia or Iran. They are no different from the non-Muslim population, in the sense you have the good ones and bad ones.
I disagree. To me separating good muslims from bad ones is like shaving shit off of a turd. There just won't be much left.

Blasted

« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2009, 10:02:25 AM »
My opinion of Muslim Arabs, Iranians and Indians are that apart from the fundies, who want to introduce sharia law here, those should be deported to Saudi Arabia or Iran. They are no different from the non-Muslim population, in the sense you have the good ones and bad ones.
I disagree. To me separating good muslims from bad ones is like shaving shit off of a turd. There just won't be much left.

::)

Way to go for generalising. 

TheoK

« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2009, 10:03:50 AM »

Blasted

« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2009, 10:31:05 AM »
Bloody hell Lit.  I much preferred your pony  :laugh:

Anyway, PPK you're fucking lame.  You all say both Soleiyu and Lit are scumbags for their racist views yet some of you come out with the stupidest stuff yet that is okay isn't it?  For fuck's sake, no Muslim is the same in the same way no human being is the same.  It is fuck all to do with being PC.  I'd just like to know, how many Muslims do you know personally?  I happen to know a fair few, some are twats I do agree but in each group you find twats.  This forum being the prime example.

A big  :thumbdn: to you.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2009, 10:36:01 AM »
Isla is a shit religion though. And the religion you belong to says a lot about who you are as a person, whereas what you are (sex, race etc) don't. So it's not the same as with any random section of the population. There are more twats among a group of muslims than there are among a group that's representative of the population as a whole (including atheists etc)

P7PSP

« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2009, 10:40:50 AM »
Bloody hell Lit.  I much preferred your pony  :laugh:

Anyway, PPK you're fucking lame.  You all say both Soleiyu and Lit are scumbags for their racist views yet some of you come out with the stupidest stuff yet that is okay isn't it?  For fuck's sake, no Muslim is the same in the same way no human being is the same.  It is fuck all to do with being PC.  I'd just like to know, how many Muslims do you know personally?  I happen to know a fair few, some are twats I do agree but in each group you find twats.  This forum being the prime example.

A big  :thumbdn: to you.
I have been to military trade schools with them and know some from college. Since they to tend have body odor and tried to get me to give them test answers in college I didn't care to get to know most of them any better. http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/ You do have the option of moving to Saudi Arabia, the Sudan or Somalia to experience the loving tolerance of Islam first hand but I suspect that you won't.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2009, 10:42:36 AM by PPK »

Blasted

« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2009, 10:46:14 AM »
Bloody hell Lit.  I much preferred your pony  :laugh:

Anyway, PPK you're fucking lame.  You all say both Soleiyu and Lit are scumbags for their racist views yet some of you come out with the stupidest stuff yet that is okay isn't it?  For fuck's sake, no Muslim is the same in the same way no human being is the same.  It is fuck all to do with being PC.  I'd just like to know, how many Muslims do you know personally?  I happen to know a fair few, some are twats I do agree but in each group you find twats.  This forum being the prime example.

A big  :thumbdn: to you.
I have been to military trade schools with them and know some from college. Since they tend have body odor and tried to get me to give them test answers in college I didn't care to get to know most of them any better. http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/ You do have the option of moving to Saudi Arabia, the Sudan or Somalia to experience the loving tolerance of Islam first hand but I suspect that you won't.

I do not agree with Islam nor do I believe in anything else since I am atheist.  I don't however think of Muslims as a congregated mass who think, look or "smell" the same.  Fucking hell, you make it sound as if body odour is a national (I am aware that there are Muslims in different nations but I lack a better word) trait of theirs.  Just today, on the tube, I was forced against a man who bloody stank.  He was white and British.  Does that mean all white British males smell? 

You are just as bad as Soleiyu if not worse.  At least Soleiyu is upfront about being racist.

TheoK

« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2009, 10:47:43 AM »
Soleiyu is BRAVE! :toporly:

Blasted

« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2009, 10:50:28 AM »
Isla is a shit religion though. And the religion you belong to says a lot about who you are as a person, whereas what you are (sex, race etc) don't. So it's not the same as with any random section of the population. There are more twats among a group of muslims than there are among a group that's representative of the population as a whole (including atheists etc)

Not really.  What if you are born into a particular religion?  It's not that easy to break free, especially if it's like Islam.  I mean it was hard enough for me, and my family was only Roman catholic.  Not to mention not all Muslims are fundamentalist. 

It is a stupid religion but then again most religions fucking are.  Islam is just a bit extra.