Author Topic: *waves hi*  (Read 6156 times)

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: *waves hi*
« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2009, 09:37:04 AM »
Who will win? Daft nappy wearing girl who can't hold a pregnancy, or SEXUALLY ABUSED AS A KID :'( trying too hard to be funny bint?

Fixed :laugh:

Yow didn't eat enough paste as a child.

I don't get it.

Offline Kassiane

• Fresh Meat
    • My blog
« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2009, 10:52:35 AM »
Welcome to the madhouse. Are you the sensitive type? ;D

Oh gods no. My best friend visits the asshole of the internets frequently. It shows (in real life).

so i herd u liek mudkipz? :P

I LURVE MUDKIPZ!

And anyone who thinks theyve seen me around, either my blog (rettdevil), the WP IRC, other splitoffs of said IRC, the rettdevil forum (grossly inactive currently, we're way behind on approving registrations), uh, I'm on some yahoo lists, I technically have a WP account but barely use it...um...other places maybe?

Go big or go home....wait...wrong message board...

Offline Kassiane

• Fresh Meat
    • My blog
« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2009, 10:54:53 AM »

Oh gods no. My best friend visits the asshole of the internets frequently. It shows (in real life).

Oh good so that means you will stop raging and having anger problems since you are not the sensitive type anymore.

This is a good place for you to be nasty to people. Wanna bring it on? I'm here to fight or else just ignore me.

Yes, because my childhood sexual abuse was totally yours and everyone else's business. (oh look, you did it again. Nice job).

I was good with ignoring you, but *shrug* whatevs.

Why are you mentioning you childhood sexual abuse if it's no one's business?

Now we all know.  ::)

Meh. Better I say it than Spokane Girl. I know how to NOT TALK IN ALL CAPS.

• Newtype of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2009, 10:55:20 AM »

I LURVE MUDKIPZ!

And anyone who thinks theyve seen me around, either my blog (rettdevil), the WP IRC, other splitoffs of said IRC, the rettdevil forum (grossly inactive currently, we're way behind on approving registrations), uh, I'm on some yahoo lists, I technically have a WP account but barely use it...um...other places maybe?

Y'missed Chatautism

Offline Kassiane

• Fresh Meat
    • My blog
« Reply #34 on: September 30, 2009, 11:06:23 AM »

I LURVE MUDKIPZ!

Y'missed Chatautism

So I did. And AspieCentral IRC.

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
« Reply #35 on: September 30, 2009, 11:32:45 AM »
Hi Kassiane!  :headbang2:
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #36 on: September 30, 2009, 05:45:55 PM »
Kassiane: You missed AFF as well.

Offline Kassiane

• Fresh Meat
    • My blog
« Reply #37 on: October 01, 2009, 12:28:44 AM »

I've never been on AFF.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #38 on: October 01, 2009, 12:46:27 AM »

I've never been on AFF.

My bad. It's a forum, of sorts.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #39 on: October 01, 2009, 04:15:04 AM »

I've never been on AFF.

My bad. It's a forum, of sorts.

To add further description: It's a sensitive aspie's 'militant like' hangout.

ED has a "comprehensive" article about them:  :zoinks:

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Aspies_for_freedom
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #40 on: October 01, 2009, 04:23:00 AM »
Yeah, I've been there. Hence my comment "of sorts".

If WP is for emos, then AFF is for less emo emos.

Still, they are still hung up compared to here.

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #41 on: October 01, 2009, 04:32:15 AM »
Eh, AFF isn't that bad - I'm one of the admins there - we have a few whiners, but they are for the most part good people.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #42 on: October 01, 2009, 04:40:11 AM »
Eh, AFF isn't that bad - I'm one of the admins there - we have a few whiners, but they are for the most part good people.

I know you are, Pika. pandora is on there quite a bit, and yeah, basically they have some good people. Shrek is a bit annoying, though.

WP on the other hand is the more whiney of the two.

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #43 on: October 01, 2009, 04:52:07 AM »
Isn't it deliciously ironic that I ended up an admin there?

Shrek is Shrek...

Whilst his tendency to ramble can be annoying, I think that what he puts down is what he actually thinks, as well as the process of how he arrived at that thought - I have to respect that. And, credit where credit is due, when he crosses the line (or thinks he has) he reports his own posts to have a modmin take a look.

Oh, and he is STILL not nearly half as irritating as some of the people on WP, though that's not saying much.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #44 on: October 01, 2009, 05:00:22 AM »
Isn't it deliciously ironic that I ended up an admin there?

Shrek is Shrek...

Whilst his tendency to ramble can be annoying, I think that what he puts down is what he actually thinks, as well as the process of how he arrived at that thought - I have to respect that. And, credit where credit is due, when he crosses the line (or thinks he has) he reports his own posts to have a modmin take a look.

Oh, and he is STILL not nearly half as irritating as some of the people on WP, though that's not saying much.

True. There are some real whacktards there. My foray onto AFF has been a little tentative, given what WP was like as far as catering to the emo brigade, and the fact that sites like here and zOMG have more freedom. There are a few here (like SG) who post on AFF, so I guess you just have to modify the language a bit to satisfy Amy and Gareth.

Believe it or not, Pika, I got banned from WP for saying one of the people there was a pervert. And I was merely pointing out that while he was a rabid Christian, he was posting some weird shit in the adult section there. But the mods there tend to be a bit heavy handed.