Educational

Author Topic: Hypocrites  (Read 3307 times)

Offline Untermensch

• Galactic Dictator
  • Constant Poster
  • Sub-human scum
Re: Hypocrites
« Reply #75 on: September 24, 2009, 06:07:45 PM »
Soleiyu, Do you know when you are in a glass house, it is not advisable to throw stones?

I'm irrational so I can do anything I like.

Well don't go crying to mummy when you get stoned back by others.
We are all atheists about most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.
-- Richard Dawkins

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #76 on: September 24, 2009, 06:07:50 PM »
Spoiledarse: where am I being a hypocrite? Just because I don't genuflect to you and say how the big bad NTs are fucking everyone over? More news for you, I support whomever I like, whether it's aspie, NT, blind, deaf or whatever. I don't need to justify myself to you, and I laugh at your attempts to ridicule any of us for what we have or haven't done. The only artistic capability you have is of a bullshit artist. Which means that unless you can back up any of your 'theories' with fact, you'll just be another impotent tosser sucking the marrow from society.

BTW, didn't you say in your intro that your education went to shit and you only have the mental age of a 15 year old?
« Last Edit: September 24, 2009, 06:10:14 PM by The_Chosen_One »

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #77 on: September 24, 2009, 06:09:01 PM »
Spoiledarse: where am I being a hypocrite? Just because I don't genuflect to you and say how the big bad NTs are fucking everyone over? More news for you, I support whomever I like, whether it's aspie, NT, blind, deaf or whatever. I don't need to justify myself to you, and I laugh at your attempts to ridicule any of us for what we have or haven't done. The only artistic capability you have is of a bullshit artist. Which means that unless you can back up any of your 'theories' with fact, you'll just be another impotent tosser duvking the marrow from society.

BTW, didn't you say in your intro that your education went to shit and you only have the mental age of a 15 year old?

All aspies are mentally younger than their actual age.

Every music, dance, art etc teacher I ever had said I was extremely talented. Many people have said I should try getting into acting because I'm a natural talent. However, I feel unmotivated by society. I'm tired of society, so I'm staying outside for now.
Kick me

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #78 on: September 24, 2009, 06:11:34 PM »
I think he means mental age as in emotionally, not mental age as in being mentally retarded

I am emotionally in my teens as well apparently. Not sure exactly where you'd put me, probably also about 15

It's because AS is a developmental disorder. Once we reach puberty, our peers start getting interested in more social things, alcohol, going out drinking etc. While we tend to still be very childlike even into adulthood.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #79 on: September 24, 2009, 06:12:27 PM »
Spoiledarse: where am I being a hypocrite? Just because I don't genuflect to you and say how the big bad NTs are fucking everyone over? More news for you, I support whomever I like, whether it's aspie, NT, blind, deaf or whatever. I don't need to justify myself to you, and I laugh at your attempts to ridicule any of us for what we have or haven't done. The only artistic capability you have is of a bullshit artist. Which means that unless you can back up any of your 'theories' with fact, you'll just be another impotent tosser duvking the marrow from society.

Every music, dance, art etc teacher I ever had said I was extremely talented. Many people have said I should try getting into acting because I'm a natural talent. However, I feel unmotivated by society. I'm tired of society, so I'm staying outside for now.

Bullshit. What they said was that you were extrememly talented given your retardation.

And the reason you are unmotivated is because you are just too fucking lazy.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #80 on: September 24, 2009, 06:13:48 PM »

Bullshit. What they said was that you were extrememly talented given your retardation.

No, they said I was their most talented student ever and implied that my retardation might be the reason for my enhanced talent.

AS in no way impairs intelligence or talent in music for example. However it can in some cases actually be beneficial and contribute to someone's talent.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2009, 06:15:32 PM by Soleiyu »
Kick me

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #81 on: September 24, 2009, 06:14:19 PM »
I think he means mental age as in emotionally, not mental age as in being mentally retarded

I am emotionally in my teens as well apparently. Not sure exactly where you'd put me, probably also about 15

It's because AS is a developmental disorder. Once we reach puberty, our peers start getting interested in more social things, alcohol, going out drinking etc. While we tend to still be very childlike even into adulthood.

Soph: he said mental age in his intro. He should have said emotional if he meant it.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #82 on: September 24, 2009, 06:15:48 PM »

No, they said I was their most talented student ever and implied that my retardation might be the reason for my enhanced talent.

Guess who's got tickets on himself.  :indeed:

Offline Untermensch

• Galactic Dictator
  • Constant Poster
  • Sub-human scum
« Reply #83 on: September 24, 2009, 06:30:06 PM »

Soph: he said mental age in his intro. He should have said emotional if he meant it.

A mental age of 15 is not that bad, that would means his IQ is between say 83-94, that depends on if you are the age of 16 or 18 as the benchmark for calculating IQ scores from mental ages. That is not bad considering 16% of the population have IQ scores lower than 85  :o
« Last Edit: September 24, 2009, 06:33:18 PM by UnknownPleasures »
We are all atheists about most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.
-- Richard Dawkins

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #84 on: September 24, 2009, 06:37:22 PM »

A mental age of 15 is not that bad, that would means his IQ is between say 83-94, that depends on if you are the age of 16 or 18 as the benchmark for calculating IQ scores from mental ages. That is not bad considering 16% of the population have IQ scores lower than 85  :o

I have done supervised IQ tests that show my IQ around 115 and in addition as perfectly balanced without leaps and drops in the curve. This is very unusual for an aspie if I understand it correctly.
Kick me

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #85 on: September 24, 2009, 06:38:58 PM »

A mental age of 15 is not that bad, that means his IQ is between say 83-94. Not bad considering 16% of the population have IQ scores lower than 85  :o

BTW, my IQ score when I was tested hen I was 14 was 160. I wonder sometimes where all that supposed brain power is  :o

Considering he's said he is smarter than the average bear means he'd fit in well at Jellystone Park. My IQ would be close to high average, but as I was never diagnosed with a developmental disorder that could be par for the course. My poor eyesight more than anything was the reason I struggled in school.

Don't forget, the subject of Virginia Axline's book 'Dibs: In Search Of Self' was tested in his early teens and found to have an IQ of 168. Could he have been HFA or aspie?

Offline Untermensch

• Galactic Dictator
  • Constant Poster
  • Sub-human scum
« Reply #86 on: September 24, 2009, 06:42:00 PM »

I have done supervised IQ tests that show my IQ around 115 and in addition as perfectly balanced without leaps and drops in the curve. This is very unusual for an aspie if I understand it correctly.

Do you know I was humoring a bit?

BTW, I did a supervised IQ test when I was 14 and my IQ score was found out to be 160.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2009, 07:00:17 PM by UnknownPleasures »
-- Richard Dawkins

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #87 on: September 24, 2009, 06:43:07 PM »

You know I was humoring a bit.

BTW, I did a supervised IQ test when I was 14 and my IQ score was found out to be 160.

A score of 160 with highly unbalanced IQ is not as strong as a score of 115-120 with perfectly balanced curve though.
Kick me

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #88 on: September 24, 2009, 06:45:27 PM »

Maybe you are not an aspie. Might explain a lot.

Offline Untermensch

• Galactic Dictator
  • Constant Poster
  • Sub-human scum
« Reply #89 on: September 24, 2009, 06:49:03 PM »
Considering he's said he is smarter than the average bear means he'd fit in well at Jellystone Park. My IQ would be close to high average, but as I was never diagnosed with a developmental disorder that could be par for the course. My poor eyesight more than anything was the reason I struggled in school.

In my post above my IQ was tested at 160 when I was 14. However I did not all that well in school. In primary school for example; I struggled with spelling for example and was held back one grade. I even spent my first few years of my schooling in a special school. I do believe those things I have mentioned, is a reason why I believe and my psychiatrist who diagnosed me thought I was HFA rather than Aspie.

Although I strongly believe I have ADD as well, which would contribute for my academic performance or lack of, when I was in Primary School. I dunno if I was diagnosed with ADD when I was little, I never bothered to find out although.

Don't forget, the subject of Virginia Axline's book 'Dibs: In Search Of Self' was tested in his early teens and found to have an IQ of 168. Could he have been HFA or aspie?

I have never heard of the book before. Should I find a copy and read it, may I ask?
-- Richard Dawkins