Author Topic: Impure autistic communities  (Read 2699 times)

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
Re: Impure autistic communities
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2009, 07:16:58 AM »
I'll give you a choice, either you stop being pseudo-intellectual logical wannabe perfectionist or you go on my ignore list. Your self righteous rational garbage only serves one purpose, to make yourself feel balanced and mindful at the expense of someone more emotional. You are a forum vampire hidden behind a civilized phasade. You are the passive hater who projects everything bad, cleanses himself through an almost meditative state of perfect rational thinking and manages to feel in harmony with the world by targeting emotional and passionate "crazy" people with your rational lectures.

Please stop leeching on me emotionally, stop projecting and show your true self or you will be ignored.

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2009, 07:19:36 AM »
That's right, I am like Hitler, why even deny it. The purpose of my life is to be Hitler reincarnated but discover additional perspectives on things. I'm not alive to repeat Hitler's personality, I see it as my purpose to experiment with it. I have his soul, and possibly his blood, but my mind and body are my own.
Kick me

TheoK

« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2009, 07:21:07 AM »
Hitler was brave and killed lots of subhuman garbage.

GalileoAce

« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2009, 07:25:22 AM »
A pure autist is someone born with his variations, someone who inherited them from eccentric family members. I borrowed the term mule from the spanish racial laws of Mexico in the 17th century where certain racial breeds were called mules. It's just a term I use in lack of better, you're not in any position to say it's wrong or right, so again fuck off american pseudo-intellectual.

You don't decide how the world works for me. I am me, you are you and you have no right to decide anything so again, fuck you. You do have the right to your oppinions, just like I am entitled to mine.

I'm Australian, actually.

And yes, you do have the right to your opinion. But given the nature of this site, you should be prepared to have it called into question, repeatedly. If you can not defend in a logical fashion, then perhaps you shouldn't air it on this particular site. Given it's nature.

I'll give you a choice, either you stop being pseudo-intellectual logical wannabe perfectionist or you go on my ignore list. Your self righteous rational garbage only serves one purpose, to make yourself feel balanced and mindful at the expense of someone more emotional. You are a forum vampire hidden behind a civilized phasade. You are the passive hater who projects everything bad, cleanses himself through an almost meditative state of perfect rational thinking and manages to feel in harmony with the world by targeting emotional and passionate "crazy" people with your rational lectures.

Please stop leeching on me emotionally, stop projecting and show your true self or you will be ignored.

I'm not pretending to be intellectual. I'm surprised though that you would criticise logic, considering the staggering number of autistics that primarily think in such a fashion. I'm equally surprised at your opinion of rationality versus emotions. I don't mean to say that emotions are inferior to rationality, but when it comes to debating a topic I find that logic and rationality will always win over passion and emotion. Again, that is not to say that passion and emotion do not have a place the world, I, personally, judge them very highly. Without them we would be cold and indifferent. I am neither, I find your opinion distasteful and abhorrent. Hence my need to argue against it.

I assure you I hide behind no façade, civilised or other. I seek to systematically dismantle your point of view on this subject. This should be made plain by the way I am arguing. I certainly don't hate you, nor do I really 'hate' anyone currently on this site... There has been at least one exception in the past, but he is no longer here.

I'm glad you believe my thinking to be perfectly rational. It's probably not, but thank you nonetheless.

I wouldn't say I target "crazy" people... And certainly not passionate or emotional people, because, as I said, I value passion and emotion greatly and wouldn't want to demean those qualities. I do whoever target people who seem to have a dangerous or damaging world view, and those that feel it necessary to share their desire to...how did you put it? "erase us" based on this world view.

Your opinion speaks of a racist, closed minded, bigot that seems to be suffering from the Dunning–Kruger effect (on top of autism, but that's not relevant). I passionately request that you read, learn and connect. And above all else. Keep an open mind...But not so open that everything falls out ;)

That's right, I am like Hitler, why even deny it. The purpose of my life is to be Hitler reincarnated but discover additional perspectives on things. I'm not alive to repeat Hitler's personality, I see it as my purpose to experiment with it. I have his soul, and possibly his blood, but my mind and body are my own.

Hitler had some good ideas... But he also had some phenomenally bad ones. Such as the whole master race thing...Oh yeah and invading other nations that was a bad move.

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2009, 07:30:58 AM »
Doesn't the Dunning-Kruger effect only apply to people at the opposite end of the IQ-scale? I have an IQ which is confirmed to be well above average.

You are completely wrong about the Dunning-Kruger being the case here anyway, it's about a severe Cluster B personality disorder. I am aware of all my logical flaws and my disorders as well but I disregard it in favor of embracing the madness. It has a purifying effect. I feel healed when I don't try to fight it. Being aware and letting it happen is better than being aware and supressing. It's like my massochistic sexuality. I give in to feelings which would strip me of all pride and dignity, and I let it happen. Instead of hating myself, it makes me heal and makes me feel an incredible sense of joy when I accept this humiliation. Hitler was probably massochistic and perverse as well in his sexual life.

I am highly intelligent and have some disorders, most noticeably narcissistic personality disorder, this does not however cloud how I view my own abilities since I am aware of everything. I just go along with the feeling even when I know it's irrational.

So you failed.

Again, I must say you are the perfect stereotype of someone using correct debate as a way of boosting the own ego. You feel strong when you can stick to the rules of debating and still "dismantle" someone's views. It's for your own self indulgence. You are a self indulgent troll, even if you don't regard yourself as such. Here we might very well have some psychological effect in play because you refuse to accept that you do what you do to enlarge your own ego, a sense of self gratification. You think you do it for a noble purpose or just because of your dislike of bigotry, but really it's for yourself. You're the one blinded and with a clouded judgement.

I'm a lunatic but fully aware even when in the midst of emotional affect, you on the other hand seem to deny deeply the fact that your nature is that of a troll. I label your type the passive haters, because you live on internet forums as some sort of rational aristocrats and seek to grow your own pride and ego by cloaking yourself behind the highest form of debate, the one devoid of any irrational emotions. You use it in order to try to humiliate the less rational people, and for you it's an artform to always make it seem like your pride has a good purpose or some meaning to others. You always just want to "help" or "clarify" or whatever, when it's really your ego and your hidden subconscious of mental fallout, which you're horribly unaware of, that drives you.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2009, 07:42:06 AM by Soleiyu »
Kick me

TheoK

« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2009, 07:38:13 AM »

True words. GA is a pseudo PC bore.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #36 on: September 23, 2009, 08:37:59 AM »
Autist (damn no one believes me, I can't take this humiliation anymore) *suicide* or *massacre*

Don't keep us waiting...

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #37 on: September 23, 2009, 08:39:21 AM »

Cool, can't wait until you shoot yourself just like good old hitler did.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #38 on: September 23, 2009, 10:36:46 AM »
Hitler didn't shoot himself; he moved to Argentina :beer:

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: September 23, 2009, 11:09:16 AM »
Hitler didn't shoot himself; he moved to Argentina :beer:

I saw Osama bin Laden working as a road worker on a highway not far from here. Orange reflective vest and broom.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #40 on: September 23, 2009, 11:13:12 AM »
fuckin liar ^ :finger:

he works at the chippy down the road

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #41 on: September 23, 2009, 11:26:25 AM »
This was a few years ago. I'm sure he moves around a lot.

P7PSP

« Reply #42 on: September 23, 2009, 11:53:21 AM »
I'll give you a choice, either you stop being pseudo-intellectual logical wannabe perfectionist or you go on my ignore list.
:LMAO: GA is incapable of being anything but a pseudo-intellectual passive aggressive asshole. Deal with it or show just how bad of a pussy you are by ignoring him. 

Your self righteous rational garbage only serves one purpose, to make yourself feel balanced and mindful at the expense of someone more emotional. You are a forum vampire hidden behind a civilized phasade. You are the passive hater who projects everything bad, cleanses himself through an almost meditative state of perfect rational thinking and manages to feel in harmony with the world by targeting emotional and passionate "crazy" people with your rational lectures.
That is actually a pretty good assessment of GA.  :plus: for thinking. You should consider doing it more often.

:duh: He is being his true self dumbfuck.

True words. GA is a pseudo intellectual PC bore.
You left out a word Lit. GA is truly PC, nothing pseudo about that part. He should Harden the fuck up.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #43 on: September 23, 2009, 11:58:21 AM »
Yeah GA is a pansy ass PC bitch imo.    I can't respect the guy.   He is a fat ass ugly tranny in addition to that.
:P   Internets are super serious.

TheoK

« Reply #44 on: September 23, 2009, 11:58:50 AM »
 :agreed: