Educational

Author Topic: Why americans and english are idiots.  (Read 3641 times)

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
Re: Why americans and english are idiots.
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2009, 07:34:59 AM »
I am an american and I can read hebrew. :lol:

I can read hebrew too, with vowels written in. I'm sure you are like that too, you can only read it in a siddur/prayer book. I can also read greek. However, I don't speak either greek or hebrew. Hebrew and greek are like hiragana/katakana or latin, just a set of sounds. Kanji is more challenging because it's thousands of symbols with several pronounciations for each.

However, even though I'm getting proficiency in kanji, I don't master japanese yet. So knowing a writing system doesn't mean you know the language.

Waving back and forth for your Bar Mitzva and going "yalam shalom" etc etc etc without even knowing what you're saying doesn't mean you master a language.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2009, 07:38:03 AM by Soleiyu »
Kick me

Offline jman

• Road warrior pimpdaddy of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2009, 07:38:28 AM »
I am an american and I can read hebrew. :lol:

I can read hebrew too, with vowels written in. I'm sure you are like that too, you can only read it in a siddur/prayer book. I can also read greek. However, I don't speak either greek or hebrew. Hebrew and greek are like hiragana/katakana or latin, just a set of sounds. Kanji is more challenging because it's thousands of symbols with several pronounciations for each.

yay for you, do you want some matzah?

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2009, 07:39:10 AM »
i actually agree that there's not enough emphasis on languages here and in other english-speaking shitholes

i only know english fluently, but when i've finished uni (or if i think i have enough spare time before then) i'm gonna learn German properly

in other european countries people often speak english as well as their first language and maybe other. in fact a lot of them are better at english than most americans/brits

(and yes i know i type like shit and don't use proper SPG on these forums, but i can actually write well)

learning another language helps you understand your own much better as well

atm i can just speak some french and german but not enough to read a book in either

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2009, 07:41:45 AM »
Lol, i'm good looking cause I was born that way.  And you look like a freak show, you are not good looking.

It comes from being a good person, having a job where you are doing something worthy, does count, yes.  You are embarrassing yourself with sterotyping so many people, and that is exactly what the retarded Americans do, the ones you are mocking.  So you are just as stupid.  So, no, the whole of the UK is not lower class, my upbringing was pretty normal.  

You are stuck in your prison town for life, cause if you come out into the real world, you'll get eaten alive.   :tinfoil:  >:D
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2009, 07:53:03 AM »
Lol, i'm good looking cause I was born that way.  And you look like a freak show, you are not good looking.

It comes from being a good person, having a job where you are doing something worthy, does count, yes.  You are embarrassing yourself with sterotyping so many people, and that is exactly what the retarded Americans do, the ones you are mocking.  So you are just as stupid.  So, no, the whole of the UK is not lower class, my upbringing was pretty normal.  

You are stuck in your prison town for life, cause if you come out into the real world, you'll get eaten alive.   :tinfoil:  >:D

If you were good looking you wouldn't be a pathetic loser masturbating three times a day and listening to Iron Maiden while dreaming of a girl. I noticed you said you're single and can't get girls.

You also express yourself in a blunt and stuttering way, in writing, which makes you seem slow, dim and retarded. Your intelligence isn't impressive at all.
Kick me

Offline jman

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2009, 08:03:36 AM »
If you were good looking you wouldn't be a pathetic loser masturbating three times a day and listening to Iron Maiden while dreaming of a girl. I noticed you said you're single and can't get girls.

I've got two tickets to Iron Maiden baby
come with me Friday
Don't say maybe
I am just a teenage dirtbag, baby
like you

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2009, 08:05:42 AM »
Haha.  Shows what you know about society.  Looks are far from everything.  There's always very attractive women with very ugly men.  Its mostly about personality, the way you dress, power, money etc.  Lol, I don't masturbate 3 times a day, i'm not that desperate for sex.  And my days are usually very productive, unlike yours.  I didn't say I couldn't get girls, i've had plenty of sex this year thanks.  I said that I couldn't get the hot ones, this being cause when ever I do get in the situation of talking with them, I usually mess things up, probably cause of my AS.  

Yeah, sorry, i'm more of the ouside type, I don't usually sit at home all day doing fuck all.  Didn't say my intelligence was impressive, just said that you are just a moronic as the people you're insulting.  Like saying people avoid answering questions about themselves.  If your so brave, go out and confront these people you have so much biterness towards, in person.  But you won't, as you're a pathetic, lonely, hermit crab, freak  :hahaha:
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2009, 08:07:01 AM »
sorry weetus, i'm not a teenager anymore. 

TheoK

« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2009, 08:08:25 AM »
He has a point in being gay. Women are usually inferior, stupid creatures ruled by their emotions rather than by logics. That's why they go to unworthy scum most of the time.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2009, 08:52:40 AM »
Haha.  Shows what you know about society.  Looks are far from everything.  There's always very attractive women with very ugly men.  Its mostly about personality, the way you dress, power, money etc.  Lol, I don't masturbate 3 times a day, i'm not that desperate for sex.  And my days are usually very productive, unlike yours.  I didn't say I couldn't get girls, i've had plenty of sex this year thanks.  I said that I couldn't get the hot ones, this being cause when ever I do get in the situation of talking with them, I usually mess things up, probably cause of my AS.  

Yeah, sorry, i'm more of the ouside type, I don't usually sit at home all day doing fuck all.  Didn't say my intelligence was impressive, just said that you are just a moronic as the people you're insulting.  Like saying people avoid answering questions about themselves.  If your so brave, go out and confront these people you have so much biterness towards, in person.  But you won't, as you're a pathetic, lonely, hermit crab, freak  :hahaha:

So ugly girls care less for how socially smooth you are? Good looking ones have higher demands on social behaviour? You're just a lying, tragic fuckface. Probably virgin.

I pity you since you can't even be honest. I'm upright and honest and what you do is trying to use it against me while hiding behind cowardly self denial yourself.

What do you do that's so "productive"?
Kick me

Offline jman

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2009, 09:58:34 AM »
Women are usually inferior, stupid creatures ruled by their emotions rather than by logics.

Projection, FTW

Offline The Member Formerly Known As Sophist

• Too Eliter for the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • I am what I am and that's all what I am.
    • Gestalt: An Autism Forum
« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2009, 10:08:14 AM »
Vulgarity, racism, sexism... wow. It's an unadmirable talent to be able to cram so much ignorance into a single thread, and by the second page no less.

Sol, why bother starting a debate when every word that spills forth from your cretinous keyboard merely convinces your readers to the contrary? I can assure you my impression of Swedes has been taken down a notch with you as their representative. Good job.

And I'm sure whatever replies you make will only continue to prove this point, regardless of whether I agree with your underlying complaint of the American/English monolingual cultures. --Which by the way I don't actually disagree with.
Flibbit.

Offline The Member Formerly Known As Sophist

• Too Eliter for the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • I am what I am and that's all what I am.
    • Gestalt: An Autism Forum
« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2009, 10:10:43 AM »
He has a point in being gay. Women are usually inferior, stupid creatures ruled by their emotions rather than by logics. That's why they go to unworthy scum most of the time.

Any person who is incapable of seeing the logic inherent in emotional interactions during social bonding has an incredibly poor grasp of neuropsychology and social behavior. And evolution for that matter.  ::)

Only the ignorant think logic is logical.
Flibbit.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2009, 10:12:29 AM »
I have a female brain type.
Kick me

Offline jman

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2009, 10:14:35 AM »
I have a female brain type.

By yours and lit's view, this would explain a lot of things  :indeed: