Educational

Author Topic: Keep the genepool clean  (Read 3088 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Keep the genepool clean
« Reply #90 on: September 21, 2009, 12:40:25 PM »
Yeah, I can get renewed disability easily too if it ever came to that. Odeon is bitter and jealous and seem to think I'm cheating the system just because I buy expensive clothes.

Jealous?

:rofl:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #91 on: September 21, 2009, 12:42:50 PM »
Should send a petition to Swedish welfare, saying they're funding morons like Soylarse. If they accept it, they'll strip him of his disability, watch and laugh as he goes into a spazz rage and kills everyone in sight.

Want the address?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #92 on: September 21, 2009, 12:47:11 PM »
Yeah, I can get renewed disability easily too if it ever came to that. Odeon is bitter and jealous and seem to think I'm cheating the system just because I buy expensive clothes.

Jealous?

:rofl:

What do you work with and what do you earn? Also, how many jobs did you have in the last 20 years?
Kick me

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #93 on: September 21, 2009, 01:04:47 PM »
None of your business, plastic boy. I make enough.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #94 on: September 21, 2009, 01:06:29 PM »
None of your business, plastic boy. I make enough.

You make a shit wage for a full time job no doubt, probably not very glamorous either. I don't mind taking your money though. Gonna start posting links if I buy something really nice for them.
Kick me

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #95 on: September 21, 2009, 01:37:38 PM »
Once mummy and daddy disown you, you will have to make do with Ellos or Haléns, plastic boy. Any day now, they'll wake up and see what a useless creature their son actually is because there is a limit to parental love. When you're asleep, surrounded by your Japanese games, the monkey suits and the Nip/Tuck posters, they'll talk about the options available to them; what's the most human choice? Should they just put a bullet in your head and tell the authorities that you ran away--Japan, probably--or should they throw you out, prererably in late November. In the best of worlds they'll end up telling you that you were adopted, and you'll find yourself on that street, crying "Working Class Hero" between your plastic lips, looking every bit as ridiculous as Michael Jackson after death softened what remained of his facial features.

And the sad part is that you won't understand what went wrong. It's conceivable that you won't even understand that something did, in fact, go wrong.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #96 on: September 21, 2009, 01:42:35 PM »
Once mummy and daddy disown you, you will have to make do with Ellos or Haléns, plastic boy. Any day now, they'll wake up and see what a useless creature their son actually is because there is a limit to parental love. When you're asleep, surrounded by your Japanese games, the monkey suits and the Nip/Tuck posters, they'll talk about the options available to them; what's the most human choice? Should they just put a bullet in your head and tell the authorities that you ran away--Japan, probably--or should they throw you out, prererably in late November. In the best of worlds they'll end up telling you that you were adopted, and you'll find yourself on that street, crying "Working Class Hero" between your plastic lips, looking every bit as ridiculous as Michael Jackson after death softened what remained of his facial features.

And the sad part is that you won't understand what went wrong. It's conceivable that you won't even understand that something did, in fact, go wrong.

Actually, my bostadstillägg will increase with 2000 if I move away from home, and I've calculated on it already. I can still have 5-6000 to spend every month. That's 12 000 every other month. If I buy clothes every third month you can do the maths for yourself.

I also already have a fat savings account, and besides... My parents will never throw me out, haha. You don't know anything about that so shut up Guild Dwarf. Your friends are missing you on vent.

Your admiration and love for the english speakers no doubt comes from you having been an integrated part of british nerd culture for years. You probably go over there to eat bacon butties and play with your wood elves.
Kick me

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #97 on: September 21, 2009, 01:55:54 PM »
I'm on disability but I'm willing to work, but most of the time I don't even get interviews. Fucking ridiculous really, I want to work in places like Jessops.

Soylarse, what would happen if your parents died and welfare took your disability money off you? You'll be pretty much fucked. You look like you can't even do the basic things yourself or live independantly. Sadly, this will happen sooner or later.

It won't happen in Sweden. Welfare isn't like that here. Social security is, but that's a totally different thing from disability. They can't legally take my disability.

What "basic" things are you talking about? I have social phobia but my home is spotless. I have much better hygiene than your or Phlexor and I cook my own food, healthy food.

Every time you use my name it puts a smile on my face  ;D

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #98 on: September 21, 2009, 01:57:28 PM »

Actually, my bostadstillägg will increase with 2000 if I move away from home, and I've calculated on it already. I can still have 5-6000 to spend every month. That's 12 000 every other month. If I buy clothes every third month you can do the maths for yourself.

I also already have a fat savings account, and besides... My parents will never throw me out, haha. You don't know anything about that so shut up Guild Dwarf. Your friends are missing you on vent.

Your admiration and love for the english speakers no doubt comes from you having been an integrated part of british nerd culture for years. You probably go over there to eat bacon butties and play with your wood elves.

One day, mummy and daddy will do just that, plastic boy, they will see you as the failure you are, and they will reach for that gun... I can see why you're so scared of death because that's how most deaths happen, in the home, in the hands of people you thought loved you.

And I'll save those newspaper clippings, frame them, and I'll locate your grave and piss on the plastics and the polyester, on the day when they're let out, six or eight months after the shooting, tops, everyone agreeing that it was all for the best.

- Albert Einstein

richard

« Reply #99 on: September 21, 2009, 02:31:46 PM »

by far the funniest thing ive read all day.  :plus:

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #100 on: September 21, 2009, 04:31:41 PM »
Should send a petition to Swedish welfare, saying they're funding morons like Soylarse. If they accept it, they'll strip him of his disability, watch and laugh as he goes into a spazz rage and kills everyone in sight.

Want the address?

Ta.

And phone number. :zoinks:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #101 on: September 21, 2009, 04:46:20 PM »
I think we all should
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #102 on: September 21, 2009, 05:29:08 PM »

I'm on disability but I'm willing to work, but most of the time I don't even get interviews. Fucking ridiculous really, I want to work in places like Jessops.

Soylarse, what would happen if your parents died and welfare took your disability money off you? You'll be pretty much fucked. You look like you can't even do the basic things yourself or live independantly. Sadly, this will happen sooner or later.

It won't happen in Sweden. Welfare isn't like that here. Social security is, but that's a totally different thing from disability. They can't legally take my disability.

What "basic" things are you talking about? I have social phobia but my home is spotless. I have much better hygiene than your or Phlexor and I cook my own food, healthy food.
[/b]

You mean that you are sterile? For the sake of the human race, thank God.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #103 on: September 22, 2009, 10:14:24 AM »
OP's genepool isn't clean either.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder