Author Topic: i feel great disgust when i see a fat person stuffing their face with food  (Read 2693 times)

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
Re: i feel great disgust when i see a fat person stuffing their face with food
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2009, 07:26:54 AM »
The thing is, you can be fat and fit at the same time.

I also have my arthritis working against me, and my weight working against my arthritis. I probably need to go see a nutritionist or something.

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2009, 07:26:59 AM »
I dress a bit excentric at times but I still get annoyed and sometimes talk down to people like "I'm not here to discuss my looks with you" when I get the usual "wooow, you're a really special guy aren't you?".

Even when it's someone who's in awe of me, like alternative art-type/theater girls who think I'm cool and isn't doing it to ridicule or trying to "get me down to earth" I get annoyed.

Even if I usually manage to scare people into not ridiculing me publicly, there's always some insecure, average (guy usually, women tend to be more fascinated) people who look at me with a slight and insecure smirk on their faces. When drunk they can sometimes approach me with annoying questions, I hate that too.

I have a certain "gayness" about me even if I don't speak in a feminine way and don't walk or use feminine body language. That's probably why girls more commonly look at me with awe while guys look at me with suspicion. Girls seem to compare their clothes etc to mine and check out how I'm styled, my designer sunglasses etc while guys just look scared or do the insecure smirk thing. Older men, funny enough, seem to se the more military and orderly in me and treat me very respectfully despite the fact I sometimes dress slightly exhibitionistic. The same type of men who would be openly rude or trying to lecture young boys/men with a more careless attitude.

Some immigrants also treat me better and aren't as scared of me. Black people for example. I've seen white male security guards walk away nervously when I come close and leave the body search/control check to a black guy instead. It happened so many times I think it's not coincidence. Black cab drivers always fetch me on the street before I even have time to ask for a taxi. This is just in general though, not saying everyone of a certain race is one way.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2009, 07:35:29 AM by Soleiyu »
Kick me

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2009, 07:29:09 AM »
You probably get more shit for being gay than the way you dress. The way you dress probably just gets you more attention than you'd rather want.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2009, 07:30:46 AM »
So fat is the new tobacco okay to bust on people about it, to tax them and such because it's for there own good?
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2009, 07:31:07 AM »
I have a certain "gayness" about me even if I don't speak in a feminine way and don't walk or use feminine body language.

yeah, this is the kinda thing i mean. not much you can "easily" do about it even if you're prepared to change it, so it's not as simple as just changing your clothes and then you fit in fine.
i think i am fairly androgynous and, while some of this is down to what I wear, most of it is more subtle and would still be there regardless of the clothes you wear. so it's different to just eating too much

Phlexor - i'm mainly thinking of the ones that do just eat too much and don't get exercise. sure there are some who aren't greedy/lazy, but a lot of it comes down to that, or there wouldn't be such an increase in obesity

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2009, 07:32:44 AM »
So fat is the new tobacco okay to bust on people about it, to tax them and such because it's for there own good?

who's taxing fat people for their extra fat?

it's ok if they're taking up two seats on a plane or something, yes

people have to pay extra for heavy luggage, so why not make people pay extra if that heavy luggage just happens to be inside them?

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2009, 07:34:52 AM »

who's taxing fat people for their extra fat?

it's ok if they're taking up two seats on a plane or something, yes

people have to pay extra for heavy luggage, so why not make people pay extra if that heavy luggage just happens to be inside them?
They are trying here to introduce a fast food tax and a soda tax. I agree about the two seats though if they really need them and if they have firm rules set up about who is and is not

George Bernard Shaw

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2009, 07:37:37 AM »
Phlexor - i'm mainly thinking of the ones that do just eat too much and don't get exercise. sure there are some who aren't greedy/lazy, but a lot of it comes down to that, or there wouldn't be such an increase in obesity

I'm not trying to make an excuse for why I'm the way I am. Clearly I could do something about it.

It would be a lot of hard work, I know that, and I'm generally allergic to hard work.  :zoinks:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #38 on: September 15, 2009, 07:39:33 AM »

I'm not trying to make an excuse for why I'm the way I am. Clearly I could do something about it.

It would be a lot of hard work, I know that, and I'm generally allergic to hard work.  :zoinks:

Me too :headbang2: Fuck I do enough of it at work for me climbing ladders and such

George Bernard Shaw

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: September 15, 2009, 07:41:41 AM »
Fuck, I need some good running shoes so I can at least start some daily walking or something.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #40 on: September 15, 2009, 07:44:11 AM »
I recently gave up on soft drinks still don't have running shoes running hurts

George Bernard Shaw

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #41 on: September 15, 2009, 07:49:35 AM »

You're careless and at the same time arrogant. A bad combination.

The person that comes to mind was a fat guy at my high school who wore his long, thin hair unwashed and uncut, always wore a cheap grey military coat every day and didn't seem to ever have seen a shower in his life. He lived inside his roleplaying world but the thing that really made me hate him was the fact he acted as if he was extremely knowledgeable about everything. He would tell people in a short, arrogant way how things worked and he was allergic to anyone being "better than him". He joined the kendo practice but couldn't even keep up with the physical warmup, he stood panting like the only retarded loser on the side. Instead, before and after the training he would show people his home made sword fighting skills, inspired by LoTR and his fantasy roleplaying and claim "none could beat him". It was embarassing.

The fact that he clearly thought he was great himself, and took pride in and stated openly how awesome he was for living on a diet of crisps/chips and playing roleplay games all his spare time and the fact he couldn't seem to accept when anyone else was good at something, made me sickened by him. I found out that he had problems with his self image, when I ventured into his own field of roleplaying and made a "manga stereotype alter ego" for all the members of a discussion board. 95% of people were amazed and satisfied with the stereotype I picked for them and agreed it even looked like them IRL, but for the fat narcissist guy I picked an unfit thief/charlatan stereotype who made a living by posing as famous hero in cheap taverns and displaying his home made, "glorious" martial arts skills with cheap painted sticks which were copies of real weapons. The model I picked even looked like him, fat and ugly. He was really unhappy with being associated with that stereotype.

You remind me of him, just that you seem a little older and more experienced.
Kick me

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #42 on: September 15, 2009, 08:14:24 AM »

You're careless and at the same time arrogant. A bad combination.

The person that comes to mind was a fat guy at my high school who wore his long, thin hair unwashed and uncut, always wore a cheap grey military coat every day and didn't seem to ever have seen a shower in his life. He lived inside his roleplaying world but the thing that really made me hate him was the fact he acted as if he was extremely knowledgeable about everything. He would tell people in a short, arrogant way how things worked and he was allergic to anyone being "better than him". He joined the kendo practice but couldn't even keep up with the physical warmup, he stood panting like the only retarded loser on the side. Instead, before and after the training he would show people his home made sword fighting skills, inspired by LoTR and his fantasy roleplaying and claim "none could beat him". It was embarassing.

The fact that he clearly thought he was great himself, and took pride in and stated openly how awesome he was for living on a diet of crisps/chips and playing roleplay games all his spare time and the fact he couldn't seem to accept when anyone else was good at something, made me sickened by him. I found out that he had problems with his self image, when I ventured into his own field of roleplaying and made a "manga stereotype alter ego" for all the members of a discussion board. 95% of people were amazed and satisfied with the stereotype I picked for them and agreed it even looked like them IRL, but for the fat narcissist guy I picked an unfit thief/charlatan stereotype who made a living by posing as famous hero in cheap taverns and displaying his home made, "glorious" martial arts skills with cheap painted sticks which were copies of real weapons. The model I picked even looked like him, fat and ugly. He was really unhappy with being associated with that stereotype.

You remind me of him, just that you seem a little older and more experienced.

I'm nothing like the guy you described.

I know I don't know shit in the grand scale of things. I'm not proud of my diet. I suck at pc/console gaming even though I enjoy it (I only mention this because I'm not a big fan of rpg games).

My main problem is motivation coupled with the fact that it takes me hours to wake up. I don't feel fully awake until sundown, and by then, it's too late to do anything really.

Everything works out in the end, so something will come along to make me get off my ass and do something.

Blasted

« Reply #43 on: September 15, 2009, 11:08:54 AM »
I'm getting podgy  :zombiefuck:

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #44 on: September 15, 2009, 11:33:14 AM »
I'm getting podgy  :zombiefuck: