Educational

Author Topic: Why do jews fart in public?  (Read 6771 times)

The_Chosen_One

Re: Why do jews fart in public?
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2009, 09:35:55 PM »
OOH, I'm scared  :hide:

Offline SleepyDragon

• Little Green Lizard of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2009, 10:00:09 PM »
They refuse to adapt and just become normal

hypocrite

They are rude, crude, ungrateful and many are just idiots.

hypocrite  

:lol:

you try too hard to
1. be liek hitler
2. be different and stand out (and in doing so you just make yourself more boring)

No, he's trying too hard to be like Lit.... :lol:

Lit doesn't even have half the reputation I do on certain swedish boards but since he's your only reference and "one of the family" here I'm not surprised you need to compare me to him in terms of who's most crazy.

About Hitler. I am a sort of Neo-Hitler. It can't be helped. However I am more than that. If Hitler was brown then I'm multistriped in blue, white, brown, black and magenta.

For some reason I find this hilarious. :green:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2009, 10:03:44 PM »

hypocrite

hypocrite  

you try too hard to
1. be liek hitler
2. be different and stand out (and in doing so you just make yourself more boring)

Lit doesn't even have half the reputation I do on certain swedish boards but since he's your only reference and "one of the family" here I'm not surprised you need to compare me to him in terms of who's most crazy.

About Hitler. I am a sort of Neo-Hitler. It can't be helped. However I am more than that. If Hitler was brown then I'm multistriped in blue, white, brown, black and magenta.

he forgot hot pink and lime green..... :evillaugh:

TheoK

« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2009, 01:01:25 AM »

Uhm, yes, I have, though not under any of the usernames here.

« Last Edit: September 12, 2009, 01:12:01 AM by TheoK »

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2009, 06:05:42 AM »

Some of my earlier actions resulted in a slight increase of racial hatred towards certain ethnic groups in Sweden, outside of the internet, which were previously not high priority for racists. I've met some of my victims on other sites and even one who was "converted" and became a fanatical follower of racial biology in order to "clear his people's name" by enlightening them on their real origins. This was a normal 16-year old kid with good grades without any dirt in his background who was so seriously offended by my propaganda that he dropped his pride alltogether and accepted some of the things I said as true and instead tried to make others "not behave" that way so people like me wouldn't be racists towards them.

I've had a slight, but still visible, impact on how a certain ethnic group is percieved in Sweden. Some members of that group have even named me on various blogs saying "we are targeted because of that guy and his sick propaganda. Attitudes towards us have become worse because of him". Sweden is a small country so it's not impossible for one person to make a difference, even over the internet.

This is many years ago now however but the aftereffects can still be seen even though I'm not nearly as passionate about it anymore. I'm just hating randomly these days. People still make internet posts about how much they dislike this certain ethnic group and interest in the culture and psychology of this group has increased. Before I started my campaign there was not a single hate post made about that specific ethnic group, mainly because most people can't separate "one sandnigger from another" but these days you see my "teachings" have spread and people have adopted them even without knowing where they came from in the first place. I've created a sort of chain reaction of racism and this takes some charisma. So to whoever said I don't have charisma, think again.

I single-handedly founded a new form of racism in Sweden, similar to antisemitism. I'm one of the most influential crazy people in swedish internet-troll (even though I'm technically not 100% troll) history. I have a patented signature style which is actually widely known. Even though it's comparable to winning the special olympics for hamsters or similar, I'm still a prophet among those refered to as "trolls".
« Last Edit: September 12, 2009, 06:18:22 AM by Soleiyu »
Kick me

TheoK

« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2009, 06:15:44 AM »
Oh, I made one person change his last name (he really deserves it; he's a piece of shit) get rid of all his phone numbers and live on a false address, without doing anything outside the internet.

I was also once very close to completely shut down the board where I found you.

Blasted

« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2009, 07:14:37 AM »

hypocrite

hypocrite 

you try too hard to
1. be liek hitler

Especially the addition of magenta  :laugh:

Blasted

« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2009, 07:17:19 AM »

Some of my earlier actions resulted in a slight increase of racial hatred towards certain ethnic groups in Sweden, outside of the internet, which were previously not high priority for racists. I've met some of my victims on other sites and even one who was "converted" and became a fanatical follower of racial biology in order to "clear his people's name" by enlightening them on their real origins. This was a normal 16-year old kid with good grades without any dirt in his background who was so seriously offended by my propaganda that he dropped his pride alltogether and accepted some of the things I said as true and instead tried to make others "not behave" that way so people like me wouldn't be racists towards them.

I've had a slight, but still visible, impact on how a certain ethnic group is percieved in Sweden. Some members of that group have even named me on various blogs saying "we are targeted because of that guy and his sick propaganda. Attitudes towards us have become worse because of him". Sweden is a small country so it's not impossible for one person to make a difference, even over the internet.

This is many years ago now however but the aftereffects can still be seen even though I'm not nearly as passionate about it anymore. I'm just hating randomly these days. People still make internet posts about how much they dislike this certain ethnic group and interest in the culture and psychology of this group has increased. Before I started my campaign there was not a single hate post made about that specific ethnic group, mainly because most people can't separate "one sandnigger from another" but these days you see my "teachings" have spread and people have adopted them even without knowing where they came from in the first place. I've created a sort of chain reaction of racism and this takes some charisma. So to whoever said I don't have charisma, think again.

I single-handedly founded a new form of racism in Sweden, similar to antisemitism. I'm one of the most influential crazy people in swedish internet-troll (even though I'm technically not 100% troll) history. I have a patented signature style which is actually widely known. Even though it's comparable to winning the special olympics for hamsters or similar, I'm still a prophet among those refered to as "trolls".

You're AMAZING!  :worship:

::)

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2009, 02:12:46 PM »
Amazing? I bet it's all made up.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2009, 02:17:46 PM »

No, it's true. I'm the founder of anti-persianism/iranianism in Sweden. If people have forgotten doesn't matter to me, it just helps the racism grow when the propaganda I spread isn't linked to a single "crazy" individual. When people just take it for granted, like with any racism, the seed can never be uprooted. However, it was me who started it.
Kick me

TheoK

« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2009, 02:19:12 PM »
Iranians are among the non-European foreigners that I have the least against. They're usually well educated and intelligent.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2009, 02:26:44 PM »
Iranians are among the non-European foreigners that I have the least against. They're usually well educated and intelligent.

You are uneducated and living on tax payer money yourself, why do you admire the iranians when they think of you as worthless? In their culture, only people with a diploma have existential rights. Knowledge is secondary or irrelevant to them. They just want money and flashy cars.

Iranians are like milk with onion. Milk but not quite. They aren't truly european, not truly oriental/middle eastern. They are like a distortion of the white race. They look like whites who had their skin, features and body smell mutated. All the decadent, sodomite and swiny behaviour of the middle east has it's origin in the ancient Persian empire.
Kick me

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2009, 02:28:28 PM »

No, it's true. I'm the founder of anti-persianism/iranianism in Sweden. If people have forgotten doesn't matter to me, it just helps the racism grow when the propaganda I spread isn't linked to a single "crazy" individual. When people just take it for granted, like with any racism, the seed can never be uprooted. However, it was me who started it.

Hahaha, what bullshit! Your lies don't impress anyone but yourself you know. Perhaps Lit as well, but that isn't really saying anything.

TheoK

« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2009, 02:29:23 PM »

You are uneducated and living on tax payer money yourself, why do you admire the iranians when they think of you as worthless? In their culture, only people with a diploma have existential rights. Knowledge is secondary or irrelevant to them. They just want money and flashy cars.

Iranians are like milk with onion. Milk but not quite. They aren't truly european, not truly oriental/middle eastern. They are like a distortion of the white race. They look like whites who had their skin, features and body smell mutated. All the decadent, sodomite and swiny behaviour of the middle east has it's origin in the ancient Persian empire.

I'm not uneducated. I'm living on taxpayer money, though. I don't care what Iranians think of me.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2009, 02:32:42 PM »

I'm not uneducated. I'm living on taxpayer money, though. I don't care what Iranians think of me.

It's people with that general view of iranians "they are well integrated and educated" etc who I mainly targeted with my anti-persianism campaigns. Most people who say that iranians aren't "that bad" don't know what lies beneath the surface. I could write an entire book about what a lesser race they are. They have everything Hitler accused the jews of but lack one thing the jews do have, the sense of belonging together and being a people. Iranians are like rats and vultures who would sell their neighbour for status and money. Jews at least work together.

Jews are "more dangerous" in this way, but iranians are a thousand times more vulgar and disgusting. The fact that iranians don't cooperate but instead compete with each other and backstab each other when possible means they will just water out and dissapear and leave nothing but a taint on the genepool in the end, but they are however in the present state a nuisance and immigration from Iran must be stopped.
Kick me