Author Topic: travel tips:  (Read 335 times)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
travel tips:
« on: August 22, 2006, 06:03:29 PM »
i remember taking a road trip last year to colorado (my mom) and then to arkansas (wifes dad) and i just refuse to take a crap at a rest stop.
here is what we would do;
we would stop at a hotel and ask if they had some available rooms.  if they did then we would ask if we could preview the room before we rented it for the evening.  then once in the room we would take turns taking a crap in a nice clean toilet.
always remember to flush because you would hate for that onening to close up on you for future road trips.
Misunderstood.

Hypnotica_Gaze

Re: travel tips:
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2006, 09:41:38 PM »
I think the most important travelling tip at the mo is not to try board a plane with bombs or bomb making devices because you will only get caught and it will be your own fault, however atleast the police force are actually working harder. ;D

Oh yes and you extremist cunts are bastards for causing a ban that prohibited liquids i mean christ how can a girl board a plane without her liquid mascara or foundation/concealer in her hand luggage however i imagine it was the most natural and fresh faced the air hostesses looked in a while. :angel:

Im evil i know, go on minus me a point.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2006, 09:46:04 PM by Hypnotica_Gaze »

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2006, 10:44:04 PM »
you bitch!
you're welcome.
Misunderstood.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2006, 02:01:45 AM »
good point about liquids.  i literally would fall apart without moisturiser, at all times.  mind you, as the chances of me a) affording, b) having the guts, and c) having anyone to go with, to go anywhere abroad are nil (aside from the air miles pollution thing), i'm not going to worry unduly about it.