Author Topic: Asperger in Japan  (Read 9652 times)

Frolic_Fun

Re: Asperger in Japan
« Reply #240 on: September 11, 2009, 05:46:32 AM »
Lets fly some planes through the twin towers and blame the Arabs! :zoinks:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #241 on: September 11, 2009, 02:23:30 PM »
i'd love it if you got fucked up the arse by a circumsised penis, you deluded faggot  :orgasm:

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #242 on: September 11, 2009, 02:28:04 PM »
i'd love it if you got fucked up the arse by a circumsised penis, you deluded faggot  :orgasm:
oh god!  not a CIRCUMSISED penis!!!
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #243 on: September 11, 2009, 02:29:12 PM »
it's terrifying isn't it? :chin:

Blasted

« Reply #244 on: September 11, 2009, 05:43:35 PM »
Yoiu know you;re a wannabe too?  Therefore fucking oathetic

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #245 on: September 11, 2009, 08:17:30 PM »
I've only got 2 words for our Japanese wannabe - Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

:headexplode:

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #246 on: September 11, 2009, 08:46:11 PM »

Which will be avenged a hundred times with the complete annihilation of the american people when the world unites against you and the jews you harbor.
Kick me

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #247 on: September 11, 2009, 08:47:46 PM »

Which will be avenged a hundred times with the complete annihilation of the american people when the world unites against you and the jews you harbor.

:LMAO: I'm an Australian, dickhead.  :pwned: again.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #248 on: September 12, 2009, 04:20:19 AM »
I see a pattern in this.

People who disagree with soylarse = Instantly branded as American, even though their nationality is usually otherwise.

His dream of going to Japan will be a difficult path. Not only they still consider you a foreigner (even if you're a citizen there), there's shitloads of red tape and there's a VERY difficult exam immigrants must take in order to get citizenship. You will have to carry an "alien" ID card around you all the time. Also, some shops/apartments/hotels etc. will not allow foreigners. In other words: you will never fully intergrate into their society. You'll be always considered an outsider. All the smiles and that towards you? Usually laced with suspicion and paranoia. That's the way things go there.

Sorry, was looking it up last night. Thinking of visiting there someday.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #249 on: September 12, 2009, 05:58:51 AM »
I see a pattern in this.

People who disagree with soylarse = Instantly branded as American, even though their nationality is usually otherwise.

His dream of going to Japan will be a difficult path. Not only they still consider you a foreigner (even if you're a citizen there), there's shitloads of red tape and there's a VERY difficult exam immigrants must take in order to get citizenship. You will have to carry an "alien" ID card around you all the time. Also, some shops/apartments/hotels etc. will not allow foreigners. In other words: you will never fully intergrate into their society. You'll be always considered an outsider. All the smiles and that towards you? Usually laced with suspicion and paranoia. That's the way things go there.

Sorry, was looking it up last night. Thinking of visiting there someday.

You don't think I know that already? The racism is one of the things that makes Japan beautiful. Besides, where did I say I wanted to MOVE to Japan permanently?
Kick me

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #250 on: September 12, 2009, 06:30:42 AM »
You mentioned wanting to win the lottery and move there.

*inserts jap willeh into chereiyu's arse* Oh god! :autism:

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #251 on: September 12, 2009, 06:37:16 AM »

I'm not surprised you can't see the difference between a dream and a realistic goal. Your dream after all is most likely to be slim and attractive, something your irish white trash genes won't allow. I would kill myself if I was like you, dirty in a way a shower and a healthy diet can't get rid of.

Besides, I said that in a PM to Lit. Thank you for revealing this to me so that I won't send anymore PM's on this site. You fucked it up good for your friends who would maybe hope to get some more private info on me. Also, it's good I know I can't trust Lit or anyone on here for that matter since it's a "friend moderated" forum.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2009, 06:39:35 AM by Soleiyu »
Kick me

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #252 on: September 12, 2009, 06:49:41 AM »
I concentrate on my hobbies than on my looks, so I've no real desire to become thin. My only desire is to get a flat and fill it up with modular synths/photography gear, a pretty much realistic goal since I'm already on the list for a flat and capable of saving up for such gear.

TheoK

« Reply #253 on: September 12, 2009, 06:50:22 AM »

I'm not surprised you can't see the difference between a dream and a realistic goal. Your dream after all is most likely to be slim and attractive, something your irish white trash genes won't allow. I would kill myself if I was like you, dirty in a way a shower and a healthy diet can't get rid of.

Besides, I said that in a PM to Lit. Thank you for revealing this to me so that I won't send anymore PM's on this site. You fucked it up good for your friends who would maybe hope to get some more private info on me. Also, it's good I know I can't trust Lit or anyone on here for that matter since it's a "friend moderated" forum.

No:

Quote from: Soleiyu
I'm planning to win the lottery and keep recieving disability, which is legal here afaik. All this just to spite normal, hard-working society. They won't respect me if I'm not like them, so I won't respect them.

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,11732.0.html

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #254 on: September 12, 2009, 06:51:21 AM »
I concentrate on my hobbies than on my looks, so I've no real desire to become thin. My only desire is to get a flat and fill it up with modular synths/photography gear, a pretty much realistic goal since I'm already on the list for a flat and capable of saving up for such gear.

I'm surprised you answered that seriously. It confirms my initial theory that your self esteem isn't the best.
Kick me