Educational

Author Topic: Asperger in Japan  (Read 9678 times)

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
Re: Asperger in Japan
« Reply #210 on: September 10, 2009, 08:03:33 AM »
They probably said it out of pity. :hahaha:

No, they didn't. I'm sorry for you because you can't imagine someone actually being better than you. But then again, you're just an obese ginger fuckface. How nice it would be with a real genocide targeted at the irish, scottish, welsh and all those subhumans...

You do realize that Shleed is winding you up on purpose, and you played perfectly into his hands with that reaction?
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #211 on: September 10, 2009, 08:09:36 AM »
What abilities? List them.

Hygiene

That is not a fucking ability but a necessity  :zoinks:

I have this ability to enter a room and just get noticed.

Well, let's just say if I was male and looked like Cher I would probably get people constantly looking at me too  :lol:

The fact that I can almost intuitively pick up on what's going on and notice invisible hierarchies and hidden feelings others have towards each other proves I'm very intelligent. I use my intelligence as a sort of super computer to emulate NT-understanding in real time, and I do it so detailed that my emotional and empathic ability surpasses that of NT people even though it's artificial empathy and theory of mind. I might use ten or twenty times as much brain power in social interaction as others.

So far you've put your foot in it countless times and come to the most failworthy conclusions about people on here. Surely if your "abilities" were so immense you'd be liked by at least a cople of people here?

You are ugly, average, unhygienic B and C-class whites. Your minds aren't on the same level as mine. You eat junk food, dress in t-shirts and jeans etc. You're scum as far as I'm concerned.
Kick me

Blasted

« Reply #212 on: September 10, 2009, 08:13:03 AM »
:rofl:

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #213 on: September 10, 2009, 08:53:38 AM »
I wash more than average though. 1-2 showers a day at least. :zoinks:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #214 on: September 10, 2009, 10:51:31 AM »
me too

i don't even go in a bathroom without getting a shower, washing my hair, brushing my teeth and putting on a clean set of clothes... i doubt you are cleaner than i am  :lol:

and i don't care that i eat junk and dress i cheap clothes

i'd much rather be me than a superficial hypocrite like you  :-*

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #215 on: September 10, 2009, 10:55:02 AM »
Tried to look him up, google doesn't show much results. I'll keep trying. :laugh:

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #216 on: September 10, 2009, 11:06:28 AM »
me too

i don't even go in a bathroom without getting a shower, washing my hair, brushing my teeth and putting on a clean set of clothes... i doubt you are cleaner than i am  :lol:

i'd much rather be me than a superficial hypocrite like you  :-*

You're disgusting and pathetic if you pay that much attention to your exterior hygiene but neglect your interior hygiene. For true hygiene you must care for both. The inside of your body is unclean, making you unclean. You are what you eat and a shower can't change that.
Kick me

Blasted

« Reply #217 on: September 10, 2009, 11:08:34 AM »
Bloody hell  ::)

Offline matthe

• gifted asshole
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • quit fucking with my dogs equilibrium yo
« Reply #218 on: September 10, 2009, 11:11:07 AM »
feix ma spellan. ai nide halp. coz i caent duet.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #219 on: September 10, 2009, 11:24:48 AM »
me too

i don't even go in a bathroom without getting a shower, washing my hair, brushing my teeth and putting on a clean set of clothes... i doubt you are cleaner than i am  :lol:

You're disgusting and pathetic if you pay that much attention to your exterior hygiene but neglect your interior hygiene. For true hygiene you must care for both. The inside of your body is unclean, making you unclean. You are what you eat and a shower can't change that.

If healthy food makes one turn into a pretentious twat, then I'll stick to junk.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #220 on: September 10, 2009, 02:08:35 PM »
me too

i don't care if you find me disgusting - i find you disgusting and pathetic too, so i guess that evens it out  :sheeplove:

P7PSP

« Reply #221 on: September 10, 2009, 03:48:52 PM »
You are ugly, average, unhygienic B and C-class whites. Your minds aren't on the same level as mine. You eat junk food, dress in t-shirts and jeans etc. You're scum as far as I'm concerned.
Since you are a piece of shit wannabe Jap poser are you going to at least go all the way with it and commit seppuku if your supposed brothers ans sisters in Nippon don't accept that you are a Jap in a Swede body?

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #222 on: September 10, 2009, 05:18:00 PM »

:zoinks:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

P7PSP

« Reply #223 on: September 10, 2009, 05:33:13 PM »

:zoinks:
:LMAO: I'm sure SoylentGreen won't like that one.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #224 on: September 10, 2009, 06:48:36 PM »
I got a ton of them it comes from growing up with a WW2 vet who was in the Pacific
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw