Educational

Author Topic: Asperger in Japan  (Read 9646 times)

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
Re: Asperger in Japan
« Reply #195 on: September 09, 2009, 10:05:02 PM »
I would without hesitation, if Hitler had won the war and I was his successor as Führer, have sent americans, canadians, australians and new zeelanders to the gas chambers. The anglo world, aside from maybe 20% of the brits, have no value as living beings in my eyes.

Such prejudicial thinking with personal hatred, one of the more primitive traits of humanity; I see it from all individuals I meet at some point; even I'm guilty of this. While useful in times when technology was non-existent and survival was key, such traits these days should be unneeded and frowned upon, and not policed by the act of hypocrisy either. It's hardly appropriate for someone who perceive themselves truly superior, such as you Soleiyu, to hold such inferior traits; because in reality, being superior has it burdens of responsibility and accountability too.

But from I see in most cases, people act superior merely to disguise their true insecurities and fears. It's nothing more than a coping mechanism of surviving in this chaotic world.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2009, 10:24:24 PM by Singularity »
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #196 on: September 09, 2009, 10:30:44 PM »
What makes you think that you are any better than the people that you detest so much?
:P   Internets are super serious.

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #197 on: September 09, 2009, 10:34:42 PM »
What makes you think that you are any better than the people that you detest so much?

Are you addressing me or Soleiyu? Because to be honest, I don't detest anyone in such generalization, I'm just making an observation.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2009, 10:36:19 PM by Singularity »
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #198 on: September 09, 2009, 10:53:28 PM »
I'll let the eejit at it, he will soon find out he's just as human as the rest of the genetic waste called humanity - the hard way. He's stubborn and not too bright, so I give up on trying to convince him that he's still genetic waste.

Like I said, I was a lot like him. Failed my education, hated people in general, longed for someone like me and thought I was somewhat superior. Although I wasn't arsed with plastic surgery and I don't like much anime. Didn't take too long to realise I'm no better. Despite the fact I consider myself on the same level as others now, I still dislike a lot of people.

Best solution is not to consider yourself superior, but to lighten up, accept how things are and realise we're all inevitably fucked. Humans have an uncanny ability to destroy after all, leave them at it and they'll turn the planet into a ball of hot grey goo with a missing athmosphere or into a nuclear wasteland.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #199 on: September 09, 2009, 10:54:32 PM »

Are you addressing me or Soleiyu? Because to be honest, I don't detest anyone in such generalization, I'm just making an observation.
Soleiyu of course.
:P   Internets are super serious.

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #200 on: September 09, 2009, 11:23:38 PM »
I'll let the eejit at it, he will soon find out he's just as human as the rest of the genetic waste called humanity - the hard way. He's stubborn and not too bright, so I give up on trying to convince him that he's still genetic waste.

Like I said, I was a lot like him. Failed my education, hated people in general, longed for someone like me and thought I was somewhat superior. Although I wasn't arsed with plastic surgery and I don't like much anime. Didn't take too long to realise I'm no better. Despite the fact I consider myself on the same level as others now, I still dislike a lot of people.

Best solution is not to consider yourself superior, but to lighten up, accept how things are and realise we're all inevitably fucked. Humans have an uncanny ability to destroy after all, leave them at it and they'll turn the planet into a ball of hot grey goo with a missing athmosphere or into a nuclear wasteland.

Well I'm even worse, I believe that I'm god incarnated and have a personal obligation and responsibility to resolve the issue of Earth's future. I'm self-aware of this delusion though, and besides, I use the 'proof or it's bullshit' argument on myself to keep that in check. I found that reading about psychological disorders, cognitive biases and how suggestion works helped treat my delusion. Also learning physics helped a lot too; because looking at how elegant it all is; I saw that the universe is nothing more than a mathematical construct and requires no deity to explain it whatsoever. So now, while I'm not fully cured, I take it all in strides now, and realize that regardless of the possibility either way; right here and now, I'm merely a human being who's imaginative. Also despite my feelings of superiority, I actually feel obligated to be helpful, kind and insightful instead of arrogantly demeaning others.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2009, 11:25:47 PM by Singularity »

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #201 on: September 10, 2009, 01:13:37 AM »

Who says I'm not aware of my delusions?

However, I'm not an obese, filthy ginger. I'm proportionate and always had a natural elegance, kind of like Michael Jackson who had that charisma even when he looked "average" pre-surgery. I was always more hygienic than most people. I always had certain abilities, so I still consider myself better.
Kick me

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #202 on: September 10, 2009, 01:21:37 AM »
What abilities? List them.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #203 on: September 10, 2009, 01:46:40 AM »

Hygiene

Charisma

The ability to read and understand the body language and intentions of others despite me having AS

A perfectionistic nature where I always excel at what I do. I was always every art, music and dance teachers pet for example. A man who played in the Berlin symphony orchestra for 30 years said I was "his most gifted student ever" and a cuban dance teacher I had was amazed at how fast I learned to understand his culture and dances. I noticed it wasn't all about "moving your ass" like most whites think, in fact I hardly moved my ass at all, and I instead observed a small but skilled elite who has a special but rare style in Cuba and started dancing like them. Their style looks more like Kabuki theater than what most people picture "latin dancing", very rigid and floating without ass shakes (only certain black people dance like this, hispanics always ass shake), and this is similar to how my teacher danced as well. My teacher and his brother were in awe and really prided themselves because I understood certain things after just 1½ year which their other students hadn't understood after 6-7 years and would never understand.

I see the details, the little cultural, psychological, emotional threads that binds things together. I can imitate and simulate them. This impresses a wide range of people, from art people to psychologists and just NT-people who thinks it's interesting to hear someone make a perfect psychological profile of their friends I met once or twice.

People can say this is "just in my head", but reality has proven different. I have had these abilities confirmed by others and that's when I started believing myself it wasn't just in my head.

I have this ability to enter a room and just get noticed. If I go out in a club both girls and guys hit on me despite the fact I look far from the "alpha" type. I have the "Jacko" and "Hitler" type of charisma. AS is a part of this, since very charismatic people with AS have an otherwordly, sort of alien mystery about them. This is what generated icons like MJ and Hitler.

The fact that I can almost intuitively pick up on what's going on and notice invisible hierarchies and hidden feelings others have towards each other proves I'm very intelligent. I use my intelligence as a sort of super computer to emulate NT-understanding in real time, and I do it so detailed that my emotional and empathic ability surpasses that of NT people even though it's artificial empathy and theory of mind. I might use ten or twenty times as much brain power in social interaction as others.

This ability is also something I noticed certain japanese people seem to possess. All those stereotypes and charicatures, some crude, some comical and some very accurate, they make of foreigners and themselves and the world around, is because of a similar relation between intellect and emotions. It's a way of thinking and feeling which is more common in Japan. Autist type brains which emulate social understanding and picks up on the small things and psychological aspects others wouldn't think of. It's also because of similar abilities that japanese "nerd culture" could create it's grip on the world.

Many people would describe it as "intelligent and introverted" but it is in fact related to autism.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2009, 02:16:22 AM by Soleiyu »
Kick me

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #204 on: September 10, 2009, 04:32:24 AM »
They probably said it out of pity. :hahaha:

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #205 on: September 10, 2009, 04:42:32 AM »
They probably said it out of pity. :hahaha:

No, they didn't. I'm sorry for you because you can't imagine someone actually being better than you. But then again, you're just an obese ginger fuckface. How nice it would be with a real genocide targeted at the irish, scottish, welsh and all those subhumans...
Kick me

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #206 on: September 10, 2009, 04:51:58 AM »
You don't even know who I am, only the beard's ginger too. I hate a lot of Irish myself, so go ahead.  :laugh:

What is "better" is extremely subjective, anyway. Just because they said it was good, does not mean another will say the same. I don't take their word for it, I see it for myself if I want to make judgement of that. Because of this, I couldn't really give 2 flying shits if you're somehow "better" than me.

People have said I'm adept at photography, art and music, but it's only their opinions at the end of the day. I don't take it as fact.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #207 on: September 10, 2009, 04:52:06 AM »
You forgot that your shit smells like roses :lol:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Blasted

« Reply #208 on: September 10, 2009, 07:09:29 AM »

Hygiene

That is not a fucking ability but a necessity  :zoinks:

I have this ability to enter a room and just get noticed.

Well, let's just say if I was male and looked like Cher I would probably get people constantly looking at me too  :lol:

The fact that I can almost intuitively pick up on what's going on and notice invisible hierarchies and hidden feelings others have towards each other proves I'm very intelligent. I use my intelligence as a sort of super computer to emulate NT-understanding in real time, and I do it so detailed that my emotional and empathic ability surpasses that of NT people even though it's artificial empathy and theory of mind. I might use ten or twenty times as much brain power in social interaction as others.

So far you've put your foot in it countless times and come to the most failworthy conclusions about people on here. Surely if your "abilities" were so immense you'd be liked by at least a cople of people here?

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #209 on: September 10, 2009, 07:47:12 AM »
this guy is a complete fucking retard