Educational

Author Topic: Asperger in Japan  (Read 9634 times)

Frolic_Fun

Re: Asperger in Japan
« Reply #90 on: September 07, 2009, 05:28:04 PM »
The scary bit is, I used to be just like him a few years back. :aff:

He contributes nothing and doesn't seem to have any real talent at anything apart from being a dry-shite. How is he superior to anyone? Telling everyone they're idiots isn't going to prove that.

I'm just looking for others like me, and that doesn't include you.

That's great. :zoinks:

Coming here isn't the right place then. If you don't like us, you might aswell piss off. G'wan.

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #91 on: September 07, 2009, 05:29:23 PM »

He contributes nothing and doesn't seem to have any real talent at anything apart from being a dry-shite. How is he superior to anyone? Telling everyone they're idiots isn't going to prove that.

I hate to admit it, but I developed the same attitude in my mid-twenties. Everyone else was stupid except me. Took me a while to figure out it was my own bad attitude making socializing difficult.
It's a defense mechanism, really.

I figured that out long ago but have chosen to not change because of it. I will always be provoced by what others do and pretending to be a smiling NT doesn't suit me. I'm only going to find people I get along with and then stop caring about the rest. And don't give me "it's you who must change in order for people to like you".

I used to be liked, and act respectful. And I got pigs as friends. So I said goodbye, I don't want your hollow socializing. I want to meet others like me. Intelligent and reclusive people with weird personalities who mostly prefer solitude to socializing.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2009, 05:32:29 PM by Soleiyu »
Kick me

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #92 on: September 07, 2009, 05:31:12 PM »

Coming here isn't the right place then. If you don't like us, you might aswell piss off. G'wan.

Oh, so you're speaking collectively for the "pack" or "community" or whatever you want to call it? Nice, you have your little flock then where everyone thinks alike and are fingerfatty fuckfaces like yourself. As long as you're happy with being a fake NT around retards go ahead. That doesn't make me happy so I'll keep searching for what does.
Kick me

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #93 on: September 07, 2009, 05:31:57 PM »

Explain "fake NT".

Blasted

« Reply #94 on: September 07, 2009, 05:32:41 PM »
I am a fake NT  :'(

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #95 on: September 07, 2009, 05:34:17 PM »

Oh, so you're speaking collectively for the "pack" or "community" or whatever you want to call it? Nice, you have your little flock then where everyone thinks alike and are fingerfatty fuckfaces like yourself. As long as you're happy with being a fake NT around retards go ahead. That doesn't make me happy so I'll keep searching for what does.

Quote from one of my past posts:

"By doing what people don't expect you to do, you're still being a sheep. Trying to be different makes you the same as the other people who are trying to be different, you all share the same desire to be different and thus are a group of people who think the same. Also the fact that *everything* we do is influenced on what other people do in some form, even subconsciously. Conforming to the non-conforming, same shit different package."

You're no more individual than the rest of us. Why look down on us for thinking alike when you *seek* people who think alike with you?

Offline matthe

• gifted asshole
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • quit fucking with my dogs equilibrium yo
« Reply #96 on: September 07, 2009, 05:34:27 PM »

I want to meet others like me. Inteligent and reclusive people with weird personalities who mostly prefer solitute to socializing.

um, you want to meet with people that dont like to socialize? good luck with that.
feix ma spellan. ai nide halp. coz i caent duet.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #97 on: September 07, 2009, 05:35:27 PM »

Explain "fake NT".

An aspie who, together with other aspies or among NT's even, starts simulating NT behaviour, like "we" "the group has spoken", grouphugging, batpacking and feeling like a part of a bigger community. Using the same emotionally outgoing language as NT's etc.

Just like most americans with "AS" I guess you're just self diagnosed basement dwellers. I know aspie elite when I see it and many of you probably aren't autistic in any way, anywhere. Just big, fat self diagnosed american losers.
Kick me

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #98 on: September 07, 2009, 05:36:27 PM »

Quote from one of my past posts:

"By doing what people don't expect you to do, you're still being a sheep. Trying to be different makes you the same as the other people who are trying to be different, you all share the same desire to be different and thus are a group of people who think the same. Also the fact that *everything* we do is influenced on what other people do in some form, even subconsciously. Conforming to the non-conforming, same shit different package."

You're no more individual than the rest of us. Why look down on us for thinking alike when you *seek* people who think alike with you?

I defend my world, you defend yours. I dislike your people but I don't deny I seek people like me.
Kick me

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #99 on: September 07, 2009, 05:41:22 PM »

Explain "fake NT".

An aspie who, together with other aspies or among NT's even, starts simulating NT behaviour, like "we" "the group has spoken", grouphugging, batpacking and feeling like a part of a bigger community. Using the same emotionally outgoing language as NT's etc.

Just like most americans with "AS" I guess you're just self diagnosed basement dwellers. I know aspie elite when I see it and many of you probably aren't autistic in any way, anywhere. Just big, fat self diagnosed american losers.

A lot of us aren't self-diagnosed, hate to break it to you. In real life I'm fairly quiet, I rarely interact with others and socializing isn't something I normally do. I find it easier to talk to others online because the internet takes out the unwritten rules of social cues etc. Also, aspies are no different to NTs, apart from the social problems. We are as cunty as them.

You did get something right though, I am a fat bastard. The person I love adores it. :orly:
« Last Edit: September 07, 2009, 05:43:32 PM by Shleed. »

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #100 on: September 07, 2009, 05:44:06 PM »
So lets all get together for a group hug come on sheeld

:crowd: :grouphug:

:P
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #101 on: September 07, 2009, 05:45:08 PM »
I don't hug NT-loving fattyfat american tards like you. You disgust me.

:LMAO:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #102 on: September 07, 2009, 05:48:05 PM »

hypocrite :lol:

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #103 on: September 07, 2009, 05:49:04 PM »

Explain "fake NT".

A lot of us aren't self-diagnosed, hate to break it to you. In real life I'm fairly quiet, I rarely interact with others and socializing isn't something I normally do. I find it easier to talk to others online because the internet takes out the unwritten rules of social cues etc. Also, aspies are no different to NTs, apart from the social problems. We are as cunty as them.

You did get something right though, I am a fat bastard. The person I love adores it. :orly:
I think you over simplify here a lot. There are other differences - otherwise what would distinguish us from an NT who decided to become a semi-hermit? Or a drug addict? Or just plain anti-social?

Those kind of comments undermine our cause, which means our options. Whilst you might be content to claim insane amounts in disability and lead a life half in society, some of us would like options. When AS gets simplified in such a fashion - you detract from what we can all have. Yourself included.

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #104 on: September 07, 2009, 05:54:59 PM »

Explain "fake NT".

Good. Now define "fingerfatty fuckfaces".