Author Topic: Asperger in Japan  (Read 9669 times)

Frolic_Fun

Re: Asperger in Japan
« Reply #75 on: September 07, 2009, 05:05:37 PM »
 :duh: :wanker: :asthing: :plus: :lol: :indeed: :orly: :eyebrows: :laugh: :thumbup: :zoinks: :zoinks: :zoinks:

I feel like randy at the moment, maybe it's the whiff of ginseng in the air.

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #76 on: September 07, 2009, 05:06:36 PM »
so the part about you not knowing japanese for shit was right?

No, I know some japanese. I can read the words I master which are around 500 or so, and I can write what I know but I only know around 70% of all grammar, 1600 out of the necessary kanji and I don't know that many words and expression. I also haven't practiced chatting in natural sentences much, so it's also a reason why I need chat friends with AS.

liar.

btw, i am mostly Scandinavian by blood. no wonder my family came over here.

The scandinavians who left Sweden were the poor and inbred farmers from the darkest and most miserable little parts of Småland. It helped clean our genepool.

And why do you think I'm lying about japanese to the level I know it? I'm way past the basics of that language but I'm not fluent and can't read a newspaper with only knowing 500 complete words and being able to conjugate them properly.

You're just the average "I wanna fuck a japanese girl but kanji is too hard so I'm okay with rusty kana and some expressions from traveling pocket guide!". Kanji is easy to learn, it just takes a lot of repetition but americans aren't famous for discipline. I would probably also be retarded like you if I had americans news, talk shows, other garbage as well as the entire american pig society around me other all day and night. So maybe not all americans are genetic waste even though you sure got the worst from Sweden, Germany and Britain the same Australia got the worst from Britain in the form of criminals.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2009, 05:09:50 PM by Soleiyu »
Kick me

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #77 on: September 07, 2009, 05:07:51 PM »
lmao :rofl:
you have no idea who you are speaking to, and yet you insist on being a twat.

this thread was about aspie japanese, and i know at least one. but after your little show of twatness, theres no way in hell that im gonna give you her IM. cause shed surely think youre far more of a twat than i do(i have a high twat-tollerance, hence the plus i gave you).

im not gonna subject her to your bullshit.

go fuck yourself with that gameboy cartrige, cause thats the only way youre going to get intimate with japanese culture, with your current attitude.

I'm not interested in american japanese or second generation/halfbreeds whatever. So you go fuck yourself, american pig.

um, shes been in the us for less than two years, is not yet a citizen, is always on IM, and can barely speak english. but i guess youre not interested.

you sure assume alot. theres a saying-"when you assume, you make an ass out of you and me"

Where did AS come into the picture? Did you diagnose her for her?

I guess it's just some girl you've been stalking or something, you seem like the type. You're not even disiplined to learn proper japanese so why would I believe you're anything but a guy who wants (but isn't getting) a fast fuck?
Kick me

Offline matthe

• gifted asshole
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • quit fucking with my dogs equilibrium yo
« Reply #78 on: September 07, 2009, 05:09:41 PM »
how can you know 1600 kanji and only 500 words, that doesnt make sense.
feix ma spellan. ai nide halp. coz i caent duet.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #79 on: September 07, 2009, 05:10:45 PM »

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #80 on: September 07, 2009, 05:11:30 PM »

You DO NOT question the pure blood Japanese prince, American pig dog!

Blasted

« Reply #81 on: September 07, 2009, 05:11:54 PM »
 :insane:

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #82 on: September 07, 2009, 05:12:04 PM »
how can you know 1600 kanji and only 500 words, that doesnt make sense.

Because not every kanji is a word, and a combination of three different kanji with three different meanings doesn't tell you the exact word OR exact pronounciation if you don't look it up. Also, some kanji have special pronounciations used only in certain words. A kanji is necessarily not = a word. When you put them together and add kana, you get words.

You just show more ignorance the more you go on. Unfucked, ugly american virgin who dreams of japanese girls he can never get. You disgust me.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2009, 05:14:57 PM by Soleiyu »
Kick me

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #83 on: September 07, 2009, 05:16:08 PM »

I don't understand cracker-ass, american sarcasm, sorry. I have AS after all.

That's a myth. People on the Autism Spectrum are perfectly capable of understanding sarcasm and irony.

Offline matthe

• gifted asshole
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • quit fucking with my dogs equilibrium yo
« Reply #84 on: September 07, 2009, 05:20:41 PM »
i never said i know japanese.

i do know a little about it though. but i dont claim to know a language just because i memorized some characters without knowing what their meaning is.

go to japan. everyone will hate you there just like they hate you in swedenland.
feix ma spellan. ai nide halp. coz i caent duet.

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #85 on: September 07, 2009, 05:22:53 PM »

go to japan. everyone will hate you there just like they hate you in swedenland.

It will still be America's fault, because of our  :zoinks: lol zomg :orly: influence.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #86 on: September 07, 2009, 05:23:13 PM »
The scary bit is, I used to be just like him a few years back. :aff:

He contributes nothing and doesn't seem to have any real talent at anything apart from being a dry-shite. How is he superior to anyone? Telling everyone they're idiots isn't going to prove that.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #87 on: September 07, 2009, 05:24:17 PM »

He contributes nothing and doesn't seem to have any real talent at anything apart from being a dry-shite. How is he superior to anyone? Telling everyone they're idiots isn't going to prove that.

I'm just looking for others like me, and that doesn't include you.
Kick me

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #88 on: September 07, 2009, 05:25:42 PM »

I hate to admit it, but I developed the same attitude in my mid-twenties. Everyone else was stupid except me. Took me a while to figure out it was my own bad attitude making socializing difficult.
It's a defense mechanism, really. Reject others before they reject you. Then you maintain some semblance of control.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #89 on: September 07, 2009, 05:26:15 PM »
i never said i know japanese.

i do know a little about it though. but i dont claim to know a language just because i memorized some characters without knowing what their meaning is.

My type of aspie, which is more common in Japan, will probably get along well with me but the problem is finding them. I think many stay at home a lot so the internet is a better place to start looking. I'm not interested in neurotypical exchange students who like Hollywood and shit like that.
Kick me