Author Topic: Asperger in Japan  (Read 9653 times)

Frolic_Fun

Re: Asperger in Japan
« Reply #60 on: September 07, 2009, 04:35:00 PM »
The fact you use the internet (invented by Americans), plastic surgery (lot of pioneers of it are American) and the word "tard" (American) means you're no less Americanized than the rest of us. If you use Windows, that's also American. The influence, as much as you hate it, is inescapable.

Your stance is sadly subjective, and hypocritical. Just because one likes to use the odd smiley or two does not mean you're superior to them. In fact, it makes you look like the dribbling spastic.

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #61 on: September 07, 2009, 04:41:06 PM »
The fact you use the internet (invented by Americans), plastic surgery (lot of pioneers of it are American) and the word "tard" (American) means you're no less Americanized than the rest of us. If you use Windows, that's also American. The influence, as much as you hate it, is inescapable.

Your stance is sadly subjective, and hypocritical. Just because one likes to use the odd smiley or two does not mean you're superior to them. In fact, it makes you look like the dribbling spastic.

You're still slobby pigs and your economy is mostly based on import and buying european and japanese products. Did you know that Gucci is not really american, neither is Nintendo? Only the crude and ugly crap comes from the US.
Kick me

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #62 on: September 07, 2009, 04:43:18 PM »

Shleed is Irish. A simple mouse click would have revealed that.

Offline matthe

• gifted asshole
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • quit fucking with my dogs equilibrium yo
« Reply #63 on: September 07, 2009, 04:46:59 PM »
lmao :rofl:
you have no idea who you are speaking to, and yet you insist on being a twat.

this thread was about aspie japanese, and i know at least one. but after your little show of twatness, theres no way in hell that im gonna give you her IM. cause shed surely think youre far more of a twat than i do(i have a high twat-tollerance, hence the plus i gave you).

im not gonna subject her to your bullshit.

go fuck yourself with that gameboy cartrige, cause thats the only way youre going to get intimate with japanese culture, with your current attitude.
feix ma spellan. ai nide halp. coz i caent duet.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #64 on: September 07, 2009, 04:47:57 PM »

You're still slobby pigs and your economy is mostly based on import and buying european and japanese products. Did you know that Gucci is not really american, neither is Nintendo? Only the crude and ugly crap comes from the US.

My point being that despite the fact you act high and mighty, you are as bad as the people you hate. You are nothing but a pretentious ape, like any other human, not some divine being. All humans are suspectible to influence, no human is fully capable of thinking for themselves. Your opinions are just that, opinions. Don't parade them as facts.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #65 on: September 07, 2009, 04:48:16 PM »

The fact that the US is a cultural and global superpower isn't our Swedish friend's fault - nor does he have the option to opt out of it. Everything is American to some degree or another. This system has been imposed on the rest of the world - he has every right to object.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #66 on: September 07, 2009, 04:49:50 PM »
so the part about you not knowing japanese for shit was right?

No, I know some japanese. I can read the words I master which are around 500 or so, and I can write what I know but I only know around 70% of all grammar, 1600 out of the necessary kanji and I don't know that many words and expression. I also haven't practiced chatting in natural sentences much, so it's also a reason why I need chat friends with AS.
Kick me

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #67 on: September 07, 2009, 04:51:33 PM »

The fact that the US is a cultural and global superpower isn't our Swedish friend's fault - nor does he have the option to opt out of it. Everything is American to some degree or another. This system has been imposed on the rest of the world - he has every right to object.

That's not the point. He's trying to protray himself as 100% non-american influenced, and considers people who are as idiots. In reality he's just as influenced, despite how much he objects to it.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #68 on: September 07, 2009, 04:51:53 PM »

this thread was about aspie japanese, and i know at least one. but after your little show of twatness, theres no way in hell that im gonna give you her IM. cause shed surely think youre far more of a twat than i do(i have a high twat-tollerance, hence the plus i gave you).

go fuck yourself with that gameboy cartrige, cause thats the only way youre going to get intimate with japanese culture, with your current attitude.

I'm not interested in american japanese or second generation/halfbreeds whatever. So you go fuck yourself, american pig.
Kick me

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #69 on: September 07, 2009, 04:54:42 PM »

That's not the point. He's trying to protray himself as 100% non-american influenced, and considers people who are as idiots. In reality he's just as influenced, despite how much he objects to it.
He is right to consider people who wittingly or unwittingly suck up to their empire as idiots. Though you are right, he takes that line a little too far.

Blasted

« Reply #70 on: September 07, 2009, 04:57:06 PM »
Bloody hell.  You're Lit squared.  Although even he is not as twatty as you and becomes likeable after a while. 

Offline matthe

• gifted asshole
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #71 on: September 07, 2009, 04:57:26 PM »
so the part about you not knowing japanese for shit was right?

No, I know some japanese. I can read the words I master which are around 500 or so, and I can write what I know but I only know around 70% of all grammar, 1600 out of the necessary kanji and I don't know that many words and expression. I also haven't practiced chatting in natural sentences much, so it's also a reason why I need chat friends with AS.

liar.

btw, i am mostly Scandinavian by blood. no wonder my family came over here.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #72 on: September 07, 2009, 04:59:48 PM »
Bloody hell.  You're Lit squared.  Although even he is not as twatty as you and becomes likeable after a while. 

Indeed. Lit's BRAVE, this eejit's a complete dry-arse. :zoinks:
 :zoinks: :zoinks: :zoinks: :zoinks: :zoinks: :zoinks: :zoinks: :zoinks: :zoinks: :zoinks: :zoinks: :zoinks: :zoinks: :zoinks: :zoinks: :zoinks: :zoinks: :zoinks: :zoinks: :zoinks: :zoinks: :zoinks: :zoinks: :zoinks: :zoinks: :zoinks: :zoinks: :zoinks: :zoinks: :zoinks: :zoinks: :zoinks: :zoinks: :zoinks: :zoinks: :zoinks: :zoinks:
(Extra smileys to piss off the handicap)

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #73 on: September 07, 2009, 05:02:46 PM »

best. troll. EVER.

edit: oh, I forgot-  ;D ;D :green: 8) :green: :laugh: :zoinks: :zoinks: :zoinks: :lol: omg lol

Offline matthe

• gifted asshole
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #74 on: September 07, 2009, 05:05:09 PM »

I'm not interested in american japanese or second generation/halfbreeds whatever. So you go fuck yourself, american pig.

um, shes been in the us for less than two years, is not yet a citizen, is always on IM, and can barely speak english. but i guess youre not interested.

you sure assume alot. theres a saying-"when you assume, you make an ass out of you and me"