Educational

Author Topic: Refrigerator randomness  (Read 916 times)

Triste

Refrigerator randomness
« on: August 21, 2006, 03:45:06 AM »

My daughter is beautiful, is she not?
Anyway.  The beauty of this is in its randomness.  Last week MS put the newspaper clipping of a local monk seal giving birth on our fridge, so that we'd remember to go try to see the pup.  Yesterday my daughter put her picture (with my nephew) on the fridge.  I'm sure she didn't pay any attention at all to where she put this picture.  But when I saw the picture, with the caption right below it, I cracked up.  I took this picture of it, and I'm going to post it on her MySpace.  Think she'll get it?

Triste

Re: Refrigerator randomness
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2006, 12:37:45 PM »
well i thought it was funny

le travesti angelique

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2006, 12:40:08 PM »
well i thought it was funny

Are you going to smack me for thinking that your daughter is hawt? (Adorable grandchild, btw.)

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2006, 12:43:58 PM »
it IS funny, triste.  are you sure she didn't position it deliberately?  ;)

Triste

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2006, 12:44:18 PM »
Trav:
Nope.  But I thought you were gay?
I do want to smack you for the grandchild comment, though.  Ahem.  She is fifteen, and that is my nephew she's holding.  Kind of reminds me of a certain red-headed picture...

Lu:
Snort.  She is 15 and therefore has no fucking sense of humor.  I'm not even sure she'll get it when she sees it on her MySpace.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2006, 12:46:05 PM by Triste »

le travesti angelique

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2006, 12:50:29 PM »
Trav:
Nope.  But I thought you were gay?
I do want to smack you for the grandchild comment, though.  Ahem.  She is fifteen, and that is my nephew she's holding.  Kind of reminds me of a certain red-headed picture...

FIFTEEN?! NEPHEW?!

*whistles and walks away quietly*

Hey!

*comes back*

I ain't gay!  :o

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2006, 12:56:28 PM »
Triste, she is gorgeous and your nephew resembles her and maybe that is why Peegai thought he was her son.  I had to do a double take myself and reread the word "nephew".  She does not look fifteen in that picture, but I am sure you can embarrass her with it on Myspace.

Triste

« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2006, 02:04:27 PM »

I ain't gay!  :o

You're not????  I am hopelessly confused.  I can't keep people's sexuality straight, obviously.  I'll try to remember that.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2006, 05:28:28 PM »
lol that pic is hilarious. +1 :laugh: i thought it was part of the article until i read the thread. :P

I can't keep people's sexuality straight, obviously.

LMAO :laugh:
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2006, 08:41:27 PM »
As long as you are confused about my sexuality you'll probably be most right.
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2006, 08:51:19 PM »
Triste your daughter is indeed pretty, you must be glad and proud you didnt give birth to a child with ugly genes. ;)

Your nephew looks adorable too of course.

Triste

« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2006, 08:56:01 PM »
Triste your daughter is indeed pretty, you must be glad and proud you didnt give birth to a child with ugly genes. ;)

LOL.  You must be an aspie if you manage to compliment and offend someone in one sentence.

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2006, 09:01:15 PM »
offend? ::)

Hey im saying you passed on good genes to your daughter and you must be proud and very glad that you have such a pretty daughter. Theres nothing there that should offend you.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2006, 09:41:39 PM »
Yeah, and you can always assume that you're not the one with the uglier genes since you cant find out. (Dont look into methods of finding you, you'll find them)
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Triste

« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2006, 10:54:55 PM »

I guess I'm a tad oversensitive after being trashed by Peegai in 3 separate threads.  The way I read it was that I had ugly genes and I should be glad they didn't get passed on.  But I can see now how you might not have meant it that way :)

Update:
Can't put this pic on my daughter's MySpace because she won't give me the link, nor will her sister.  They claim it's some sort of privacy violation.  I have many problems with MySpace, and one of them is the inability of parents to monitor what's going on there.