Author Topic: Name that critter  (Read 5930 times)

Triste

Re: Name that critter
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2006, 12:33:50 PM »
Milla's right, of course.  And you know every guy here wants you (except for Peegai).  BTW I don't think I'm attractive either. 

Have you tried wearing your Gaultier around town? You'd prob get your pick of the litter then.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2006, 12:43:04 PM »
And you know every guy here wants you (except for Peegai).  BTW I don't think I'm attractive either. 

pfffft, to all of that.  except the bit about peegai, bless him, lol.

Have you tried wearing your Gaultier around town? You'd prob get your pick of the litter then.

there is that option.  but the operative word in that sentence is "litter" - unfortunately, i have standards.  as HG said at one point, i'm relatively fussy, which means it's even less likely i'll find someone.  but i really could not be with a bloke who wasn't intelligent, musical, and a couple of other things.

i get quite a few offers, actually, but from blokes i really wouldn't want to stand next to in a bus queue, let alone fuck, let alone be in a relationship with.  and then there's the fact that i'm pretty useless at pretending to be a bimbo for more than 4 cuntiseconds, and lots ofmen find me threatening.

dear me - i think i'll stop there. i knew it was a bit of an uphill struggle, but i didn't realise it was that bad...   :-\  :(

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2006, 12:56:03 PM »
Centipedes and Bufo toads and chameleons, oh my!

Kevv, you should check out Hawaii some time.  Like when your days start getting really short.
What do You mean getting short in days or what? I would like too. For Us all. I could when I knew the time. To check them all out. For I would find all cool. To understand it all in Hawaii Myself with the other things going on in Hawaii for Us all. That is the way of the worldwide care for each other do We not
Guardian of the Empire

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2006, 01:00:55 PM »

Kevv, you should check out Hawaii some time.  Like when your days start getting really short.
What do You mean getting short in days or what? I would like too. For Us all. I could when I knew the time. To check them all out. For I would find all cool. To understand it all in Hawaii Myself with the other things going on in Hawaii for Us all. That is the way of the worldwide care for each other do We not

She probably means when the days get short, like the winter days in South Dakota.  The days last maybe eight or nine hours in December at that latitude, don't they?

Triste

« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2006, 01:07:45 PM »
[

i get quite a few offers, actually, but from blokes i really wouldn't want to stand next to in a bus queue, let alone fuck, let alone be in a relationship with.  and then there's the fact that i'm pretty useless at pretending to be a bimbo for more than 4 cuntiseconds, and lots ofmen find me threatening.

dear me - i think i'll stop there. i knew it was a bit of an uphill struggle, but i didn't realise it was that bad...   :-\  :(

I know I had to sleep with a lot of toads.  Okay, let's move on then...

Triste

« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2006, 01:14:20 PM »

A flesh-eating caterpillar - haven't had the pleasure of seeing this one first-hand, thank god.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2006, 01:15:21 PM »
I know I had to sleep with a lot of toads.

oh yes - i know that one.  quite good fun, all the practise though, sometimes...  ;)

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2006, 01:24:59 PM »
I don't get it.  I have seen both your pictures, Triste and Lucifer, and I think you both are gorgeous.  So why do you think you are not?

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2006, 01:25:59 PM »

She probably means when the days get short, like the winter days in South Dakota.  The days last maybe eight or nine hours in December at that latitude, don't they?
Okay must have been to tired or something or just woke up. :-[
Guardian of the Empire

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2006, 01:28:12 PM »
I don't get it.  I have seen both your pictures, Triste and Lucifer, and I think you both are gorgeous.  So why do you think you are not?

we're obviously both mental, then.  ;)

so, callaway - does this mean you want to go out with me, hmmmm?   :-*

heehee.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2006, 01:50:28 PM »
I am flattered, Lucifer, but I am happily married.

Why do attractive women become brainwashed that they are unattractive?  I don't think it is false modesty.  How do they become so critical of themselves?

Triste

« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2006, 02:01:57 PM »

Why do attractive women become brainwashed that they are unattractive?  I don't think it is false modesty.  How do they become so critical of themselves?

In my case it's not false modesty.  And I don't know about NT women, but I wonder about AS and face blindness, and whether that might have something to do with it.  I abhor looking in the mirror.  Like when I put my hair up, I use the mirror and only look at my hair, purposefully avoiding looking at my face.  When I see pictures of myself my first instinct is to press the delete key.  I succeed quite often unless MS stops me in time.  I don't seem to see myself as others see me.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2006, 02:55:10 PM »
i don't, either, but then i have body dysmorphia.  and it's all tied up with my weird relationship with food and eating, and control, and all sorts of horror.  i know i'm attractive, as people measure these things, co people tell me this, and i think bits of me are fine.  but i can always find fault with things, and  i know i'm such hard work on a social/psychological/emotional/intellectual level, that that tends to colour how i see myself physically.

i often wonder how awful i must be, when all the blokes who dump me tell me how much they rate me, and genuinely want to be friends with me, and yet all the positive attributes aren't enough to stop them rushing off screaming.   :-\

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2006, 05:19:21 PM »
i don't, either, but then i have body dysmorphia.  and it's all tied up with my weird relationship with food and eating, and control, and all sorts of horror.  i know i'm attractive, as people measure these things, co people tell me this, and i think bits of me are fine.  but i can always find fault with things, and  i know i'm such hard work on a social/psychological/emotional/intellectual level, that that tends to colour how i see myself physically.

ditto.

but i found someone. you can too. :)
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Triste

« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2006, 05:25:48 PM »

Why we have cats...