Author Topic: Banned From WP For No Reason-- A Collection of Issues Brought Up By Members  (Read 17150 times)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
I'm not Sins you fucking imbecile. The mods can cross check my IP with hers; and I am a male not a female.

Definitely, you are not Sinsboldly.

Is the IP from a different part of the country??

Different country and neither one is a proxy, IMO.

Offline Buzz Killington

• Tattle tale
  • Frequent Poster
Well believe whatever you want. I am just going by what Alex told me about Merle. I even have the screen shots of our conversation where he told me she admitted it finally. I had them posted here but I took them down due to personal reasons. Hadron had his short fame here for something he didn't do. Sins was making up a story to manipulate Alex and he had troubles buying it. But it showed how crazy she is and manipulative.

Everyone knows she did it. She must have had that much power.

No I haven't seen Lau's posts recently but you got me curious.

Why is my account still standing and why can I still login is beyond me but when Merle was mod, I had account problems.

I don't think it's possible for some hacker to hack into the WP system and randomly pick three accounts that belong to the same household and delete them. That's like saying 9/11 was all a big coincidence when four planes crashed, especially when two of them crashed in the twin towers.

And I have been told by two people it might have been an accident what Merle did but I told them "why would she touch my likedcalico account if it's already been banned?" and I have said to my WP friend "how can you make the same mistake three times?" It doesn't add up.

Well this whole issue is over and I don't care anymore if people don't believe it. They have to be an idiot and so far only one has not believed me but she is in denial I think. Come on, she saw the screen shots, now is she really that stupid? She threw her BS at me. She is friends with Merle so it's not surprising how people tend to stick up for their friends and cover what they did. It's a sick world out there. Now I have noticed how she hasn't posted lately and I know she has sent a PM to one of my friends starting a campaign against me and I didn't care. I am sure she has sent it to others. I bet she is pissed I won. I saw her PM.

Don't get me wrong here, I've been calling for Sins to be demodded since long before your incident and I have no doubts that she was ultimately behind it, I'm just suggesting that she may not have acted alone.  Unless she had far more access than a moderator normally would, she shouldn't have been able to full on delete accounts like what was done to yours, which suggest that either she got someone who did have that kind of access, or she was given that kind of access on the sly, either of which implicates Lau.  I'm in no way suggesting that Sins was not the cause of all of your account difficulties, I'm just saying she probably had help.

• Newtype of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
Why do these mods let there modding on a forum go to their heads. I mean their not CEOs of big companies like Microsoft, there managing a silly forum for christsakes! And to lose your cooling over being demodded, really that's not really that big of a deal and you must have some real issues if you live for a message board.

THIS.

Offline westernskyline

• Constant Poster
Well I received a "final warning" for doing nothing.  Macaronigaysushi told me he's received complaints about personal attacks.  I guess Tim complained when I sent him the link of this site.   :lol:  And I sent Seanmw (the kid with the internet girlfriend that he's never met) saying "Get a haircut and a real life girlfriend."  I mean, these idiots are that sensitive?  Sean I might expect, he's 19...but Tim is 30 for fuck's sake.  
« Last Edit: March 24, 2010, 01:52:55 PM by westernskyline »

Blasted

No one cares.

DukeNukem

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
Well I received a "final warning" for doing nothing.  Macaronigaysushi told me he's received complaints about personal attacks.  I guess Tim complained when I sent him the link of this site.   :lol:  And I sent Seanmw (the kid with the internet girlfriend that he's never met) saying "Get a haircut and a real life girlfriend."  I mean, these idiots are that sensitive?  Sean I might expect, he's 19...but Tim is 30 for fuck's sake.  

The problem with places like WP is that the rules can be exploited by members pretending to be the sensitive type just to get your ass banned if they feel like it.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
I can't even be myself at WP because anything can be seen as a personal attack.  :grrr:

When members make threads like "Who hates me" "Should I leave?" "What do you think of me?" you are not going to see any negative answers because why? They don't want to get banned so they keep quiet.

DukeNukem

I can't even be myself at WP because anything can be seen as a personal attack.  :grrr:

When members make threads like "Who hates me" "Should I leave?" "What do you think of me?" you are not going to see any negative answers because why? They don't want to get banned so they keep quiet.

Offline normal_impaired

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster

I'm gonna go start my own Aspergers forum, with blackjack, and hookers, in fact, forget the forum.
Autism Speaks would like to remind you that you don't exist, because there are no Autistic adults and autistic children are too braindead to be able to use a computer.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
I'm gonna... aah nvm i forgot.  :-\
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
 :lol:

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
Lau is a scumbag. QM is an arrogant moron. My account doesn't show that I am banned but I am banned. WP is corrupt. That would be Lau's doing and/or QM. Scumbag or Moron. Yeah, I think they are a bunch of self-diagnosers on the mod team. I guess they don't need a reason to ban you. If they don't like you, you're out. Simple as that.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Are you discriminating the self-dx'd? :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

DukeNukem

Lau is a scumbag. QM is an arrogant moron. My account doesn't show that I am banned but I am banned. WP is corrupt. That would be Lau's doing and/or QM. Scumbag or Moron. Yeah, I think they are a bunch of self-diagnosers on the mod team. I guess they don't need a reason to ban you. If they don't like you, you're out. Simple as that.

Yawn... YOU are still here?!? :yawn: