Educational

Author Topic: Playboy scum-on-top has passed away!  (Read 1184 times)

TheoK

Playboy scum-on-top has passed away!
« on: August 26, 2009, 05:01:12 AM »

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
Re: Playboy scum-on-top has passed away!
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2009, 05:47:03 AM »
:(

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2009, 11:18:02 AM »
Now he can meet Mary Jo in person :zoinks:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

TheoK

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2009, 11:18:29 AM »
 :agreed: :plus:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2009, 12:37:35 PM »
Maybe they can use the eulogy he wrote for his brother's funeral:

My brother need not be idealized, or enlarged in death beyond what he was in life; to be remembered simply as a good and decent man, who saw wrong and tried to right it, saw suffering and tried to heal it, saw war and tried to stop it.

Those of us who loved him and who take him to his rest today, pray that what he was to us and what he wished for others will some day come to pass for all the world. As he said many times, in many parts of this nation, to those he touched and who sought to touch him: 'Some men see things as they are and say why. I dream things that never were and say why not.'

I wonder what his death will do to the US health care reform debate, since he was one of its most passionate advocates.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2009, 12:38:50 PM »

My brother need not be idealized, or enlarged in death beyond what he was in life; to be remembered simply as a good and decent man, who saw wrong and tried to right it, saw suffering and tried to heal it, saw war and tried to stop it.

Those of us who loved him and who take him to his rest today, pray that what he was to us and what he wished for others will some day come to pass for all the world. As he said many times, in many parts of this nation, to those he touched and who sought to touch him: 'Some men see things as they are and say why. I dream things that never were and say why not.'

I wonder what his death will do to the US health care reform debate, since he was one of its most passionate advocates.

Help it along no doubt - sure it will be passed in his honour. Would be a fitting tribute to a great man.

P7PSP

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2009, 03:31:38 AM »
Good riddance.

Offline The Member Formerly Known As Sophist

• Too Eliter for the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • I am what I am and that's all what I am.
    • Gestalt: An Autism Forum
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2009, 02:10:01 PM »
Not a perfect man, but had the capability of bringing about some good.

And in the case of politics, that's really saying something.

Not perfect. But the Senate will be less for his loss.
Flibbit.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2009, 02:12:23 PM »
what's so terrible about him?

i dunno much American politix tbh but from what i've read about him i don't see what's so wrong about him

TheoK

« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2009, 04:53:45 PM »
what's so terrible about him?

i dunno much American politix tbh but from what i've read about him i don't see what's so wrong about him

He was a self-righteous asshole, like the rest of the Kennedy family. He also let a young woman drown after driving of a bridge drunk as a skunk. An "ordinary" US citizen would probably have gotten a few years in jail for that, but "King" Edward Kennedy got away with a slap on his wrist.  :thumbdn:

Offline driftingblizzard

• Nuclear Prince of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • I have Aspergers, what's your excuse?
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2009, 06:04:57 PM »
Its about fucking time.  Good riddence.  Elitetist scum money sucking whore of politics...  he's in hell right now asking, why am I here?  I'm a kenedy!
Feeling neutral is very normal.

TheoK

« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2009, 12:34:21 AM »
 :agreed:

Offline driftingblizzard

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2009, 05:54:49 PM »

health care will not bring this country down... that's a big smoke screen to get everybody focused on a small nuget and forget the real problems..   i just went inner city today..  The real problem is hard drugs.  The storm is comming my friends.  When they start cooking up meth in minnesota, the end  is near.  And nobody is doing anything about it or even talking about it. 

Offline driftingblizzard

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2009, 05:57:14 PM »
Liberalism will be the down fall of America.   It is not very far away, the labor pains have started...  Buy a gun if you want, it's not gonna help in the end. 

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2009, 06:03:19 PM »

health care will not bring this country down... that's a big smoke screen to get everybody focused on a small nuget and forget the real problems..   i just went inner city today..  The real problem is hard drugs.  The storm is comming my friends.  When they start cooking up meth in minnesota, the end  is near.  And nobody is doing anything about it or even talking about it. 
You don't think that the two problems don't go hand in hand? People turn to drugs for a reason and in many cases if they were treated like human beings in the first place, would not be on them.