Educational

Author Topic: ...  (Read 4075 times)

The_Chosen_One

Re: The Legion of the Banned
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2009, 02:53:33 AM »
It's brave to be banned. I'm banned dozens of times from dozens of boards in Sweden.  :orly:

So Sweden does have standards afterall....  :lol:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2009, 06:41:02 AM »
Welcome to I2. ;D
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2009, 07:07:30 AM »
Well seems you've got that spamming things down pat.  :green:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2009, 08:56:23 AM »
JEEZ!!!!!!!!

You guys are either Australian, or up very early *rubbing sleepy eyes* don't you know that getting up before lunch causes impotence and insanity?

Wondering here if I can get off those vital 10 posts by just saying an individual "Hi" and air kissing EVERYONE (including one or two I said "Hi" to elsewhere, and in private yesterday)? Cos the curiousity about the closed forums (Next weeks winning Lotto numbers?) is KILLING ME...

But let me start with the meat...Sinsboldly actually SAID that Dominatrix thing HERE too???

...and I have been keeping that to myself for months because I hadn't got a CLUE about the rights and wrongs...except there was no "semi" about the pro at all. She claimed to be some kind of significant Domme Madame who had famous tea parties for Dommes and their naked, chained slaves  :o (I know, I know, but I am just saying what she said).

As I understand it, brothel keeping does not HAVE the requisite "not for profit" element to qualify as "semi Pro".

I have to say that, as one who has been around most of the blocks, the whole thing sounded a LOT like a male erotic fantasy to me.

Either way...I figured "her" for a whack job with a BAD HABIT on control...and BAD NEWS in spades...which conclusion I can't really back up in accord with the rules...but I figured it would be ok, since "she" seems to be doing such a good job backing it up FOR me?

:lol:

Wow, she talked about hosting tea parties for Dommes with their naked chained slaves on WP?

I thought that was supposed to be a family friendly site.

When I try to picture that tea party, for some reason I see little old ladies in red hats sticking out their pinkies while sipping tea and holding onto the leashes of their naked chained slaves, and I just crack up laughing.

I embedded a link to where Sinsboldly said she had been a semi-professional dominatrix in Minneapolis in one of her first posts on Intensity:

semi-professional dominatrix in Minneapolis

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2009, 09:25:09 AM »
No, the barbed wire was from that dingo proof job we have here. Didn't spot Azaria Chamberlain anywhere near it, though...  :lol:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2009, 10:53:12 AM »

Wow, she talked about hosting tea parties for Dommes with their naked chained slaves on WP?

When I try to picture that tea party, for some reason I see little old ladies in red hats sticking out their pinkies while sipping tea and holding onto the leashes of their naked chained slaves, and I just crack up laughing.

I embedded a link to where Sinsboldly said she had been a semi-professional dominatrix in Minneapolis in one of her first posts on Intensity:

Nah...she (or whatever) said it by PM, before she was a mod, when she was trying to get me to "identify and bond" with her...looked like purest fantasy to me...and NOT "chick-fantasy" either...

So I checked some of her other posts and, to put it kindly, "spectacularising self" seems to be her chief "special interest" (after "world domination" anyway).

My sons father was the same, you couldn't believe a word he said. I was with him six months before I realised he had never been a merchant seaman...and he got far worse, and WAY MORE controlling after he joined AA and dried out...

Ran round for a week claiming to be possessed by the spirit of Rantallien, King of the Trolls once...I figure he was just jealous of the new baby?

I was engaged to a man who told many tall tales and I believed them for a long time because I was so gullible and naive.

My mother told me that he could not have had so many experiences in such a short lifetime and when I made the mistake of telling him this he became completely enraged and threw a tantrum, which was a side of him I had never seen before so I wound up breaking up with him.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2009, 11:02:38 AM »
What? You're saying that Merle didn't do all that? :o
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2009, 11:22:35 AM »

Nah...she (or whatever) said it by PM, before she was a mod, when she was trying to get me to "identify and bond" with her...looked like purest fantasy to me...and NOT "chick-fantasy" either...

So I checked some of her other posts and, to put it kindly, "spectacularising self" seems to be her chief "special interest" (after "world domination" anyway).

My sons father was the same, you couldn't believe a word he said. I was with him six months before I realised he had never been a merchant seaman...and he got far worse, and WAY MORE controlling after he joined AA and dried out...

Ran round for a week claiming to be possessed by the spirit of Rantallien, King of the Trolls once...I figure he was just jealous of the new baby?

I was engaged to a man who told many tall tales and I believed them for a long time because I was so gullible and naive.

My mother told me that he could not have had so many experiences in such a short lifetime and when I made the mistake of telling him this he became completely enraged and threw a tantrum, which was a side of him I had never seen before so I wound up breaking up with him.

That sounds like a Ticker. She also had so many bad things happen to her and I admit a few things she says sounds like an exaggeration such as a boulder following her for two miles down the road if I remembered correctly and the fact she has said she has dated 37 women. I find that hard to believe and I think maybe she went out with women and saw it as a date than going out as friends or acquaintances. Pretty naive to think you dated someone when you went out as a friend because you wanted someone to go with to head somewhere. Maybe she also went with a group of women somewhere and saw that as a date too.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2009, 11:25:47 AM »

Jealous? You mean it never crossed your mind that he was just bat-shit insane?

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2009, 05:44:34 PM »
Hi Mechanima,

Welcome,

what timezone are you from?

(I'm curious, since you were posting about healthy times to rise)
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2009, 06:03:38 PM »
So you're not far from Shleed, aka Lollylongs....

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2009, 06:13:45 PM »
I am in Ireland...same timezone as UK...

Which means it is nearly bedtime now...1am...

Ah, bedtime, such an overrated concept.

I'm an hour ahead of you. Should be asleep I guess.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Blasted

« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2009, 06:17:55 PM »
Sleep is very much overrated  8)

Blasted

« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2009, 07:24:23 PM »
Where the eff is "Shleed, aka Lollylongs"?

Gone to visit his girlfriend.

TheoK

« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2009, 12:54:53 AM »
I must get some more speed so that I can be awake more.  :-\